China - Can destroy US targets from China with a New Gen ICBM

s002wjh

Country flag
also some hypothesis shows, a nuclear war involve us/china or us/russia will involve the other party as well, since if US is crippled, then that leave russia to be the next super power, and we can't allow that to happen, therefore all 3 nation will lunch nuke at each other, leave no single world power standing.

s002wjh

Country flag
also remember its not the nuclear blast that do the most damage its the radiation afterwards. imagine entire Namerica, and asia cover in radiation. its a wasteland, no one will recover from that.

Country flag
also some hypothesis shows, a nuclear war involve us/china or us/russia will involve the other party as well, since if US is crippled, then that leave russia to be the next super power, and we can't allow that to happen, therefore all 3 nation will lunch nuke at each other, leave no single world power standing.
How does china fit into this when china does not even have 5 percent of the weapon grade
Fissile material of USA or russia. China is a non player compared to the two do not
Make Chinese look foolish with this kind of comment and overestimation. China does
Not even have half the fissile material of japan.

Last edited:
Country flag
Mutual destruction is enough, big countries should all assure each other we will be mutually destroyed if there is a war, only by this can we achieve permanent peace.
70 icbm is not nuclear parity with USA

Broccoli

70 icbm is not nuclear parity with USA
Chinese do not need thousands of nuclear weapons (no one needs so many) because couple hundred is more than enough for minimal deterrence. Let me remind that there is no credible info that DF-41 would be armed with 10 warheads... only Bill Gertz and he's unnamed (if he/she exists at all) Pentagon source.
Minimal deterrence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just take a look at plutonium, production. A classified DOE estimate of Chinese plutonium production, leaked to the press, places Chinese Pu stockpile at 1.7-2.8 metric tons. This is consistent with unclassified estimates by Gronlund and Wright (2-5 metric tons) and Albright et al (4.8 metric tons).

Assuming 3 to 5 kilograms of plutonium per warhead, 1.7-2.8 tons of plutonium could support a force of 340 to 930 weapons. If China uses substantially more than 5 kilograms per warhead, its stockpile might only support a few hundred weapons.
Jeffrey Lewis • China's Nuclear Stockpile, Revisited

Country flag
Chinese do not need thousands of nuclear weapons (no one needs so many) because couple hundred is more than enough for minimal deterrence. Let me remind that there is no credible info that DF-41 would be armed with 10 warheads... only Bill Gertz and he's unnamed (if he/she exists at all) Pentagon source.
Minimal deterrence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jeffrey Lewis • China's Nuclear Stockpile, Revisited
China has mirv of three warheads not ten please give credible link to the ten MIRV not some unknown name

Impluseblade

Could you provide a credible link to the three warheads? To be honest, this kind of information is top secrete and people are just guessing.
China has mirv of three warheads not ten please give credible link to the ten MIRV not some unknown name

Impluseblade

average american

Or cousre china could damage the USA with Nuclear Weapons if it decided to do so,,,, remember USA M.A.D. doctrine,, if USA is attacked with WMD we launch every thing we have in retaliation even if it destorys the entire world. Its why we call it the MAD Doctrine, Mutal Assured Destruction. Doomsday response.

Impluseblade

On the other hand, Unite States does worry about China's nuclear capacity:
New U.S. Law Seeks Answers On Chinese Nuke Tunnels | Defense News | defensenews.com

New U.S. Law Seeks Answers On Chinese Nuke Tunnels

TAIPEI — The U.S. military must consider both conventional and nuclear capabilities to "neutralize" China's underground nuclear weapons storage facilities, according to a Pentagon authorization signed into law.

The new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), signed by U.S. President Barack Obama on Jan. 2, orders the Commander of the U.S. Strategic Command (STRATCOM) to submit a report by Aug. 15 on the "underground tunnel network used by the People's Republic of China with respect to the capability of the United States to use conventional and nuclear forces to neutralize such tunnels and what is stored within such tunnels."

average american

The goverments first responsibility is to protect and defend the american people.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Impluseblade

hehe. Don't jump the gun. Don't you think this report is a perfect example of wasting taxpayer's money? China sticks to no-first-use of nuclear weapons. Why will united states worry being attacked by China. Also check this report:
The "Underground Great Wall:" An Alternative Explanation
The Underground Great Wall: An Alternative Explanation - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

It seems that the "underground great wall" is used by some interests groups to gain more profits.

The goverments first responsibility is to protect and defend the american people.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

s002wjh

Country flag
How does china fit into this when china does not even have 5 percent of the weapon grade
Fissile material of USA or russia. China is a non player compared to the two do not
Make Chinese look foolish with this kind of comment and overestimation. China does
Not even have half the fissile material of japan.
like i said, it just take 1 bullet to kill a person. it doesn't matter if few dozen or hundreds nuke hit Namerica, the result is similar. radiation over N.american for generations, all major city gone. Also china had nuke since 60's, no one know how many nuke they have, not the US, not chinese etc. they have plenty time to build more since 60s. even just few nuke hit US will cause devasted damage. so the point is whether is US/russia/china, they all has the ability to destroy each other, the only difference is two of the party arm with 10k bullets, one arm with few hundred bullets,(unless you can dodge the bullets, otherwise it doesn't matter, hit it where it count)

satish007

s002wjh,why you keep posting this thread, you are our man, we will nuke not you.
even we have to nuke us, we will give you at least 3 days to leave us.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles