China city plans Nehru museum, 50 years after war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
No, it is a common scene in your daily life. you talk and think like a British after afternoon tea but you don't have the luxury of their four meals.
that is not beautiful, that is sad.
You are right again, Sir.

We could fill our quota of meals with babies and dogs but my countrymen have this stupid notion of morality pfft, right?

Please keep your enlightened posts coming, we are glad to have you here with us Sir.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Nah, I don't even call it Hindi, since it is not qualified as national lingua franca. since even many Hindi people don't speak it.it is a mixture, the modern hindu language is even more invaded heavily by English words,I bet your ass that you can't finish 10 sentences without resort to an english word, it is like the green vegetable piece stuck between your teeth, when you talk it shows,

I am also saying it as a metaphor too.
Huh - such words sound funny coming from a Chinese twat. Where almost the whole nation licks white ass, to the maximum extent possible. Companies rent a white man off the street in order to improve their "image". That is the situation in this land of imitation crap. And the little ----s got the guts to talk to others about their cultures and languages! :laugh:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
@ShabiKB you are making an ass of yourself by displaying your utter ignorance and lowering the opinion of Indians about Chinese people. You should learn from other Chinese posters on this forum such as @J20! @amoy @nimocn and others who are sensible, mature and knowledgeable and debate with good points and counter arguments. You on the other hand, seem to be an overzealous, ultra-patriotic testosterone laden teenager who's only succeeding in making a fool of himself.

And by the way, who told you Indians take an oath to the British king/queen? :crazy:

If any culture & civilization has survived from among the 4 greats of the ancient world (Egypt, Persia, India, China), then it is India. Our national symbols and motto are from thousand year old Buddhist motifs, our religion, dress, myriad languages, art and ancient architectural monuments are all intact. Those of China however, are utterly extinct, buried six feet under by the CCP.

I've often seen this perception among Chinese posters that India/Indians are a culturally corrupt country. On the contrary, open your eyes, read wikipedia or plan a trip to India and you will see that your beliefs are conditioned by CCP propaganda. The CCP exterminated China's (and Tibet's) cultural heritage during the Cultural
Revolution to such an extent, that now, being embarrassed of the damage that was done, they seek to distract the common people by propaganda about other countries. You Chinese don't even wear your native dress anymore, nor do you follow the traditions of Confucius or Daoism or Buddhism. You force Mandarin down the throats of everyone whose native language is not Mandarin and wipe out non-Han cultures within your country. And you have the gall to lecture Indians?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
No wonder your city smells, you even break wind in your discourse, do you really think stinky as trenches can be used as a chemical weapon?
I doubt it, it just reveals you are from a poor family and you parents did not have the time and resource to educate you well.
Your talk reveals that your ancestors were raped by marauding armies, and left the succeeding generations retarded and half-witted. No wonder silly Chinese twats defecate inside metro trains and on the footpath, in public. The last few days, such images are doing the rounds on the internet. I am sure such things are done by people like you, who have mental abnormalities due to extensive raping and pillaging in the past.

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
Huh - such words sound funny coming from a Chinese twat. Where almost the whole nation licks white ass, to the maximum extent possible. Companies rent a white man off the street in order to improve their "image". That is the situation in this land of imitation crap. And the little ----s got the guts to talk to others about their cultures and languages! :laugh:
eh? Did China call US to contain India? who is licking whom?

You pinches female white tourists asses once they land on your soil, is it a way to lick but failed?

Tolaha

vocabulary reflects environment, since 60% of you what is the word? in open , I am not surprised to see a lot excrement in your discourse. that is a proof that you have been colonized.

Japanese was defeated, they are crying over their master's shoulders now.

It was China's arse that was saved by both US and USSR at different times, not that of Japan. You ungrateful, backstabbing blight on humanity need to worship the Americans for otherwise, the Japanese would be still doing to you what they had done repeatedly to your grandfather and mother.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
eh? Did China call US to contain India? who is licking whom?

You pinches female white tourists asses once they land on your soil, is it a way to lick but failed?
Yeah, you show all the hallmarks of a Chinese brainwashed twat.

There must be a reason everyone hates you, no? From Koreans, to HongKongese, to Filiponos, to Japanese, to Indians.. is it because you are a bunch of good-for-nothing pigs with swelled heads who need to be put in your place?

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your talk reveals that your ancestors were raped by marauding armies, and left the succeeding generations retarded and half-witted. No wonder silly Chinese twats defecate inside metro trains and on the footpath, in public. The last few days, such images are doing the rounds on the internet. I am sure such things are done by people like you, who have mental abnormalities due to extensive raping and pillaging in the past.
Raping is common in India too, now you are telling me,

Still, your parents should be blamed failing their responsibility to teach you appropriate manner. you find one or two 6 years old or handicap kids defecating inside a metro car to prove you won by 1: 600 million, oh my, you love China so much.
but that aside, Delhi just bought some Chinese metro car, Mumbai and Bangalore will follow up on order, don't take them.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Delhi just bought some Chinese metro car, Mumbai and Bangalore will follow up on order, don't take them.
Why, Sir. The kids are coming along for the ride?

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
Yeah, you show all the hallmarks of a Chinese brainwashed twat.

There must be a reason everyone hates you, no? From Koreans, to HongKongese, to Filiponos, to Japanese, to Indians.. is it because you are a bunch of good-for-nothing pigs with swelled heads who need to be put in your place?
no, you are not every one
but this is every one:

Rogers friendly told him: you son of a female dog, you just keep silence. hahah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
It was China's arse that was saved by both US and USSR at different times, not that of Japan. You ungrateful, backstabbing blight on humanity need to worship the Americans for otherwise, the Japanese would be still doing to you what they had done repeatedly to your grandfather and mother.
:nod:

And the funny thing is that though they don't do it at a political level, every man and woman in their country worships white ass.

They worship white skin, poor little twats. No self-esteem, no self-respect. To the extent that many companies pick white men from the streets just to give a presence there, to present a "better image" :crazy:

Pieces of shit - this kind of worship does not have any parallel anywhere in the world!

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Raping is common in India too, now you are telling me,

Still, your parents should be blamed failing their responsibility to teach you appropriate manner. you find one or two 6 years old or handicap kids defecating inside a metro car to prove you won by 1: 600 million, oh my, you love China so much.
but that aside, Delhi just bought some Chinese metro car, Mumbai and Bangalore will follow up on order, don't take them.
Your parents have failed in raising you up, they should not have sodomized you and brutalized your ass with heavy items in your childhood. But they didn't know any better, since they were brutalized by their parents, who were brutalized by some marauding soldiers.

This proves that the effect of the mass raping and looting is still felt in China today, passed down through the generations like this. I am sure you must be inserting objects into your son's anus as we speak. :sad:

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
Your parents have failed in raising you up, they should not have sodomized you and brutalized your ass with heavy items in your childhood. But they didn't know any better, since they were brutalized by their parents, who were brutalized by some marauding soldiers.

This proves that the effect of the mass raping and looting is still felt in China today, passed down through the generations like this. I am sure you must be inserting objects into your son's anus as we speak. :sad:
Sodomy is common in Indian too? good to know.
you are so typical you cursed along for so many posts but the only thing you succeed, is how filthy your mind is and how miserable your childhood is.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Sodomy is common in Indian too? good to know.
you are so typical you cursed along for so many posts but the only thing you succeed, is how filthy your mind is and how miserable your childhood is.
And the only thing you succeeded in, is to show us Indians that there are still Chinese who are suffering the after-effects of Japanese-inflicted trauma. You are a case-study in trauma passed down the generations. Scientists and researchers have a lot to learn by studying Chinese like you and your pals. :sad:

Shameless Chinese twats abuse Americans at a political level, despite getting their sorry asses saved by the Americans.

And the same shameless Chinese twats worship white skin, ever ready to lick white ass.

So, how many white asses have you cleaned so far, Mr. 50-center Chinese twat?

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
:nod:

And the funny thing is that though they don't do it at a political level, every man and woman in their country worships white ass.

They worship white skin, poor little twats. No self-esteem, no self-respect. To the extent that many companies pick white men from the streets just to give a presence there, to present a "better image" :crazy:

Pieces of shit - this kind of worship does not have any parallel anywhere in the world!

The funny thing is we fought two wars against US in Korea and in Vietnam, one border conflict with USSR.
We drew back 80% of Japanese imperialist army in China in WWII.

We fought with bullies, well some south asian country bullied smaller countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles