China : Curfew in Sichuan : 11 Tibetans Die in Police Firing

Blackwater

Nice guy, I'm just curious? You put your flag as Chinese. However, you never reference any chinese source and you did not response to any Chinese language message I send you. I renew my suspicion that you are an Indian that pretending yourself as Chinese.

Power is always the main scheme, but life will be very uncomfortable if this world is only about power.

Incident of the conflict begins with groups of "protestor" attack polices who is trying to arrest a young man who is spreading pamphlet that called for independence and expel all the Han who also live in the lands for years. Well, most country do not tolerate those type of behavior. It make sense to self-defend.

Iam sure all chinis on this forum are pakis. MODS should check their IP addresses, Iam sure non will be from china

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
你丫脑残啊?不回你就不是中国人啦?

Nice guy, I'm just curious? You put your flag as Chinese. However, you never reference any chinese source and you did not response to any Chinese language message I send you. I renew my suspicion that you are an Indian that pretending yourself as Chinese.

Power is always the main scheme, but life will be very uncomfortable if this world is only about power.

Incident of the conflict begins with groups of "protestor" attack polices who is trying to arrest a young man who is spreading pamphlet that called for independence and expel all the Han who also live in the lands for years. Well, most country do not tolerate those type of behavior. It make sense to self-defend.

Blackwater

that is what I called dreaming or live in dreams.

Anybody can use Google translator , what u trying to prove by writing this shit language. MODS should check IP addresses of all chini members.let see wats comes out

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Anybody can use Google translator , what u trying to prove by writing this shit language. MODS should check IP addresses of all chini members.let see wats comes out
Chinese is one of the official languages of UN. What is the shit language u r using? or u don't have ur own language?

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
If you dont know the difference between self-immolation and mass murder then you better not call other people for hypocrite. Learn about what happend at Nanjing first.
If you dont understand that if a group of people choose to self-immolate themselves than to live under Communist tyranny then you better dont speak about India.

ice berg

If you dont understand that if a group of people choose to self-immolate themselves than to live under Communist tyranny then you better dont speak about India.
And you shouldnt jump in without knowing the discussion. :rolleyes:

By the way it is called tyranny, not Communist tyranny since there is no communist society.

Go play somewhere else, kid.

niharjhatn

If Tibetans don't like their lives right now, they can burn themselves (or win the fight with Hans).
And what about the Hans threatening suicide at Chinese factories? May be they should learn from the Tibetan example and burn themselves too!

Your callous attitude to human life is astounding!

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
And you shouldnt jump in without knowing the discussion. :rolleyes:

By the way it is called tyranny, not Communist tyranny since there is no communist society.

Go play somewhere else, kid.
I dont need grammar lessons from a CCP funded troll who is probably forced to learn it, get it kid!

There is no communist society anymore since Maos cultural pillage because it is an unworkable and impractical bundle of crap but however your hypocritical CCP claims or calls itself communist, do you deny that or do you have the balls to say down with the CCP?

To say Tibetans should burn themselves to death and then cry fowl at Japanese invasion of China is total ludicrous.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Chinese is one of the official languages of UN. What is the shit language u r using? or u don't have ur own language?
The same shit language the CCP forced you to learn and come and troll around the net defending its atrocity.

ice berg

I dont need grammar lessons from a CCP funded troll who is probably forced to learn it, get it kid!

There is no communist society anymore since Maos cultural pillage because it is an unworkable and impractical bundle of crap but however your hypocritical CCP claims or calls itself communist, do you deny that or do you have the balls to say down with the CCP?

To say Tibetans should burn themselves to death and then cry fowl at Japanese invasion of China is total ludicrous.
Aside from labelling people who you know nothing about, and trolling, can you try to read and stick to topic?

I never said tibetans should burn themselves. No need to waste your ammo on me, kid. It is saturday, go play balls with other kids.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
And what about the Hans threatening suicide at Chinese factories? May be they should learn from the Tibetan example and burn themselves too!
Your callous attitude to human life is astounding!
What else did you expect from a commie bot? Wait for sometime, he would also have the hypocritic audacity to call Tibetans his countrymen. Because after all he calls Tibet a part of China right?

Regards,
Virendra

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
To say Tibetans should burn themselves to death and then cry fowl at of China is total ludicrous.
Burn themselves is the only thing Tibetans can do ,if they don't want to fight or cant fight.
The history of Japanese invasion is the tool to united our country men and gain more benefit from JP.

Last edited:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
How do you fight with an armed and armored police which is firing at you?
Since you are so eager to watch Tibetans fight, I hope you won't mind anyone sending a few Kalashnikovs and grenades to them.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
How do you fight with an armed and armored police which is firing at you?
Since you are so eager to watch Tibetans fight, I hope you won't mind anyone sending a few Kalashnikovs and grenades to them.
I wander who has the ball to send weapon to them right now.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Aside from labelling people who you know nothing about, and trolling, can you try to read and stick to topic?

I never said tibetans should burn themselves. No need to waste your ammo on me, kid. It is saturday, go play balls with other kids.
Listen boy, to call me kid and then talk about labeling people who you know absolutely nothing about is called trolling.

Obviously your brain has some serious inability to connect the dots, when Singh drew parallels with Chinas invasion of Tibet and imposition of the cultural revolution and the subsequent killing and torture of Tibetains to Japanese invasion of China and the subsequent atrocities he was right in pointing out your hypocrisy when you ask apology from Japan.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles