China: An enemy at large

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why the 1962 India-China border conflict is still unclassified by India government after 50 years? What do you still want to hide?
Politics behind it all where Nehru was duped by the wily Chinese with no morality and scruples!

Now, do you think Mao is a prized oaf? You say he was 70% right and 30% wrong and such tripe, when actually he was totally loopy.

If he was not 100% wrong, why did Deng be reinvented when he was condemned and sorted out?

Go jazz it around, jazzguy, that Mao was a chump and Deng a shining knight in armour!

What is common in China today from Mao's time?

Everything Mao did is in the garbage dump.

Come on, condemn Mao and be a man!

Got the gist, my dear Tongzhi?

Last edited:

jazzguy

Politics behind it all where Nehru was duped by the wily Chinese with no morality and scruples!

Now, do you think Mao is a prized oaf? You say he was 70% right and 30% wrong and such tripe, when actually he was totally loopy.

If he was not 100% wrong, why did Deng be reinvented when he was condemned and sorted out?

Go jazz it around, jazzguy, that Mao was a chump and Deng a shining knight in armour!

What is common in China today from Mao's time?

Everything Mao did is in the garbage dump.

Come on, condemn Mao and be a man!

Got the gist, my dear Tongzhi?
Well, the 1962 war was unclassified in China and we know who is trying to take advantage of China at 50's. I am dealing with Indian engineers everyday and I know their mindset very well.

BackToEast

Country flag
From this thread I am shocked .
It seems our Indian friends are ready for a war between Indian & China.
Before 1962 u said u weren't ready,now u r ready.
oh, I see.

Ray, Is that right?

I don't like CCP and what CCP do.
But almost ALL Chinese support CPP's policy to improve China India relationship.
That's nothing to do with CCP's brainwash.
Our Chairman Mao ever wrote a letter to yr leader Nehru before 1962:China's enemy is at east ,not west.

Today it's also our idea.And we hope the peace between China and India will last forever.
What's the point to raise hatred between these two nations?
Do u think India will benefit from war?
Here I seldom see Indian talking about peace. Indian friends war is disaster to any nation.
So don't talk about war easily.

----Another stupied CCP brainwashed idiot.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, the 1962 war was unclassified in China and we know who is trying to take advantage of China at 50's. I am dealing with Indian engineers everyday and I know their mindset very well.
You may deal with anyone, but the Indian mindset is not one.

Each community has its own mindset.

I think differently than say Singh or Neilay.

Why?

Because though an Indian, my cultural exposure is different from theirs.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
oh, I see.

Ray, Is that right?

But almost ALL Chinese support CPP's policy to improve China India relationship.
Our Chairman Mao ever wrote a letter to yr leader Nehru before 1962:China's enemy is at east ,not west.

Today it's also our idea.And we hope the peace between China and India will last forever.
Here I seldom see Indian talking about peace. Indian friends war is disaster to any nation.

who exactly you have in mind when you write - Another stupid (I have corrected your spelling here) brainwashed idiot?

No India does not want a war.

Nor does it want activities by China which are positively inciting animosity!!

Neil

Country flag
oh, I see.

Ray, Is that right?

Give me one Indian that says lets go to war with China....??
NO one will say it.....we dont want are 20 years of pain anf hardwork to bring India to such economic boom go to drain for some war....not are mentality!

we dont hate chinese or as a matter of fact not even pakistanis.....we hate your mindset.....your mindset which hates us,which envy us!!thats why whenever Indians talk about sino-Indian relationship they are extremely cautious about it....

Phenom

oh, I see.

Ray, Is that right?

It's interesting that most Chinese posters who come to this forum seem to be surprised by Indian view of China. May be its because of CCP control over your media, you guys don't realise that your govt's talks and actions are widely different.

Most of us here, have seen the Chinese govt make statements like "India and China have shared history", "India and China should work together" ..... and so on. But their actions on the ground on completely different. Your govt has tried every trick in the book to stall and reverse India's rise, but you'll never hear about it on any Chinese news channels.

Just think about it, of all the countries in the world, why do Indians (atleast in this forum) seem to have such a deep mistrust of China? Could it be because your govt is doing things, that you and your fellow citizens may not be fully aware of?

captonjohn

Country flag
oh, I see.

Ray, Is that right?

Being ready for a war doesn't mean India want war. Don't tell me you are not ready for a war by modernizing your military forces and inducting many weapon systems in your military. India never wanted war but always faced war from its neighbors just because India not focused on militarization of nation and create a dominating force in asia. Pakistan attacked because IA was lacking in modernization and had almost obsolete weapons at that time, china did the same in 1962 because india was a soft target. So each time being unprepared for war become the most obvious reason to get attacked by neighbor countries and now Indian people has started to accept this and that's why they want to make indian military truly dominating so that enemy can't even dare to think something like that.

India don't want war with china or pakistan but it's your government's action on ground are different from what you read in newspaper. Arming pakistan, providing it nuclear technology, claiming shamelessly arunanchal pradesh, continuous incursion on indian territory all this things are clearly indicating the hostile nature of china and that's why we Indians are forced to re-think our strategy and its better to be prepared rather than face another 1962.

Remember "Being fully prepared for war is the only way to avoid war, because if you are unprepared then you'll definitely face war".

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
enemy? lol

china is a world power and india is just a stage for world powers. so, you can not say china is india's enemy.

jazzguy

Being ready for a war doesn't mean India want war. Don't tell me you are not ready for a war by modernizing your military forces and inducting many weapon systems in your military. India never wanted war but always faced war from its neighbors just because India not focused on militarization of nation and create a dominating force in asia. Pakistan attacked because IA was lacking in modernization and had almost obsolete weapons at that time, china did the same in 1962 because india was a soft target. So each time being unprepared for war become the most obvious reason to get attacked by neighbor countries and now Indian people has started to accept this and that's why they want to make indian military truly dominating so that enemy can't even dare to think something like that.

India don't want war with china or pakistan but it's your government's action on ground are different from what you read in newspaper. Arming pakistan, providing it nuclear technology, claiming shamelessly arunanchal pradesh, continuous incursion on indian territory all this things are clearly indicating the hostile nature of china and that's why we Indians are forced to re-think our strategy and its better to be prepared rather than face another 1962.

Remember "Being fully prepared for war is the only way to avoid war, because if you are unprepared then you'll definitely face war".
Most countries in the world supply arms to Pakistan. Why do India and China negotiate the border settlement if there is no dispute on Arunanchal Pradesh? Give us any evidence of border incursion. Please continue to cry.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
enemy? lol

china is a world power and india is just a stage for world powers. so, you can not say china is india's enemy.
When did you get such a swelled head? China is no world power as it can't project force beyond its region. It is a regional power in direct conflict to another regional power (India
0 vying for influence over its neighbours. China is India's biggest threat.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
When did you get such a swelled head? China is no world power as it can't project force beyond its region. It is a regional power in direct conflict to another regional power (India
0 vying for influence over its neighbours. China is India's biggest threat.
Really, who controlling Iran in mideast, Venezuela in south-America,pakistan in south -asia, north korea in Noth Asia?
Who is doing business with the stastes at mid-east and Afica even in south asia ?
who is doing business with EU at mid-east and east asia?
who is doing business with Ru at central Asia?

BTW, India is just like pakistan just a stage for world powers(China , Russia, USA and EU).
U must know,some part of india is highlly influenced by China, Indian weapon systems are depends on RU,EU,US .Eeven India's food resources are highly controlled by forein counties.

Last edited:

TrueSpirit

Indian economy is world's 4th largest ( GDP Size measured in PPP ), & same ranking for the armed forces, just behind China. The only advantahe China has today is because of the 20 years lead that they have in starting economic reforms. Every country in the world realizes, Indian GDP, within 2 decades, would be 2nd largest....comparing India with a failed state/terror-infested hellhole of Pakistan, amply shows your depth of knowledge ( or lack of ).......
Really, who controlling Iran in mideast, Venezuela in south-America,pakistan in south -asia, north korea in Noth Asia?
Who is doing business with the stastes at mid-east and Afica even in south asia ?

BTW, India is just like pakistan just a stage for world powers(China , Russia, USA and EU).
U must know,some part of india is highlly influenced by China, Indian weapon systems are depends on RU,EU,US .Eeven India's food resources are highly controlled by forein counties.

niceguy2011

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indian economy is world's 4th largest ( GDP Size measured in PPP ), & same ranking for the armed forces, just behind China. The only advantahe China has today is because of the 20 years lead that they have in starting economic reforms. Every country in the world realizes, Indian GDP, within 2 decades, would be 2nd largest....comparing India with a failed state/terror-infested hellhole of Pakistan, amply shows your depth of knowledge ( or lack of ).......
if you say somethings like "india is just behind China","same ranking Armed forces" , appear you are the one lack of knowledge.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Wow, you are just displaying the level of your ignorance. But then here we are to educate one another, so let me educate you a little bit.

India has a very independent foreign policy since its independence days with no influence from US/EU/RU. Please read up on Non-aligned movement (NAM).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Aligned_Movement

India doesn't beg US/EU/RU for its weapons like Pakistan does with US&China - we buy them and in fact they are competing with one another to sell weapons to us. If US doesn't sell, Russia will, if Russia won't EU will and if EU won't we will produce our own weapons.

India produces much of its own food and in fact exports to other countries.

http://www.indianfoodindustry.net/

So, all your assertions of India being under the influence of foreign powers is nothing but bunkum.

sandeepdg

Doing business with states in South-America, Middle East and Africa makes you a world power ?? That's the most stupid logic I have ever heard. The older powers (US/EU/Russia) have been doing business with them for much longer than China, and today many countries are doing with many countries located half-way across the world from them, even smaller countries. Projecting power means to show of military strength across the world, not just economic strength. China has been able to do so in Asia only, no where beyond that and will take you long to bridge the gap with the only superpower today, the US.

TrueSpirit

since you cant's even frame a sentence properly....better go back to your commie classes...as for the ranking..US, Japan, China, its India....UNDP reports/Goldman Sachs & every such studies have predicted India's rise to the second spot within 2 decades. That's what being the second fastest growing economy in the world ( India ) .... implies...yes, again measured by capabilities & power projection or numbers, India's armed forces[/B][/U][/B] are the fourth biggest in the world. At the same time, dont you dare forget, India is the world's largest democracy..
if you say somethings like "india is just behind China","same ranking Armed forces" , appear you are the one lack of knowledge.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

Apart from the fact that Indian weapon systems are by and large imported, the rest of your comment is such utter bullshit, that I wonder if it even deserves a reply. Daredevil's post has hopefully knocked some sense into you, and now let me add my two cents.

China is still a third world country with more than 500 million people living on less than one dollar a day. China still has zero innovation and is very low down on the value chain. China still has all the massive problems that most poor and underdeveloped nations have. Only a completely communist-brainwashed Chinese will have the arrogance to put China in the same list as USA and EU, as you have done. So much for all your tom-tomming and boastfully blowing your own trumpet

badguy2000

Respected Member
Apart from the fact that Indian weapon systems are by and large imported, the rest of your comment is such utter bullshit, that I wonder if it even deserves a reply. Daredevil's post has hopefully knocked some sense into you, and now let me add my two cents.

China is still a third world country with more than 500 million people living on less than one dollar a day. China still has zero innovation and is very low down on the value chain. China still has all the massive problems that most poor and underdeveloped nations have. Only a completely communist-brainwashed Chinese will have the arrogance to put China in the same list as USA and EU, as you have done. So much for all your tom-tomming and boastfully blowing your own trumpet
ok, let's stop such "who has bigger penis" game.....

CHina is poor, India is rich....period.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
ok, let's stop such "who has bigger penis" game.....

CHina is poor, India is rich....period.
Its not about bigger penis - both, China and India have small penises as of now (not Chinese and Indians, mind you, but lots of people would say that holds true as well), so all I say to people like niceguy2011 is, stop thinking that China is already in the league of big powers and India is "just like Pakistan". Both statements are utterly false.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles