China an ageing society

IndianHawk

Country flag
China became old before it got rich. Now they are in a debt trap that will wipe out decades of gains. Once the day of reckoning comes India will be poised to replace them as the economic power of Asia.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...te-soars-after-relaxation-of-one-child-policy

Chinese birth rate is too low. There Uber intelligent CCP govt assumed they will have 3 million babies after relaxing one child policy but they could only manage 1.3 million.

China will soon have to import labour from South East Asia and may be pakistan. It will have to build many more hospital than schools. Muslim immigration will turn china into a battlefield of han and muzzies .

India on the other hand will be much younger even in 2050. Hell USA will be younger than china .:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

India will soon take over china in population and india will be the default cultural centre of the world as well as greatest economic power.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...te-soars-after-relaxation-of-one-child-policy

Chinese birth rate is too low. There Uber intelligent CCP govt assumed they will have 3 million babies after relaxing one child policy but they could only manage 1.3 million.

China will soon have to import labour from South East Asia and may be pakistan. It will have to build many more hospital than schools. Muslim immigration will turn china into a battlefield of han and muzzies .

India on the other hand will be much younger even in 2050. Hell USA will be younger than china .:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

India will soon take over china in population and india will be the default cultural centre of the world as well as greatest economic power.
Rural China has always had a two child policy, they just extended it to the cities. Even if every couple has two children that is not replacement because of the gender imbalance and unmarried men. Chinese girls are the most valuable resource for the Chinese future but they still treat them as burdens.

I don't see xenophobic China opening up its labour market to Pakistanis. It would "disrupt the social harmony." What has happened and will continue to happen is those factories simply moving to SEA and India.

The Chinese population is getting old and going down. India has a young vibrant workforce ready to pick off the work China will no longer be able to sustain.

badguy2000

Respected Member
well,
my sister~in~law and my wife are the only kid of their parents.
thus,both my old brother and I were granted to have 2 kids,even before 1 kid policy was abolished.

but my older brother and his wife has given up the idea of having a second son,for it is not easy to look after/educate kids well in Beijing.

to look after/educate their sole kid has exhaust them .

my wife and I also hesitate to have a second kid.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag

In 13 provinces more than 20% of population is over 60. Disaster!!
But quality matters.those over 60 year olds will probably be of greater benefit to china than those so called 'youths' of certain communities in India and the west.

Having a hoard of young idiots is not an asset and having a hoard of old people is not necessarily the worst thing in the world.

I don't think the UK/many European countries will benefit at all with the recent muslim migrants.

IndianHawk

Country flag
But quality matters.those over 60 year olds will probably be of greater benefit to china than those so called 'youths' of certain communities in India and the west.

Having a hoard of young idiots is not an asset and having a hoard of old people is not necessarily the worst thing in the world.

I don't think the UK/many European countries will benefit at all with the recent muslim migrants.
Not really while all new age Indians are going to schools most of the chinese elder may be illiterate and not very educated.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Not really while all new age Indians are going to schools most of the chinese elder may be illiterate and not very educated.
They still will most likely not have any thoughts of hatred or petty regional or outsider religious allegiance that may compromise their support to their nation.a persons skill is one thing,it is their loyalty that matters and I don't think china will ever have that issue like we have and especially like how the west will have surely in the future.

Concard

Country flag
CCP planners are very worried about this. Because this means a massive change and upheaval to Chinese society in the upcoming years.
Doubtful. The kind of grip they have on population is unbelievable. Urbanization is the greatest population birth control. Millions of people in China are moving to urban areas and the competition for resources will be high in urban areas. People will automatically will have only one child since that has become the norm. There is no reversing this trend. They will have live with it and prepare for it. For me the funniest thing is the incentives some provincial governments are giving to families for 2nd and 3rd child. The cash incentives are in the range of 10,000 RMB as if that will be enough even for a month for a new born child.

By 2030 their boomer generation will retire which will put a massive stress on their pension system. I am more interested in what will happen to 30-40 million men who won't be able to find a woman to marry because of uneven sex ratio. What kind of culture will develop among them? If number of child bearing women shrink in the coming years that will be a cause for concern.

Abdus Salem killed

Doubtful. The kind of grip they have on population is unbelievable. Urbanization is the greatest population birth control. Millions of people in China are moving to urban areas and the competition for resources will be high in urban areas. People will automatically will have only one child since that has become the norm. There is no reversing this trend. They will have live with it and prepare for it. For me the funniest thing is the incentives some provincial governments are giving to families for 2nd and 3rd child. The cash incentives are in the range of 10,000 RMB as if that will be enough even for a month for a new born child.

By 2030 their boomer generation will retire which will put a massive stress on their pension system. I am more interested in what will happen to 30-40 million men who won't be able to find a woman to marry because of uneven sex ratio. What kind of culture will develop among them? If number of child bearing women shrink in the coming years that will be a cause for concern.
That's what porkies are for and thier other colonies
100 years from now abdul ming will populate most of Pakistan and some in China

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
That's what porkies are for and thier other colonies
100 years from now abdul ming will populate most of Pakistan and some in China

No way China will allow this thing. They are not porki tharki chaps. They are clever and that's why they just grab the women and kidnap them to mainland.

But their population control measure truly fucked them up with uneven sex ratio and low childbirth.

India should have a proper plan incase of introducing Population control measures.

Abdus Salem killed

No way China will allow this thing. They are not porki tharki chaps. They are clever and that's why they just grab the women and kidnap them to mainland.

But their population control measure truly fucked them up with uneven sex ratio and low childbirth.

India should have a proper plan incase of introducing Population control measures.
It will never happen here

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles