China Debuts Homegrown C-17 Copy

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Don't be such a butt-hurt & We know you cannot take Criticism coz your dont belong to free world..

And about Indian Mentality, Let us update you its the world mentality Specially regarding your types, Deal with it ..

I began to understand Indian mentality, if China copied any technology, regardless it is true or not, Indian just copy westerners' reaction. sometimes it is really funny to see them mimicking, they don't have the quality, they cannot do what an industrialized country do, they just copy the language. Aping is at its best.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Don't be such a butt-hurt & We know you cannot take Criticism coz your dont belong to free world..

And about Indian Mentality, Let us update you its the world mentality Specially regarding your types, Deal with it ..
what you semi illiterate can do is to ban people you don't like freely, as you can rape your own women in bus with a rod freely, you are "free" by concept, a totally free world full of chaos.
you are tp free to spit, free to defect in public, free to behave without any dignity. and this concludes your freedom. you pathetic loser.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
This is why i ban people like you ..

You cant be civilized nor you can admit your flaws, Nor you can stop personal attacks when exposed..

------------------------------------------------------------------

Ban Given

what you semi illiterate can do is to ban people you don't like freely, as you can rape your own women in bus with a rod freely, you are "free" by concept, a totally free world full of chaos. you are tp free to spit, free to defect in public, free to behave without any dignity. and this concludes your freedom. you pathetic loser.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Last edited by a moderator:

datguy79

Those colours are atrocious.

Do these planes do anything other than transport? Because if not, seems to me to be a waste of resource to build a whole new type.

Impluseblade

----------------------- The thread is not about pissing contest, Nor its about Indian ---------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
What no one here to contribute anything ? damn we lack good Chinese posters.. :rolleyes:

satish007

What no one here to contribute anything ? damn we lack good Chinese posters.. :rolleyes:
cinoti should be a good poster if those prisoners cure his mental and butt problem in Tihar jail.
but this time cinoti will not feel lonely, he get accompanier.

nimo_cn

Country flag
PLA Daily = 50 cent hardcopy! :lol:

That claims Y-20 to be vastly INFERIOR to C-17... read the site. :rofl:
Guy, you said the TITILE comes from PLA DAILY.

The title is "China Debuts Homegrown C-17 Copy", prove it to me that PLA DAILY invented that title.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It really does not mater if it is a copy or not.

What matters is that it works and it is indigenous.

I think Deng was right in this case - it does not matter if the cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles