China Can Help Modi Succeed, Says Chinese Daily

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
Japanese and European technology is highly expensive. You can get equally good quality technology from China at a much cheaper rate. More the government spends, more we the tax payers have to shell out.
just got a cheap chinese wrist watch , it stopped working in 2 days , really impressed by the 'good' technology
america and japan invest in china cause its a good market and the benefit also goes to japan and america . I don't want to give benefit to our enemy china and namo also know this . Japanese technology is always preferable than china and if there japanese technology are made in india then because of low value of currency the product also will be cheap

Samar Rathi

Country flag
just got a cheap chinese wrist watch , it stopped working in 2 days , really impressed by the 'good' technology
america and japan invest in china cause its a good market and the benefit also goes to japan and america . I don't want to give benefit to our enemy china and namo also know this . Japanese technology is always preferable than china and if there japanese technology are made in india then because of low value of currency the product also will be cheap
I bought Chinese headphone and i did say no first time but the shopkeeper insisted and after 15 days they stopped working :/

s002wjh

Country flag
I got plenty chinese product. The minifridge still working after 7 yrs. u get what u pay for especially true for mass produce items

SLASH

Most mobile phone, tablets and laptops are made in China having a large amount of locally sourced material from within China. Ever heard of Foxconn.

You get what you pay for. The cheap watch that you bought must be 1/3 the price the indian importer imported it for. Indian importers of Chinese products are thieves. They ask for the cheapest products, what you expect the seller to do?

trackwhack

Given that Modi has never married, he may not understand how to use one.
Too bad, in your country people use a condom only if they are married? lol.

If you notice, its the fifith time since the election that someone from china seems to be reaching out or some shitty paper writing about Modi. China seems to be Modi obsessed. So far Modi seems like he could not care less.

t_co

Too bad, in your country people use a condom only if they are married? lol.

If you notice, its the fifith time since the election that someone from china seems to be reaching out or some shitty paper writing about Modi.
China writes about foreign leaders all the time... it's only that DFIers love to wave foreign news articles as validation of their own political situation, hence all the posts on DFI.

China seems to be Modi obsessed. So far Modi seems like he could not care less.
China will be one of Modi's first three destinations for foreign trips. Does that mean he doesn't care?

Samar Rathi

Country flag
China writes about foreign leaders all the time... it's only that DFIers love to wave foreign news articles as validation of their own political situation, hence all the posts on DFI.

China will be one of Modi's first three destinations for foreign trips. Does that mean he doesn't care?
He does care about china and everyone will know soon but partnership will be on equal ground not the other way around.

t_co

He does care about china and everyone will know soon but partnership will be on equal ground not the other way around.
Of course, China maintains equality in all its partnerships, whether the nation be as rich as Singapore, as poor as North Korea, as powerful as Russia or vulnerable as Pakistan. India will find that China will treat it with a similar equality, respect, and non-interference.

Voldemort

Country flag
Firstly, bringing in a cheap Chinese wrist watch here is not fair. Those are low quality items. I have a Chinese Monitor and a dongle and they are working fine after years. An economic partership with China will be in our interest. Also, it could improve bilateral relations. It dosnt mean that we become friends with China. Untill the border dispute is settled and they stop supporting terrorist nations, it can never happen.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles