China bans its troops from making friends online

nimo_cn

Country flag
You mean - world came to know more about stolen military secrets and reverse engineering them?

India media is a lot free, to the extent that it criticizes the people holding the highest offices in India and even the World. This is democracy.

Cutting off internet will harm CCP more than anyone else. They need the 50 cent army for propaganda. From time to time, they also need to hack in US's defence networks to steal military secrets.

China also would not ban people from learning English. How would you Chinese know what the world thinks of you if you do not know English. English is an eye opener.
Why not? I thought your shining theory is that CPC is doing everything humanly possible to stop Chinese from getting to know this world? If English is an eye opener, why not ban it?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Such insecure you are. Stop lecturing me by using personal attacks. I was talking about CCP, while you have taken it to a personal level for the second time. Refrain from doing so, or I will have to report you and your posts.
Personal attack? There is no personal attack, what I said is just truth.

Refrain from commenting on my country and my people if you have little knowledge about them. If you don't, I will refute you as long as I can.

Oracle

Why not? I thought your shining theory is that CPC is doing everything humanly possible to stop Chinese from getting to know this world? If English is an eye opener, why not ban it?
Well, you talked about English, which was a poor example to counter my post. And I did not state everything humanely possible. CCP censors everything they fear would create dissent. Dissent is the word I used.

Common Chinese take CCP's gag orders as an order divine. :namaste:

Oracle

Personal attack? There is no personal attack, what I said is just truth.

Refrain from commenting on my country and my people if you have little knowledge about them. If you don't, I will refute you as long as I can.
Lady, I was talking about policies of your Government. You can do the same. You enjoy freedom here. :becky:

I have a narrow mind or whatever should not restrict your english comprehension to a level that you have to resort to personal attacks.

Merci!

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dramatic measures to stave off Manning style leakages... Only China can do these extraordinary measures. Liberal democratic countries cannot implement drastic policies like this one during peace time.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
You think, what you think is a joke. Do you know how many Chinese secret military projects were exposed accidently through internet by people who were invloved in the project?

On your narrow mind, everything CPC does is a conspiracy, everything CPC does it to stop people from getting to know the outside world, I am really wondering what the Indian media has done to you to twist your mind like that.

If CPC really wants to disconnect Chinese from the world, the best thing to do is cutting off all the internet in China, forbidding people from learning English and travelling abroad.
Oh oh oh really?

"i think, what i think is a joke"? what is this? i don't get it..

Do you know how many Chinese secret military projects were exposed accidently through internet by people who were invloved in the project?

No, i donot know how many Chinese secret military projects were exposed accidently via internet. could you please throw some light and educate me regarding this with appropriate proof, references and citations?? :D what kind/level of exposure are we talking about here? :D :pound:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The best example is this forum. We have been dealing with each other on internet on a daily basis, do you see any bond developed between us? On the contrary, it makes the relationship between Chinese netizens and Indian netizens worse, a lively exampleof that should be Chinese-Dragon on a Pakistan forum if anyone here knows about him.
Yes, that guy 'Chinese-Dragon' is the same as 'Yan Luo Wang' on this forum.

According to his himself, he hates Indians because he was called a "chink" by one of them in real life, and so he takes his frustration out on Indian netizens. Rather sad individual in my opinion.

Besides, other Chinese posters have been far more conducive towards building a 'bond', such as ohimalaya and kickok. Even you yourself have been conducive towards building a 'bond'.

Iamanidiot

The more soldiers interact with common Chinese, the more they bond. And in a Tiananmen Square like situation, armed forces will be unwilling to use force to subdue or kill. CCP fears dissent too much.
Oracle the CCP and PLA are two different organizations.The PLA is nothing like the IA which accepts civilian leadership,the CCP and PLA has a give and take relationship and the PLA's officers have a quite amount of disdain for the CCP bureacrats especially the ones after Deng's era.The only leash the CCP has on the PLA is through the Central Military Comission (finances)but the PLA has its on avenues of income too.There are instances when PLA refused to crush civilian dissent.Thats the reason why the CCP created an organization called Peoples Armed Police for domestic civilian control(they have howitzers and artillery funny thing) this thing is more amenable to the CCP as it depends on the CCP for survival.

PS:The person who has the most respect and influence in China is not the President Hu Jintao but the Defence minister General Cao

satish007

That is why they have to hire 40,000 full-time Jing Jings and Cha Chas ... :laugh:[/IMG]
Armand2REP , you know too much, and looks like you know Chinese, we can stand France speak English,but no Chinese, I need to report them and get you. where you are, in China? you have better leave. do you have chinese wife, you'd better can take her leave.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
To prevent soldiers from leaking military secrecy, I don't see any problem with this ban. If Indian army is willing to take that risk, that is fine with us.
I am laughing my ass off after reading this article. Chinese soldiers need to ask CCP big brother for permission if they want to browse the Internet.

Nimo and Badguy......me think at the rate you guys are going, eventually the Chinese soldier is going to need written permission from base commander to f*ck his wife.

Last edited:

satish007

Oh oh oh really?

"i think, what i think is a joke"? what is this? i don't get it..

Do you know how many Chinese secret military projects were exposed accidently through internet by people who were invloved in the project?

No, i donot know how many Chinese secret military projects were exposed accidently via internet. could you please throw some light and educate me regarding this with appropriate proof, references and citations?? :D what kind/level of exposure are we talking about here? :D :pound:
OK, I have to leak, just a little, the fact is, that's all Indian fault, no so long time ago, India and China had some army exercises together.
Indian soldier indeed are better, none Chinese soldier can do like this, no even close, so strong, so flexible. you guys invite yoga and practise makes perfect, and most of our soldiies are computer potatos, you can image how angry our top leaders. that why China ban. please, you guys don't have to work so hard, you guys indeed make our young soldiers in trouble.

I only can leak this, others are sensitive, confidential.sorry

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles