China-Brazil satellite launch fails, likely fell back to Earth

jon88

Country flag
What are you trying to prove here without any evidence ? :confused:
Do you see what I mean in my previous statements? Whats the point in providing evidence to every statement everyone made? especially those that are common knowledge. Fellow followers of this forum should equip themselves in the knowledge before they start asking. Only when there is a counter argument when proof is required. It is in fact rude to pass the burden of evidence to a reluctant person when the statement is general in nature.

jon88

Country flag
There are already very credible reports that missiles fired by Pakistanis during testing ended up in Iran.
This was your initial statement :For that to happen, Pakistanis must fire Chinese missiles and they surely will fall within pakistan.

You seem to have contradicted yourself bud.

Decklander

This was your initial statement :For that to happen, Pakistanis must fire Chinese missiles and they surely will fall within pakistan.

You seem to have contradicted yourself bud.
Those reports also talked of the missiles which have exploded over pakistan itself.

ladder

Country flag
Last edited by a moderator:

jon88

Country flag
Here you are.
Pakistani Ballistic Missile Test Failed | Defense News | defensenews.com

( I don't work for you, so I would require payment of one Thank-you for digging this up)

=================================================

@Decklander
If you look carefully at the article, there is nothing affirmative in it, everything is said in the non-affirmative language...example "If this is indeed a failure, ", . A lot of speculations and opinions, learned opinions I may add but not an absolute fact. A lot of countries have their rocket failures too, ours too..... so how do you conclude that because of their recent failures will definitely make all their future rockets will fail indefinitely? Please provide proof of that .

I thanked you in advance for digging up further proof of why they will fail again in the future. Maybe you might do a comparison of our rockets with theirs and provide proof that our rockets are superior than theirs and why ours will not fail in the future. or..why negative news articles about our rockets will not affect our future rocket performance but will affect their future rocket performance. Provide proof to substantiate while you are at it......so that our administrators will deem it as "meaningful" and not delete your comment.

Decklander

If you look carefully at the article, there is nothing affirmative in it, everything is said in the non-affirmative language...example "If this is indeed a failure, ", . A lot of speculations and opinions, learned opinions I may add but not an absolute fact. A lot of countries have their rocket failures too, ours too..... so how do you conclude that because of their recent failures will definitely make all their future rockets will fail indefinitely? Please provide proof of that .

I thanked you in advance for digging up further proof of why they will fail again in the future. Maybe you might do a comparison of our rockets with theirs and provide proof that our rockets are superior than theirs and why ours will not fail in the future. or..why negative news articles about our rockets will not affect our future rocket performance but will affect their future rocket performance. Provide proof to substantiate while you are at it......so that our administrators will deem it as "meaningful" and not delete your comment.
We have other threads here where we discussed it in detail. During Kargil war Pak Army wanted to use its missiles when they were nearly routed from the heights to be told that missiles do not work.

shiphone

Country flag
CZ-4 or Long March 4 rocket family is (was......now) called as 'golden' rocket in China , this is a product from a Shanghai based unit and seven launchs were planned in 2013....the failure on Dec 9th was the first one after the 34 times success during 25 years since 1988's first launch...this failure might put the end on the China's space mission plan in 2013 which leaves a record of 14 launch missions for the whole year in total---another two space missions were sheduled on 21st and 29th Dec(TKSat-1 by CZ-3B and GF-2 by CZ-4B), normally after any failure, the following missions would be delayed before the investigation report is issued...

F= failure ....P= Partly failure

----------------------------------
BTW ...although China transfered some missile projects to Pakistan ,but China is not the only source of Missile tech of Pakistan...
since some member quoted some 'news' about so called Hatf V missile...I do suggest you to finding out what it is by yourself.

it seems some nation's member are generally lack of understanding many things outside their own country even those basic info from their so called 'enemy' nations....even the same to some senior members...

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
@ladder.........hey bud you don't have to do that..

I am just blowing off steam at the hypocritical admins
Do you think this would help?

It seems that you are completely you are completely novice in this matters.( If I am allowed to make this assumption, though it would not stand in any court of law).

Not, every country is as transparent as Ours, as far as development of critical technologies is concerned.Organisation like DRDO, ISRO and ADA have taken their dis-tractors in a stride and worked wonders in a shoe-string budget.

If, I may take the example of Nirbhay missile as example, It, was DRDO officials who broke the news that they have controlled crashed the missile.

But, when Pakistani missile crashed, not only they first claimed it as successful, but when local news channel showed video evidence, they tried to justify it as a separable stage. ( for details visit the respective threads)

so, tell me which is definitive and which is speculative?

Now, Pakistan gets the butt of every thing, as like ours English is a dominant language, but China has a smokescreen of language barrier to hide.

So, when you stated that china has the best record in space launches and India has the worst, was that a claim, a statement or a assertion?
If it were not a hunch then all the three instances must have some background to it, what's wrong when somebody ask's it?

Now, if you ask the question on whom is the onus to prove? The answer is any one's guess.

Now, if you post one liners in order to prove your point, you would hardly be taken seriously, as we here at DFI have seen many.
It would hardly pinch us to laugh and move ahead.

Your best bet here is to discuss sanely and drive home your point.

Hope, I didn't cross the line in responding to you.

kseeker

Retired
Do you see what I mean in my previous statements? Whats the point in providing evidence to every statement everyone made? especially those that are common knowledge. Fellow followers of this forum should equip themselves in the knowledge before they start asking. Only when there is a counter argument when proof is required. It is in fact rude to pass the burden of evidence to a reluctant person when the statement is general in nature.

@jon88,

@Free Karma, asked a simple question, instead of answering that, you took it as a personal insult. which was in fact not at all needed in the first place.

I had drafted a response in similar fashion what @ladder has just asserted in post # 55, since he has already replied before me, I am not going to repeat that.

Also note that, I am not defending any mods here however, this is one of the best forum wherein mods and most of the Indian behave rationally and do not encourage flamebaiting.

That being said, let's conclude this aspect of mudslinging on to each other here itself and get back back to topic.

A bit of sarcasm and humor is needed on online forums ;) Let's not take things far beyond and relate it to solace our personal ego.

:peace:

shiphone

Country flag
China dares not claim so called ' best' record in space launches...unlike USA and USSR's so many LV projects,China's current rockets(CZ-2,3,4 family) are all based on one basic design---DF-5 missile...so it would be much complicated to compare the so called safety records to USA and USSR(Russia... now) ...but we could say CZ-2 family would be a reliable Launch vechile...and CZ-2 family achieved a continuous success record of 102 fligjhts in 15 years between 1996 to 2011.

F=Failure, P=Partly Failure

------------------------
BTW ,I could put PSLV/GSLV's record here as well...

------------------------
since internet is right in your hands ,I thought there were much things you could do by yourself before keep BLAH,BLAH all the time baselessly....

many Space Tech related Web here and there...from EU, USA and other nations and in english...

http://space.skyrocket.de/index.html
http://www.spaceflight101.com/

some BBS

http://forum.nasaspaceflight.com/index.php

some blogs in this society are quite interesting and informative
http://www.planetary.org/
http://www.planetary.org/blogs/emily-lakdawalla/

if you are interested in China's space missions particularly....LOL...China's website also has the English version
Eg.
中国载人航天 China Manned space mission

Last edited:
Country flag
With china claiming to be a superpower and having icbm capability for decades, shouldn't china's
Space capability backup those claims since missile and space programs are connected?
This may also mean chinese missile programs are a sham? Something many suspected all
Along.

shiphone

Country flag
LOL...some strange logic here.....that should be a shame for this forum and the nation...
-------------------------------------
with this logic ,if I was indian and reading PSLV and GSLV's record, I would be much worried and anxious about the FACT of indian missile projects which we could hear some good and exciting news now and then...

-------------------------------------
'superpower' is used by western media ...China's Gov didn't claim it as the national development goal...unlike some nation's media enjoying this 'word' a lot

Last edited:
Country flag
Since you want a measuring contest india without any icbm capability claim has mapped the moon
Before china and launched a mars probe before china.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles