China concerned about Uyghur rebels operating in Pakistan

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ok being close with Pak is fine its ur foreign policy which India has no business to comment , u know who is funding those radicals in tribal area?

What is the role of ISI in that place? Why can't pak put an end once for all after all its their territory why don't they attack their position with full thrust using PAF & PAK Army

Ur friends RAW is doing all this , im sure u will believe as well which i can't help :thumb:
Those terrorists did a lot of bombing and killings in Pakistan,in China they are pretty much very quiet.They hole up in some remote mountain tribal area,so it's very hard to track and wipe them out,even Nato and Russia failed miserably when trying so.

And why didn't India use your full force to root out Maoist rebels or NE or Kashmir rebels?because you secretly support them?I dont think so.cause at present stage you just can't.easier said than done is very true in many cases.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Those terrorists did a lot of bombing and killings in Pakistan,in China they are pretty much very quiet.They hole up in some remote mountain tribal area,so it's very hard to track and wipe them out,even Nato and Russia failed miserably when trying so.

And why didn't India use your full force to root out Maoist rebels or NE or Kashmir rebels?because you secretly support them?I dont think so.cause at present stage you just can't.easier said than done is very true in many cases.
Ur right in many points, Maoist are yet to face Indian military its Paramilitary which is going head to head without proper weopon or stategy
If army moves in then there will AFPSA act & they will do the operation on their terms not giving a damn about Human rights , policies etc
hence army themselves are not willing to take this anti naxal operation which will cause suituation like 1984 Anti sikh operation
But Pak Army has no such ethics , crushing hardline rebels is not new to them they have done that in 1971 in east pak & now in balochistan my question is why not in tribal area

Bet me after 2014 once NATA walks of all this internal issue in PAK will calm down & their focus again will shift to Kashmir

Yes Maoist & Kashmir insurgencies both get fair amount of support internally , example mumbai attack in 2008 without internal assistant do u think they would have carried out such attack?

In kashmir our Paramilitary(CRPF) force became ineffective to handle the suituation , once army took control the magnitude of attacks have come to rock bottom . That is the reason why ur friends are so annoyed & inflence political lobbies in valley to pressurize New delhi to revoke AFPSA in kashmir

Well we don't have any problem with ur brotherly friendship :thumb:

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We all know we should not expect too much from Pakisatan to be able to completely clean up that region where both Nato and Russia failed miserably.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If army moves in then there will AFPSA act & they will do the operation on their terms not giving a damn about Human rights , policies etc
I am afraid that is a wrong impression.

There are many who have been dismissed from service for Human Rights violations.

AFSPA only allows a person to be detained for interrogation and he has to be sent to the civil police as quickly as possible. It is usually within 48 hours. The detention is allowed since real time information is to be picked up from the apprehended terrorist so that the remainder can be caught before they do any more harm.

It takes longer from the remote areas since the Police Stations are not located there and instead in town and larger villages.

mikhail

Country flag

dude how many times do i have to tell you that maoists are nothing but an endangered species who have been systematically eradicated by our state police and central armed police!heck our police are killing those scums each day and the maoists are fighting a battle for survival!at one time they used to control large tracts of land in central India but now they are being pushed back to the deep forested areas of Jharkhand,Bihar,Chattisgarh and Odisha and each day our police are re claiming those forests slowly but surely from those terrorists and regarding casualites among the security forces,its pretty natural as we are fighting a war against them so there will be some casualites!so when our police is doing such a fine job in eliminating those scums there is no need to deploy the Indian Armed Forces against them as they don't even have the capabilities to defeat our Police forces!same goes with the NE Indian rebels and Kashmiri terrorists!:ranger:

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
We all know we should not expect too much from Pakisatan to be able to completely clean up that region where both Nato and Russia failed miserably.
U know LTTE in Srilanka ? they were as equal menace compare to this jihadis .Srilanka swept every out now they are free from insurgency , reason is they were commited politically & militarily

LTTE was handy work of Indian RAW on orders of Indian Govt in 70's-80's , then what happened the proverb became true u cannot have a "COBRA AS UR PET. IT WILL BITE U ONE DAY" that is exactly what happened they killed PM Rajiv gandhi only then in India sence prevailed in our political leadership & went on with policy not to support any terrorism group

Pakistan Govt is Pro of some hardline elements whom Military oppose & Pak Military is pro to some Anti Govt rebels which Govt opposes so there is no balance . Pakistan can wipe terrorism but there is political game being played which is nothing but THURST FOR POWER

In India also its same suituation , we are not fully commited to clear Naxalism its politically baised operation, In kashmir we are able to control the suituation largely because of AFPSA no political govt can mess with Military in Kashmir its INDIAN ARMY who rule kashmir

Hope u will understand :thumb: ,but u can downplay every one in Pak Govt, Military & ISI are very much commited to finish of terror they have got nothing to do with UYGHUR rebels its fine i respect that

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Do you know we have over 10 miillion of Muslims and Xinjiang is just one Muslim province in China,the biggest Muslim group in China is Hui,ethnic Han Chinese with Islam religion.
i wanted to amend the word to "pitiful " rather than the s word that was used but i exceeded the time limit - pardon to all our pakistani members ( whom i consider to be important to this forum ) for that

in the 1970s china had 20 million muslims - now it is 10 million ? i think your figure is incorrect - although there is severe discrimination against muslim people in china ( especially the east turkestanis ) nevertheless i think china has maintained the muslim population at 20 million throughout - no increases neither decrease

but considering that china has a population larger than india's doesnt this forum think that the Chinese muslim population should be much higher ...i.e. at least 75 million as indias is approx 120 million ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles