China : Curfew in Sichuan : 11 Tibetans Die in Police Firing

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Can you quote some Japanese figures?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
R. J. Rummel estimates the civilian victims at 5,424,000. Detailed by country: China 3,695,000; Indochina 457,000; Korea 378,000; Indonesia 375,000; Malaya-Singapore 283,000; Philippines 119,000, Burma 60,000 and Pacific Islands 57,000. Rummel estimates POW deaths in Japanese custody at 539,000 Detailed by country: China 400,000; French Indochina 30,000; Philippines 27,300; Netherlands 25,000; France 14,000; UK 13,000; UK-Colonies 11,000; US 10,700; Australia 8,000.[8][56]
Werner Gruhl estimates the civilian victims at 20,365,000. Detailed by country: China 12,392,000; Indochina 1,500,000; Korea 500,000; Dutch East Indies 3,000,000; Malaya and Singapore 100,000; Philippines 500,000; Burma 170,000; Forced laborers in Southeast Asia 70,000, 30,000 interned non-Asian civilians; Timor 60,000; Thailand and Pacific Islands 60,000.[57] Gruhl estimates POW deaths in Japanese captivity at 331,584. Detailed by country: China 270,000; Netherlands 8,500; U.K. 12,433; Canada 273; Philippines 20,000; Australia 7,412; New Zealand 31; and the United States 12,935[57]
The historian Chalmers Johnson has written that "the Japanese slaughtered as many as 30 million Filipinos, Malays, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Indonesians and Burmese, at least 23 million of them ethnic Chinese[58]
Out of "60,000" Indian Army POWs taken at the Fall of Singapore, 11,000 died in captivity[59]
It says 3million Chinese not 30 million you dumbo and moreover these figures are dubious, RJ.Rummels is just one professor not a certified body like the HRW.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Mylegend

As niceguy said you will teach me, my children and my grandchildren your version of history.

You are proving Niceguy's point.

You Chinese are the same.

Leopards cannot change their spots!

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Many Chinese now awaken, finally understand that CCP did little to defend the nation against Japanese, and finally understand that Mao have kill millions of Chinese just like the Japanese. 3 Years of Great Leap forward kill 30 millions people = 8 years of Japanese Invasion that kill 30 millions people

Although I do agree that outsider invasion draw more hatred than insider massacre. I believe that it also should and need to be that way.
30 millions? 脑残!
30 million = 1 out of 20 people dead at that time. U must have friends or relatives dead at that time , if that is true.

Last edited:

mylegend

Mylegend

As niceguy said you will teach me, my children and my grandchildren your version of history.

You are proving Niceguy's point.

You Chinese are the same.

Leopards cannot change their spots!
I'm just saying, non of those figure were quoted by a Chinese professor or anything of that sort, Right? it is all American. Rape of Nanking is also a widely accepted incident that occur in the history.

Even if you lower down the figure, massacre is massacre, you defend those inhumanene act to your last breath for what sake? I do not understand. Okay, I understand your point, a Japanese can rape other races and being deemed as moral. If that is what you trying to prove, then be quiet of this issue and live on. You are just proving yourself as hypocrite.

Last edited:

niharjhatn

I'm just saying, non of those figure were quoted by a Chinese professor or anything of that sort, Right? it is all American. Rape of Nanking is also a widely accepted incident that occur in the history.

Even if you lower down the figure, massacre is massacre, you defend those inhumanene act to your last breath for what sake? I do not understand. Okay, I understand your point, a Japanese can rape other races and being deemed as moral. If that is what you trying to prove, then be quiet of this issue and live on. You are just proving yourself as hypocrite.
No, YOU are the hypocrite, somehow trying to justify the treatment of Tibetans, whilst painting the complete opposite picture when Chinese were subject to similar treatment under the Japs. You suggest it is different, as the Chinese are not driving the Tibetans to suicide - but the Japs did the same thing, forcing sons to rape mothers or sisters or die/commit suicide...

I honestly don't understand how you can condone the death of Chinese, but not the death of Tibetans.

What goes around comes around.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

niharjhatn has spoken most aptly!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Now to the main issue-

How many Tibetans have you killed?

ice berg

Iceberg

You don't know the difference between the so called Nanking Massacre and the Tibetan Massacre.

The Nanking Massacre was highlight by western interest to do Japan down which was a danger to them!

Therefore, it is not black and white. It is grey!

Care to explain to us how it is grey? It will be interesting to hear from a former indian brigadier about the "so called" massacre. To use your own words.
Is this what been taught to indian officers? That it could be justified some how?

ice berg

Stuff like cultural revolution, genocide etc., go unimplied because when he drew parallels with invasions of both issues then he also drew parallels with the war crimes..which is part of that, how can you talk of only invasion and not war crime, when your discussing of torture and killing of Tibetans just like Nanjing or do they talk in separate and disconnected terms for all issues in China?

What a stupid reply, seriously are you mental patient?
Why is it so fun trolling around? I showed you his post yet you still make up things he never said. How will you know what he implied? It is funny that you make up all the things. DOnt you think he can speak for himself? Entire discussion about what he may and may not implied while he can reply any time he wants`? No better use of your time?

And what a stupid question. If I am a mental patient, what about you then? rofl. Try to think before you type something.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@ice berg

you only participate in china related threads !
China is not the beginning or end of the globe !!

ice berg

@ice berg

you only participate in china related threads !
China is not the beginning or end of the globe !!
Not really. I do participate in other threads, just not often. I only post on things I know.
If you look at the posts in this forum, I am sure you will agree I am not the one obsessed with China.:cool2:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Not really. I do participate in other threads, just not often. I only post on things I know.
If you look at the posts in this forum, I am sure you will agree I am not the one obsessed with China.:cool2:
One can and should be obsessed with ones interests but then life is more beautiful and the the world is so vast. Humanity after all is is not confined to China. It may be middle empire but is not the last empire.
So I feel.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Care to explain to us how it is grey? It will be interesting to hear from a former indian brigadier about the "so called" massacre. To use your own words.
Is this what been taught to indian officers? That it could be justified some how?
It maybe the case that in China everything is 'taught'.

In India our minds are not mortgaged to the Govt.

We have independent minds and have no restriction to learning.

Therefore, Nanking has not been taught, it is gleaned from books and other papers.

Further check the Fake of Nanking Massacre series.

One can only post one video, here is one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles