China cautions India on troop build-up near border

ZOOM

Founding Member
Even in the past India has moved substantial amounts of troops on its North East Border, but I never heard any suggestions from China to refrain from any of such activities. It seems to me that, the key scenario that really drive China to caution India comes from the fact that India has also reactiviting some of its defunct Airfield in Laddakh region alongwith its regular developments in North East especially the deployment of MKIs. At the same time, India is fast developing its infrastructure by building Roadways and Railways in the region which can definetly aid in quick mobilizing of troops.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Badguy,

The longer the dispute between India and China, the better it is for India as China may be more powerful economically now, but in due course there will not be much of a difference. Militarily, even right now you cant do anything as India has a good armed forces and powerful at that.

That apart, hope Taiwan never becomes part of PRC again. Their product quality is far better than China and I import material from there.
don't forget economy and industry is the base of military.

with the growth of economy and industry base,PRC's military capacity will be growing too.

it will be not strange at all that in decade ,PRC's defence budget will be 300 billion USD.

tharikiran

Country flag
Even in the past India has moved substantial amounts of troops on its North East Border, but I never heard any suggestions from China to refrain from any of such activities. It seems to me that, the key scenario that really drive China to caution India comes from the fact that India has also reactiviting some of its defunct Airfield in Laddakh region alongwith its regular developments in North East especially the deployment of MKIs. At the same time, India is fast developing its infrastructure by building Roadways and Railways in the region which can definetly aid in quick mobilizing of troops.
The good thing is India has started taking note of chinese intentions. We have made a start and in the coming years we should be able project good amount of power from there.

The way I see it, it was imperative after China's movements in Burma and infrastructure development/ connectivity to Ladakh.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Badguy,
You seem to assume that Indian economy is going down.
If the Chinese economy is growing, then so is Indias.
Thats why the two countries are called potential rivals in the future once Indias economy attains parity with yours.

luckyy

you seem to still live in 1990s..

Taiwan's economy depends on Mainland China seriously now!

the trade scale of PRC is almost 10 time more than that of Taiwan.

40%+ of Taiwan goods are exported to mainland china .

mainland China is the biggest trade partner of Taiwan while Taiwan is just the 6 th biggest trade parter of mainland China.

how can "china ask faor from taiwan to let them trade in their country"?
you need to live in 2009.......

china has already surrender their long term ethnical dispute with taiwan to do trade with them....

tharikiran

Country flag

with the growth of economy and industry base,PRC's military capacity will be growing too.

it will be not strange at all that in decade ,PRC's defence budget will be 300 billion USD.
Dear badguy,

India's economy is growing and it's industry base is growing too just like China's.

If you are in a position to spend 300 billion, then India will be in a Position to spend 100 billion.

With this kind of money , don't you think India will have enough arms to deter China.

luckyy

which industry you have in china.......

copying can't be called industry......

your pharma menufecturers are making fake india durgs and markettig it to african countries..
your auto menufecturers are coping indian degines...

ZOOM

Founding Member

US leaders were exactly suffering from similar mindset as above which was nothing but a misguide of Industrial Growth and Gigantic Defence Bugdet, but when they venture landscapes like Afganistan and Iraq, they find it very difficult to swallow the true reality of War like crisis, to which they wanted to win based on their incorrect mindset which you have demonstrated very well.

luckyy

Dear badguy,

India's economy is growing and it's industry base is growing too just like China's.

If you are in a position to spend 300 billion, then India will be in a Position to spend 100 billion.

With this kind of money , don't you think India will have enough arms to deter China.
even if china spend 300bn , they will only going to produce third grade copied armes ,...

badguy2000

Respected Member
Dear badguy,

hi,guy ,

in my opionion,some fundamental difference is between India and china,as for the pattern of industy development.

that is ,India has not full industry chain while china does have.

the same case also happen between Russia and Brazil.
Russia has full industry chain while brazil has not.

if measued by per GDP, Brazil may be not poorer than Russia.

but everybody knows that Russia can kick the ass of Brazil.

ZOOM

Founding Member
hi,guy ,

in my opionion,some fundamental difference is between India and china,as for the pattern of industy development.

that is ,both India as well as Brazil has not full industry chain while china does have.

But why does Russia wants to kick the ass of Brazil?

And what is this full Industry chain about which you are harping about?

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
badguy the same was thought by The 6th army in stalingrad or the soviet army in the war with Finland or your war against the PRV

tharikiran

Country flag
hi,guy ,

that is ,both India as well as Brazil has not full industry chain while china does have.

Bad guy, I am not talking about Industry. I agree you Chinese have a great Industry.
You guys are ahead of us.

I would like you to answer my earlier question ," If India is spending 100 billion dollars per year to arm itself won't it be able to deter china from waging a war".

Just answer that.
Regards,
Hari

badguy2000

Respected Member
Bad guy, I am not talking about Industry. I agree you Chinese have a great Industry.
You guys are ahead of us.

I would like you to answer my earlier question ," If India is spending 100 billion dollars per year to arm itself won't it be able to deter china from waging a war".

Just answer that.
Regards,
Hari
well, I don't think china needs lauch a war....

IMO, it is the best solution that both china and India make a move and eventually acknowledge the line of actual controll.

tharikiran

Country flag

IMO, it is the best solution that both china and India make a move and eventually acknowledge the line of actual controll.
There you go. I got my answer.

ZOOM

Founding Member

Huh! Such a Sudden Change, How?:blum3:

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009

That would be beneficial to all concerned
However the snail's pace of the negotiations will make sure that does not happen.

ZOOM

Founding Member
Estimmed Members, Please Please, I have a request to all of you. Please make this discussion much more fruitful. Rather then quoting the arrogant commenting of Badguy, Please come our with something extraordinary commenting. Since most China related discussions often get derailed on account of some arrogant view of some Chinese members over here. Please let's stick the topic.

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
We could call ourselves arrogant as well by basking in our right of freedom of speech and looking with disdain at the restrictions in China

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Badguy,

You dont seem to know much about India industry.
We have a good manufacturing set up, we manufacture hi tech stuff. You dont reach the moon just like that.

Its China's overconfidence that might bring about its doom in the future.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles