China : Curfew in Sichuan : 11 Tibetans Die in Police Firing

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Listen boy, to call me kid and then talk about labeling people who you know absolutely nothing about is called trolling.

Obviously your brain has some serious inability to connect the dots, when Singh drew parallels with Chinas invasion of Tibet and imposition of the cultural revolution and the subsequent killing and torture of Tibetains to Japanese invasion of China and the subsequent atrocities he was right in pointing out your hypocrisy when you ask apology from Japan.
The history of Japanese invasion is the tool to united our country men and gain more benefit from JP.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Burn themselves is the only thing Tibetans can do ,if they don't want to fight or cant fight.
The history of Japanese invasion is the tool to united our country men and gain more benefit from JP.
Your blunt statement itself proves CCPs bullying unfair mentality.

The chinese would be burning themselves to if not for NATO who defeated Japan and Germany. Then you can ask for benefit just like the Tibetans... haven't you heard the saying "do on to others, as you would want them to do on you".

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I wander who has the ball to send weapon to them right now.
Once the Tibetans are ready to fire back, there will be many. We are more than interested to return the favor done at Kashmir and North East. For all those made in China rifles and handguns seized frequently.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I wander who has the ball to send weapon to them right now.
I agree, just as CCP trained Maoist infiltrators into India, the same way India should train Tibetans and Anti-CCP people to start a pro-democracy war inside China.

Without CCP China would have been a developed nation long before just like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. You would have never had to waste all that blood and suffering to finally embrace capitalism at the end. What a waste.

ice berg

Listen boy, to call me kid and then talk about labeling people who you know absolutely nothing about is called trolling.

Obviously your brain has some serious inability to connect the dots, when Singh drew parallels with Chinas invasion of Tibet and imposition of the cultural revolution and the subsequent killing and torture of Tibetains to Japanese invasion of China and the subsequent atrocities he was right in pointing out your hypocrisy when you ask apology from Japan.
Your amazing brain must have some incredible ability to connect "dots" cause this is what he said:

If Tibetans don't like their lives right now, they can burn themselves (or win the fight with Hans).
and now you understand why people call you hypocrite when you cry about Nanjing.

And your own conclusion:
Singh drew parallels with Chinas invasion of Tibet and imposition of the cultural revolution and the subsequent killing and torture of Tibetains to Japanese invasion of China and the subsequent atrocities he was right in pointing out your hypocrisy when you ask apology from Japan.

Can your incredible brain tell me where did he mention the cultural revolution and torture of Tibetans? By the way what does that got to do with current situation? :rolleyes:
You do know that the tibetan red guards were natives, right? oh, right you didnt know...

Ignorance is a bliss.

I dont approve the handling of Tibet issue by the local government. But i know the difference between that and the Japanese invasion. Unlike ignorant kid like you.

Have fun with the thread.

Iamanidiot

That means it was necessary for babies to be bayonetted and having pictures of women with bayonettes stuck in their love holes at Nanking?I look forward to hear more from you

Iamanidiot

Your amazing brain must have some incredible ability to connect "dots" cause this is what he said:

If Tibetans don't like their lives right now, they can burn themselves (or win the fight with Hans).
and now you understand why people call you hypocrite when you cry about Nanjing.

And your own conclusion:
Singh drew parallels with Chinas invasion of Tibet and imposition of the cultural revolution and the subsequent killing and torture of Tibetains to Japanese invasion of China and the subsequent atrocities he was right in pointing out your hypocrisy when you ask apology from Japan.

Can your incredible brain tell me where did he mention the cultural revolution and torture of Tibetans? By the way what does that got to do with current situation? :rolleyes:
You do know that the tibetan red guards were natives, right? oh, right you didnt know...

Ignorance is a bliss.

I dont approve the handling of Tibet issue by the local government. But i know the difference between that and the Japanese invasion. Unlike ignorant kid like you.

Have fun with the thread.
We knew about the atrocities of nanking after WW-2.We will also know the atrocities of CCP only after the Tibetian's themselves speak.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
There must been something wrong with CCP's ethnic / religious / education policies since 1980's. Since then many temples / mosques have been erected while science / multi ethnic unity doesn't take its due priority at school
Most of the mosques and temples in China are just buildings, very few have any services. Even the very historical temples rarely have any religious services. And most Chinese mosques don't have muezzins nor azans.

ice berg

Most of the mosques and temples in China are just buildings, very few have any services. Even the very historical temples rarely have any religious services. And most Chinese mosques don't have muezzins nor azans.
How will you know that? You may have visited one or two, but to claim that most of them dont offer any services? Are you saying they are only a gathering place?

Btw this is the BBC article. I think it gives a more balanced picture than the blog you sited.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/world-asia-china-16713380

Last edited:

ice berg

We knew about the atrocities of nanking after WW-2.We will also know the atrocities of CCP only after the Tibetian's themselves speak.
To my knowledge they speak all the time. Otherwise we wont have threads like this every week , right?:rolleyes:

amoy

I've been both Aba (Ngaba) and Ganzi ( Kardze) in West Sichuan where a severe earthquake killed perhaps as many as 80k people in 2008. Mostly Tibetans (Kham) plus a few Hui, Yi, and Qiang

Religious bigotry is the worst of the worst that motivated things like self immolation...

Iamanidiot

I've been both Aba (Ngaba) and Ganzi ( Kardze) in West Sichuan where a severe earthquake killed perhaps as many as 80k people in 2008. Mostly Tibetans (Kham) plus a few Hui, Yi, and Qiang

Religious bigotry is the worst of the worst that motivated things like self immolation...
Why not martyrdom?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Chinese polices are known to fire only when they are forced to take actions to protect innocent people.

After a group of Tibetan terrorists killed as many as 100+ civilians in 2008 all because the police hesitated to use lethal force to stop them, Chinese polices are learning their lessons. Show no mercy to terrorists, otherwise innocent people will get hurt.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Chinese polices are known to fire only when they are forced to take actions to protect innocent people.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nimo_cn

Country flag
What are you laughing at?

In China, lethal force by armed forces are strictly regulated. Unlike in India, the government granted Indian armed forces licences to kill by issuing a law called the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA), which gives the Indian army and paramilitary forces sweeping powers to arrest people without warrants and use deadly force against suspects without fear of prosecution.

Correct me if I am wrong about the law.

Anyone tell me any truly civilised country has a law like that?

Oracle

It's a no brainier. Subjects have always been treated this way by Kings. Specially, subjects whose lands have been wrongfully & deceitfully captured.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles