China conducts massive Border Drill

huaxia rox

simply becoz the ruling party cpc is by and large a bunch of cowards and they wont last for good...

on the other hand if u indians think u can keep what the british colonizers gifted to u aka zangnan you d be very wrong....kashmir is already a lesson for u guys.....what should not belong to u will one day not belong to u....just that simple.....

aerokan

Country flag
if one day china begins the forward south policy...u will know what is the real so called backstab....
Ever wondered why forward policy was adopted? Because some jackass country decided to flip flop and changed the stance overnight. Do u even have a permanent map of China?? It changes with every damn year!!! And yeah it's called backstab because china said there were no border issues when india is claiming the land and china didn't even object to it. The worst part is china did it in a cunning way.

Come for a fight when u can fight like men.. face to face !!! :rolleyes:

aerokan

Country flag
simply becoz the ruling party cpc is by and large a bunch of cowards and they wont last for good...

on the other hand if u indians think u can keep what the british colonizers gifted to u aka zangnan you d be very wrong....kashmir is already a lesson for u guys.....what should not belong to u will one day not belong to u....just that simple.....
somehow i remember the famous southpark quote "are u high or are u incredibiliy stupid??" i assume u are not high :laugh:

british didn't gift anything to us which wasn't ours to begin with. Infact china was gifted by the british some extra land thinking it would satisfy chinese land-greed and assuming china will become a decent nation. How wrong they are!!! :tsk::tsk:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
if one day china begins the forward south policy...u will know what is the real so called backstab....
'

China must.

Dalai Lama will be delighted.

Will give him a terrific chance to return to Tibet victorious.

It will also encourage the other oppressed lot i.e. the Uighurs, who will also spilt!

Two insurgencies along with a war being handled by China.

Fun time!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

What is Zagnam?

Something like Zam Zam?

Stop giving outlandish name to rather decent sounding names of area.

Do you think that by giving these silly name, you will awe the world that it is Chinese.

Try Pingo Pong diplomacy instead!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Ever wondered why forward policy was adopted? Because some jackass country decided to flip flop and changed the stance overnight. Do u even have a permanent map of China?? It changes with every damn year!!! And yeah it's called backstab because china said there were no border issues when india is claiming the land and china didn't even object to it. The worst part is china did it in a cunning way.

Come for a fight when u can fight like men.. face to face !!! :rolleyes:
Very well said, I reckon you have read good authentic books on this issue.
Thanks.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
There is a very least Chance of a WAR but another 67 Sikkimese at most..

no smoking

Country flag
'

China must.

Dalai Lama will be delighted.

Will give him a terrific chance to return to Tibet victorious.

It will also encourage the other oppressed lot i.e. the Uighurs, who will also spilt!

Two insurgencies along with a war being handled by China.

Fun time!
The only chance Dalai Lama could return to tibet is in the coffin, I am sure CCP will not reject it.

Two insurgencies? where are they? Why I don't see now? You mean those gansters could only stab by-passer in the streets? Or those who can only burn themselves? Oh please, even insurgencies in india are doing far better than that. If those insurgencies cannot defeat democratic india in 60 years, why do you think the counterparts can win over Chinese?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The only chance Dalai Lama could return to tibet is in the coffin, I am sure CCP will not reject it.

Two insurgencies? where are they? Why I don't see now? You mean those gansters could only stab by-passer in the streets? Or those who can only burn themselves? Oh please, even insurgencies in india are doing far better than that. If those insurgencies cannot defeat democratic india in 60 years, why do you think the counterparts can win over Chinese?
Hello Birather, Insurgencies cant defeat us because we are DEMOCRATIC, not the other way around.

aerokan

Country flag

Mr. no smoking, To my american friends, i would have said "Stop smoking too much weed". But to u my chinese friend i will only say "Stop reading too much of chinese media". If u actually start reading from media not controlled by the CCP, u would have seen, known and swam in them :taunt:

Democracy is a strong factor that keeps us together irrespective of the insurgencies. It's easy to defeat dictators by insurgencies than democracies, not the other way round.

badguy2000

Respected Member
its not an arguement it was fact. china did recruit many russia scientist after the fall of soviet, and they are willing to pay top $$$ for them, free housing etc etc. after fall of soviet, during and after the chaos many russia scientist was out of job, and want to move out of the country. most of them still belief communism, so moving to another commy country make sense to them, also china pay them very generouslly, including other benefits free house, med care etc etc. on top of that, its much easier for russian scentist to get into china than US or other western country, since western country were suspicious about soviet scentist, and non of the western country actively recruit soviet scentist, which make china to recrut these scentist even more easier. the result of these scentist help china R&D quite a bit.

china avionic, eletronic, etc technology futher improved after most western coporation move their jobs to china. alot technology/innovation were created during manufacture process, this is true for any manufacture anywhere. on top of that china REQUIRE technology transfer when west coporation try to access chinese market or establish local factories. so company such as GM, GE, Mirosoft, IBM etc etc has local partner, and sold/transfer alot technology to china for the past decade. these coporation have research center in china. alot chinese kids educated in US, master/phd went back to china after graduated.

most technology today are dual purpose, espeically in avionic, electronic, optical, computing etc etc etc. as result of ALL these event help china leapfrog in certain fields. their avionic, electronic etc are near the capabilities of west. the jet engine/diesel turbine still lag behind west, radar is a bit behind.

if you open your PC,smarphone, most likely its made in china. the same electronic/processor/chips can be use for aviation, electronic in a jet/ships/satelite etc etc. so the hardware/technology is there for china to use in certain part of their military equipments, missile guidance, sensor, satelite, FBW etc etc

so the reality is every single event that i mention start from 90's till now contrbute to the overall of chinese technology/R&D etc. the recruit of those russian scentist was merely the 1st step, and every event aftward take a step foward for china, and the government also help it by invest tens billions of dollar in R&D, technology firm.

there alot people belief china copy everything etc. it is true they did siginficant reverse engineeing and study of russia/west stuff. but the result is they learn ALOT from the stuff they bought from russia, and combine with above event i mention, they create their own electronic, avionic, radar etc for their jet or ships. have you notice, they buy less and less stuff from russia since 2005. china only interest in high performance jet engine/diesel turbine for combat ships from west/and few other technology. for china, it will be nice to get some new stuff from russia to see how it work, but unlike in the 90's china has the ability to produce its own stuff that is comparable to russia stuff but behind western made products. china seem interest in s400 though
are you chinese or INdian.....

frankly speaking, it is surprising if you are an Indian...

hahaha
I once thought that india is occupied by guys like Armand....hehe

J20!

Country flag
All of your fantasies about China breaking up, or the economy collapsing are just that, fantasies. There's a larger chance of India with its many insurgencies breaking up than China doing the same. And How exactly does Democracy stop insurgencies, because your theory doesnt seem to be panning out for you at the moment?

How exactly did a thread about PLAAF training in Tibet turn into a thread about Insurgencies?

PS. Ray, I know you're ideological and all, but there's no such thing as "Han China" its just China..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Come on now J20. Tell me why your govt does nothing more than hoola boola? If its really gutsy enough, why does it not wage a war with us instead of playing this hide and seek? You can call it "Strategy" and "tactics", but it sounds as "cowardice" and "backstabbing" to us

s002wjh

Country flag
are you chinese or INdian.....

frankly speaking, it is surprising if you are an Indian...

hahaha
I once thought that india is occupied by guys like Armand....hehe
i am an american. well asian-american

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
All of your fantasies about China breaking up, or the economy collapsing are just that, fantasies. There's a larger chance of India with its many insurgencies breaking up than China doing the same. And How exactly does Democracy stop insurgencies, because your theory doesnt seem to be panning out for you at the moment?

How exactly did a thread about PLAAF training in Tibet turn into a thread about Insurgencies?

PS. Ray, I know you're ideological and all, but there's no such thing as "Han China" its just China..
The Chinese Communist theories are not panning out with the Tibetans or the Uighurs.

Brute power keeps their 'protests' down.

Unlike democracies, where the media,both domestic and foreign, are hyperactive and where the Human Rights are more active to show that they are more aware than the Western human right organisation, insurgencies cannot be put down by force as it can be done in China.

In democracies, foreign interested powers, can funnel in money, arms at will and have their surrogate organisations operating in full swing under cover of some benevolent charity etc. That is not possible in autocratic and totalitarian regimes as in China.

However, if there is warm then it is free for all and the suppressed people in China will seize the opportunity to take on the imperialists and the expansionist regime that has suppressed them.

China is China.

But Han China is merely to different the areas where the Han population is not in the majority and their writ continues to be challenged.

'Border Drill' does not confine itself in exercises being conducted by the military. Or burning up fuel and money for a lark. It means that the operational plans are being tested. And that means war plans are being tested.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Of course, it is convenient for you to pull wool.

I would be surprised if you think that the CCP is daft enough to be angered with Pakistan for the 'terrorists' being sent from Pakistan to wreak havoc in East Turkmenistan.

The CCP never criticises friends and if they are howling blue murder, then the situation in East Turkmenistan, is not really hunky dory, notwithstanding the brutal repression undertaken by the Han Govt.

What is happening out there will never be known in full since the CCP ensures total blackout of news of such areas.

That the Tibetans are not in sync with the Chinese is so evident that it does not even require recall.

J20!

Country flag

I would be surprised if you think that the CCP is daft enough to be angered with Pakistan for the 'terrorists' being sent from Pakistan to wreak havoc in East Turkmenistan.

The CCP never criticises friends and if they are howling blue murder, then the situation in East Turkmenistan, is not really hunky dory, notwithstanding the brutal repression undertaken by the Han Govt.

What is happening out there will never be known in full since the CCP ensures total blackout of news of such areas.

That the Tibetans are not in sync with the Chinese is so evident that it does not even require recall.
Ray, you know diddly squat about China. Have you even ever been here? Have you been to Tibet? Have you ever experienced this "blackout of news"? What do YOU know about our government? What exactly is a "Han" government? Stop trying to pretend you know what you so clearly don't. Ask and we'll help you.

no smoking

Country flag

Why should CCP cricise Pak?

CCP is confident that they can handle those thugs of "East turk" no matter what support they got.

But CCP is not that confident when is facing with india. They need Pak to stay in the game. As long as india is here, Pak will always be a valuable friend more than an enemy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles