China city plans Nehru museum, 50 years after war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolaha

It's never been your land, how come you became a Victim? correct me if I am wrong, are those people on India occupied Kashmire rebelled for fun? You took advantage of your weaker neighbor and bullied it three times, if not for the international intervention, you are claiming Afghanistan now.

Please stop this shameless nonsense, Sikkim has ever been an independent kingdom, you invaded their land by force in 1949, controlled their government by appointing an Indian to be their prime minster, 1968 they walked on street try to abolish the treaty, but you crashed them with tanks and over thrown their government and replaced with your own people. Now Sikkim has been flooded with Hindu ethnic people, their own fled away and many of them joined the guerrilla forces in Assam, Peaceloving indian.... don't you have a little bit decency...

It is THEIR land instead, you seized it away and "gave up" a small portion of it, who told you there is no border issue? you must have a short memory, there were riots two months ago and shook your core to Bangalore, isn't it?

I am not surprised to see you are peace loving after you satiated your greedy appetite.
You wrote these stories all by yourself?

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
The land was with us for five thousand years and will be ours in future... India unlike China gives full freedom to speach & expression and few peoples mis use it on provocation from Neighboring countries like Pakistan & China. You know these days we also see Tibetians are self imolatng themselves in Tibet against Chineese Tyranny does that means the whole of TIBET has revolted against China ? Please let me know if the same standard can be applied to you in Tibet also...
Give me a break and please stop insulting yourself, you make yourself even uglier,
There is no India per say before British installed a modern colony 300 years ago, before that, you are just a geographic concept, in the recent 800 years, there are 1000 plus small city states born and disappeared, and sometimes bigger alliance of small states born and disappeared, there has never been an India, you don't even have a unified indian language expect enlgish on the subcontinent.Ancient Indian Civilization was located in the basin of Hindu River which is, how ironically, now Pakistan.

You were robbed by invaders and purged by invaders and culturally tamed by invaders of all kinds, who told you you are entitled swallow up what shameless Brits left over? or, are you implying you are the relics of colonial thugs and dreamed to be able to continue your empire?

These days I would lik to invite you to Kashmire as a tourist and you can see for your self how peacefull the people are there and the tourism is flurishing like anything...
Speaking of freedom, the marshal law in NE, ( by the way, you call your NE people Chini) and hundreds of guerrilla force on your land is a sign of your so called democracy? if they can speak freely, do they have to speak with you with machine guns and grenades?

Shame....

Pakistan does not think it self as a week country, please check it with them... It is they who started the war in 48 & 65 and we gave the final blow back to them on 71. I am sure you know something about 71, what happended to your dear friend...

We have seen many internatonal pressure and we have taken thw bluff out of the 7th fleet at 71 our shore...
Come on, USSR and USA made a under table deal, and you think that is your courageous bully scared away the 7th fleet? do I need to remind you of 1962 when Soviet Union suddenly dropped the support? you are just a pawn.

Please do not say bad things to the people of Sikkim, they are proud Indans... you must be brain washed by the Chineese CCP propaganda...

In very near future you will see Sikkim army brigade facing you in Tibet border... The Sikkim people hate you Chineese... please understand this truth... You Chineese have made them hate you by your killings of innocent civillians in Tibet...
I never said anything bad to the hindu or pro-hindu nepalese who occupied Sikkim and who are not Skkimese, they are Indians....

You are totally confused here quite understandable when one is fed by the lies from Chineese CCP and its vulgar propaganda... The riots have nothing to do with our relationship with Bangladesh or the border issue... It is an internal of India matter that we have fixed it...

As I have said earlier any land that belongs to Bangladesh will be returned to them... India does not hold other countries land... We will never do that...
Stop playing Bollywood, even your own mouthpiece media the Hindu admitted it..
link:The Hindu : Opinion / Lead : Riots & the bogey of Bangladeshis

enough is enough, you are just insulting yourself now, I should have saved your face.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It's never been your land, how come you became a Victim? correct me if I am wrong, are those people on India occupied Kashmire rebelled for fun? You took advantage of your weaker neighbor and bullied it three times, if not for the international intervention, you are claiming Afghanistan now.

Please stop this shameless nonsense, Sikkim has ever been an independent kingdom, you invaded their land by force in 1949, controlled their government by appointing an Indian to be their prime minster, 1968 they walked on street try to abolish the treaty, but you crashed them with tanks and over thrown their government and replaced with your own people. Now Sikkim has been flooded with Hindu ethnic people, their own fled away and many of them joined the guerrilla forces in Assam, Peaceloving indian.... don't you have a little bit decency...

It is THEIR land instead, you seized it away and "gave up" a small portion of it, who told you there is no border issue? you must have a short memory, there were riots two months ago and shook your core to Bangalore, isn't it?

I am not surprised to see you are peace loving after you satiated your greedy appetite.
Is this the Chinese version of His- STORY??:rotflmao:

bose

Country flag
Give me a break and please stop insulting yourself, you make yourself even uglier,
There is no India per say before British installed a modern colony 300 years ago, before that, you are just a geographic concept, in the recent 800 years, there are 1000 plus small city states born and disappeared, and sometimes bigger alliance of small states born and disappeared, there has never been an India, you don't even have a unified indian language expect enlgish on the subcontinent.Ancient Indian Civilization was located in the basin of Hindu River which is, how ironically, now Pakistan.

You were robbed by invaders and purged by invaders and culturally tamed by invaders of all kinds, who told you you are entitled swallow up what shameless Brits left over? or, are you implying you are the relics of colonial thugs and dreamed to be able to continue your empire?

Speaking of freedom, the marshal law in NE, ( by the way, you call your NE people Chini) and hundreds of guerrilla force on your land is a sign of your so called democracy? if they can speak freely, do they have to speak with you with machine guns and grenades?

Shame....

Come on, USSR and USA made a under table deal, and you think that is your courageous bully scared away the 7th fleet? do I need to remind you of 1962 when Soviet Union suddenly dropped the support? you are just a pawn.

I never said anything bad to the hindu or pro-hindu nepalese who occupied Sikkim and who are not Skkimese, they are Indians....

enough is enough, you are just insulting yourself now, I should have saved your face.
Why should I be ashamed of myself ? I am replying to you in a civilized manner inspite of your repeated provocation here in an Indian forum... you do not like it ?

I think you are too stressed out... I would suggest you to calm down for time being... many of what your are vomiting here probably under the CCP propaganda are all false...

Let me share something with you... I do not watch bollywood movies much except the old classics of 50's & 60's...

Ending Note: Suggest you to be in this forum for some more time you will realize yourself all the false propaganda from Chinnese CCP...

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why should I be ashamed of myself ? I am replying to you in a civilized manner inspite of your repeated provocation here in an Indian forum... you do not like it ?

I think you are too stressed out... I would suggest you to calm down for time being... many of what your are vomiting here probably under the CCP propaganda are all false...

Let me share something with you... I do not watch bollywood movies much except the old classics of 50's & 60's...

Ending Note: Suggest you to be in this forum for some more time you will realize yourself all the false propaganda from Chinnese CCP...
Oh, here you come again..

Tell it to your guerrilla forces and persuade them from shooting to you makes more sense than trying to brain wash me with what brain washed you.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There was no china either before the Japs and the westerners looted and raped your women and land :tsk:

And you do know that you people dont even have a culture of your own and everythin which you claim to be your culture is what you imported from us through Tibet? including- wait a min, your Language:taunt:

You mean like the way you were robbed , raped and looted by Mongols and Japs and the westerners(do yo people read about opium wars) and are forced to eat their shit? Hmm sad indeed

:pound:Yep, India is not a free democracy like the People's republic of China(no not the Republic of China). Oh thats right you lot dont even have a unified country yet:hehe:

Shame....
indeed

You mean like the way you were used as a whore(like how Pakis are being used now) by the Soviets till 1960s, like in the korean war where you lost 400000 troops or by the USA till the 90 and now been ditched by both? I cant even imagine. How sad:hehe:

You mean like the way Sikkimese are burning themselves like the Tibetans do. I cant even begin to imagine:tsk:

:rofl:Its called free speech Bitch. But thats not something understandable for 50 centers who earn their living cocksucking their CCP masters:taunt1:

bose

Country flag
Oh, here you come again..

Tell it to your guerrilla forces and persuade them from shooting to you makes more sense than trying to brain wash me with what brain washed you.
We do not tell anything to guerrilla forces, it is our principle... just send them to hell and make them rot there...

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
There was no china either before the Japs and the westerners looted and raped your women and land :tsk:

And you do know that you people dont even have a culture of your own and everythin which you claim to be your culture is what you imported from us through Tibet? including- wait a min, your Language:taunt:

You mean like the way you were robbed , raped and looted by Mongols and Japs and the westerners(do yo people read about opium wars) and are forced to eat their shit? Hmm sad indeed

:pound:Yep, India is not a free democracy like the People's republic of China(no not the Republic of China). Oh thats right you lot dont even have a unified country yet:hehe:

indeed

You mean like the way you were used as a whore(like how Pakis are being used now) by the Soviets till 1960s, like in the korean war where you lost 400000 troops or by the USA till the 90 and now been ditched by both? I cant even imagine. How sad:hehe:

You mean like the way Sikkimese are burning themselves like the Tibetans do. I cant even begin to imagine:tsk:

:rofl:Its called free speech Bitch. But thats not something understandable for 50 centers who earn their living cocksucking their CCP masters:taunt1:

A live sample of Indian Illiteracy....
What a demo of ignorance.

bose

Country flag
Oh, that is Indian democracy. I see.

again and again!!! what told to you by CCP are all wrong... Ok I will explan you what Democracy is some other day... just chill out for now and have fun...

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned

There is always a China even it was under invasion, there is NO india, this is a fact.
We are the only culture left amongst the four ancient civilizations, unlike you, you have to come to China to read about some subcontinent history in Sanskrit recorded by Chinese. you don't have a recorded history by your own.

Tibetan-Chinese language is our language, Sanskrit is original form of Indo-european languages, Hindu language is a mixture of invader languages based on sanskrit but far from it, Hindu language is a live evidence of its miserable history though.

Far from it, we never be a colony even we were defeated.we don't take our oath to some stupid king or queen on a remote island as you do.
by the way, the colonial thugs directed by Brits invaded China as well they were taught a lesson in 1962

Yup, we don't settle difference with machine guns. Indian kill Indian.

indeed

if you are weak , you will be used, we were used like Indian is being used now. I admit it.
we drove back US from our border to the 38, if we were used, I am happy to see this usage.

Sikkimese king was expelled to NewYok, Sikkimese youngmen were among the freedom fighters of Assam, Once Dalai burned himself, you can come back to check again.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Tibetan-Chinese language is our language, Sanskrit is original form of Indo-european languages, Hindu language is a mixture of invader languages based on sanskrit but far from it, Hindu language is a live evidence of its miserable history though.
You are so bright, Sir. Like a thousand suns burning at once. Respect.

commando elite

It seems you did not understood my post... I meant India have to be very crefull of the 21st century robbers...

anyway lets take one by one the name you have mentioned...

Pakistan: India has been victim of the un justified claims of land by Pakistan, it is Pakistan who invaded our land first in the years of 48 & 65 & 99 for examples and still occupies a portion of it illigally till today... India have to intervene militarily [B]only [/B] when it was apparant that Pakistan have sent its troops to those areas first to forceably occupy it...

Sikkim: They joined India on their own wish... no one had forced them to be with India... when they saw what happened in Tibet, the brutalities of Chineese ocupational forces... they have the best bet with India... Talk to any person from Sikkim they are the best persons to tell you the story. Even we have a senior member from Sikkim here in this forum.

Bangladesh: There is no border issues now... India have made major concessions on the land enclave exchanges and will be ratified soon... Bangladesh will ge what is theirs...

India is a peace loving country with no ill intentions... It is the victim of land grab by China & Pakistan...
In dedh footiyon ko kya samjha rahe ho yaar inko apni ching ching fung fung ke alawa aur kuch samajh mein nahin aata

bose

Country flag
@ShabiKB you are are a great entertainner... Chinaman in full form... You must have earned a lot of cents today...

Last edited by a moderator:

bose

Country flag
In dedh footiyon ko kya samjha rahe ho yaar inko apni ching ching fung fung ke alawa aur kuch samajh mein nahin aata
Mai thoo yahaan par akela thand sa mara ha raha hoon...kuch tho entertainment ho raha hai... usko nacha raha hoon... baas yahi...

ShabiKB

Tihar Jail
Banned
@ShabiKB you are are a great entertainner... Chinaman in full form... You must have earned a lot of cents today...
once you are out of argument, you resort to profanity and blasphemy, how typical

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles