China and Japan dispute over Senkaku/Diaoyu Islands

Blackwater

re: US won't side with Japan against China over diaoyu island

there is saying in hindi

kahne aur karne me fark hota ha.

There is a difference between "to say" and "to act"

ice berg

China is in no shape to challenge Japan, with or without US intervention..yet.

G90

China is in no shape to challenge Japan, with or without US intervention..yet.
I dont think japan alone stand any chance against China over diaoyu island when it come to armed conflicts.

Sunder singh

I dont think japan alone stand any chance against China over diaoyu island when it come to armed conflicts.
Around 350 billion $ bilateral trade and fragile economic condition china dont have guts to fight with japan.

huaxia rox

sure....and i think even the us gets involved the war cant be in big scale....i m not saying the us is not powerful but i also see how reluctant they r when it may be faced with the involvement of protential wars with NK and iran.....if the us had been able to do what ever they can as they seem to both the 2 nations would have been attacked by the us and ceased to exist now........so i dont think the us will help japanese at the cost of letting some americans die.....after all diaoyudao isnt Pearl Harbour..........BUT.....we all know the cpc gov tends to choose to think and talk rather than act real......which is indeed pathetic.....

huaxia rox

there is saying in hindi

kahne aur karne me fark hota ha.

There is a difference between "to say" and "to act"
thank u for telling chinese that my indian friend.....so did u guys also do the 'kahne aur karne me fark hota ha' thinking after the 2008 bombay attack and u pointed your finger to pak??

Sunder singh

thank u for telling chinese that my indian friend.....so did u guys also do the 'kahne aur karne me fark hota ha' thinking after the 2008 bombay attack and u pointed your finger to pak??
chinese troll dish feast ready with pakis conspiracy theory spices over. but why so much chilly on your willy were do paki come here

Blackwater

do u want us to point finger at china ???:p:p:p

even u r also pointing finger at pak for ur western province terrorism.:sad::sad::taunt1:

average american

"I would rather have strong enemies than a world of passive individualists. In a world of passive individualists nothing seems worth anything simply because nobody stands for anything. That world has no convictions, no victories, no unions, no heroism, no absolutes, no heartbeat. That world has rigor mortis."
"• Criss Jami

I think that is even more true of countries.

ice berg

Around 350 billion $ bilateral trade and fragile economic condition china dont have guts to fight with japan.
That cuts both ways, in case you havnt noticed.

ice berg

By mature behaviour, you mean buying an island that is disputed and denying all the war crimes that they have commited? Guess we have a different view on the word "mature".

G90

Actually its the other way around, China could careless about the trade between them and japan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

The Chinese should not jump up in Ecstasy.

This is election year.

The Chinese American community comprises the largest ethnic group of Asian Americans, comprising 25.9% of the Asian American population as of 2010. Americans of Chinese descent, including those with partial Chinese ancestry constitute 1.2% of the total U.S. population as of 2010. According to the 2010 census, the Chinese American population numbered approximately 3.8 million. In 2010, half of Chinese-born people living in the United States lived either in California or New York.

This US Presidential election is a close affair and Obama requires every single vote in his favour.

He is popular with the ethnic minorities since he is not a white, no matter what one may say.

Therefore, no belligerent statements can be expected.

In so far as Japanese Americans are concerned, it has become the sixth largest group at roughly 1,304,286, including those of mixed-race or mixed-ethnicity and they are concentrated in Hawaii - one state!

However, in the future after the election, the US Administration will be singing a different song.

The US strategic compulsions require a 'springboard' to oversee China's hegemonic ambitions in Asia and in the world so as to not become a challenge to the US.

So, which is the largest, committed springboard?

Japan.

And to add to that commitment is Japan's deep seated hatred for the Chinese, who the Japanese treat, unfairly, as sub human.

Things could not be better for the US!

Therefore, looking at the issue from a pure US perspective, Japan cannot be abandoned! ;) :)

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

The catastrophe that started 81 years ago saw China suffer the worst humiliation by Japan. The huge power advantage has sustained Japan's contempt toward its neighbor. Even Tokyo's surrender didn't break its psychological advantage.

Sep 18 offers chance to reflect on war - Globaltimes.cn

Even the Chinese official newspaper admits how the Japanese feel that the Chinese are sub humans!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Re: US won't side with Japan against China over diaoyu island

Any sort of conflict between China and Japan, with or without United States intervention is a good opportunity for us to build up on our border. We should take the side of Japan passively. Scale it up gradually to an active posture.

trackwhack

China wont have the balls to do anything other than send a few fishing boats

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

I hope the yanks dont side with japan and abandon it.

Then the japanese will come to there senses and throw out there yankee made consitution that makes them nothing more than puppets. They should get nukes.

Plus they will need allies and India will be that country and it will be mutual relationship.

Impluseblade

Talk to some Japaneses and ask then how they think of India. Get some basic ideas first.

Then the japanese will come to there senses and throw out there yankee made consitution that makes them nothing more than puppets. They should get nukes.

Plus they will need allies and India will be that country and it will be mutual relationship.

no smoking

Country flag

Unfortunately, in those japaneses' eyes, currently india is not the alternative at all.
What can India offer in any anti-China action except few empty words?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles