China again blocks UN ban against Masood Azhar

IndianHawk

Country flag
India has no huge presence and this is why Pakistan kept feeding taliban. But India has its assets in Pakistan shake them. Still you need afghanistan.
India has enough presence. Iirc India has far more counseling mission than proportional to population or economy of Afghanistan .

On using asset in Pakistan I agree we must mobilize them.
And sindh and punjab cannot be a buffer zone. These people dont re olt any more. Its the pakhtuns balochis who revolt.
Exactly they will sue for stability with Indian assistant thus acting as buffer zone against restive pakhtuns etc.

I am otm shank

It is a regional power but is it the predominant regional power? I'd argue that the title goes to China through its proxies.
A regional power is cultural ,military economic and political. Chinese do have economic strongholds on many south Asian nations but they do not have the other three ..at least not yet. militarily they will only get stronger in south asia/IOR until India gets cohesive and loses their colonial mentality.

I am otm shank

The 200 million people nation is backed by 1 billion muslims in the world. And this is a reality.

You are alone and you have to be tough to make a place and say.

This stupid soft power is not helping you. Even pakis get visa to usa and doing well. what extra ordinary have you achieved?

They dont even give you critical technology.
The one billion muslims only matter because they have a resource that no one in the world can produce cheaper or manipulate them as well as Americans and brits can to keep getting oil while killing muslims in record numbers since the crusades.

If India is was a cohesive and had a confident national identity with some balls instead of Prag nation that is scared of its own shadow then it could isolate pakisalafis will reaping the benefits of the middle east and any Islamic nation. arabs turks and persians strongly dislike pakistanis ..they are still called hindustanis when they do hajj by the aforementioned for a reason.

you have to have your house in order to try to be a leader in your community

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
The one billion muslims only matter because they have a resource that no one in the world can produce cheaper or manipulate them as well as Americans and brits can to keep getting oil while killing muslims in record numbers since the crusades.

If India is was a cohesive and had a confident national identity with some balls instead of Prag nation that is scared of its own shadow then it could isolate pakisalafis will reaping the benefits of the middle east and any Islamic nation. arabs turks and persians strongly dislike pakistanis ..they are still called hindustanis when they do hajj by the aforementioned for a reason.

you have to have your house in order to try to be a leader in your community
and boys there is a good news....northern alliance has just invited pak army chief to kabul.

Any how usa sanctioned five paki entities associated with paki missile prog.

Lets see...

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
India has enough presence. Iirc India has far more counseling mission than proportional to population or economy of Afghanistan .

On using asset in Pakistan I agree we must mobilize them.

Exactly they will sue for stability with Indian assistant thus acting as buffer zone against restive pakhtuns etc.

Yes but those rajdootawa are easy targets. And isi can hit.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

I am otm shank

did you edit your post in entirety because you replied without reading what I posted?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
did you edit your post in entirety because you replied without reading what I posted?
What ypu hv posted i have discussed it already.

You are correct by the way.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

India22

It means UNO does not give a damn to India. India should leave UNO if urgent reforms are not done. General Assembly should be given most power. Or India should lighten up LoC and create pressure on Pakistan. let Pakistan know what really it means if they continue to shelter terrorists. But I know nothing will happen. Modi is busy with MITRON.

3deffect

Country flag
hahha china VETO on terrorist its mean china lost the war already..

example - you can use your special ability when you loosing the game..

so lets see how many VETO (mean slap on own face) can china do coz india never give up

#futureisintresting

3deffect

Country flag
It means UNO does not give a damn to India. India should leave UNO if urgent reforms are not done. General Assembly should be given most power. Or India should lighten up LoC and create pressure on Pakistan. let Pakistan know what really it means if they continue to shelter terrorists. But I know nothing will happen. Modi is busy with MITRON.
well india have option to nominate a great award to china in a supporting role of terrorist..hahahh

great powers comes great responsbility ( its mean china no more superpower coz there is no resposbility)

India22

well india have option to nominate a great award to china in a supporting role of terrorist..hahahh

great powers comes great responsbility ( its mean china no more superpower coz there is no resposbility)
Pakistan has not been tagged as terrorist state already, China is not even close. India can do nothing against China. Consider arming Tibetans and Wyghurs to make cross border raids, uprising.

bose

Country flag
China is a third world country with shitty mentality ... it has earned money by selling counterfeit and cheap third class products and now thinks it has become a super power...

This is the same shit country raped repeatedly by Japanese and saved by the same Americans in second world war... earlier Mongolia raped these Chinese for centuries ...

China sees India as a rising power and only country in Asia to challenge China... China will take the fight with India to all and any possible level... be it UN or NSG or supporting terrorists ...

India must counter punch with inviting the East Turkestan freedom fighters in India ... and see the chines moan ...

I am otm shank

China is a third world country with shitty mentality ... it has earned money by selling counterfeit and cheap third class products and now thinks it has become a super power...

This is the same shit country raped repeatedly by Japanese and saved by the same Americans in second world war... earlier Mongolia raped these Chinese for centuries ...

China sees India as a rising power and only country in Asia to challenge China... China will take the fight with India to all and any possible level... be it UN or NSG or supporting terrorists ...

India must counter punch with inviting the East Turkestan freedom fighters in India ... and see the chines moan ...
supporting people that will kill civilians will only turn on us brother. best thing is try to better our community and land to make a stable, just and achieving India not act in anger to our detriment. east Turkmenistan Tibet Taiwan etc deserve their self determination but we need to build a strong international backing in media, NGOs and academia not by way of violence or by compromising our morals overtly but just by being right and having the capability to fight for what's right

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
China and India is the same situation as Pakistan and India. Neither side can afford an allout war because the other side has a credible deterrent. Best is to go on a diplomatic offensive and keep declaring China as a nuclear proliferator and on a tactical level capture their soldiers who enroach upon Indian territory and keep building defenses on borders which I'm sure we're already doing.

mayfair

China vetoes the ban on a terrorist and he proudly admits that he's a terrorist. Does not impact China one bit in the present times but little by little it all adds up.

IndianHawk

Country flag
China vetoes the ban on a terrorist and he proudly admits that he's a terrorist. Does not impact China one bit in the present times but little by little it all adds up.
Chinese are only making a joke out of themselves. So called wanna be superpower hell-bent to protect a puny scumbag whose organization is already banned by the same UNSC. :biggrin2:

It has no logical base and chinks know it. In pursuance of Pakistan they will end up putting India permanently as a ally. Such stupidity priceless :pound:

bose

Country flag
supporting people that will kill civilians will only turn on us brother. best thing is try to better our community and land to make a stable, just and achieving India not act in anger to our detriment. east Turkmenistan Tibet Taiwan etc deserve their self determination but we need to build a strong international backing in media, NGOs and academia not by way of violence or by compromising our morals overtly but just by being right and having the capability to fight for what's right
a correction bro, it is East Turkestan and not Turkmenistan, I also made the mistake earlier...

What China is doing is supporting a mass murderer and a mockery of the veto power. China did become UN permanent member on platter when it does not deserve it... just being on the side of the allies during Secord war II.

India have to be return punches to counter China ... unless China support ONE INDIA there can not be Indian commitment to ONE CHINA POLICY...

Indian need aggressive policies v/s China if it requires supporting the freedom movement in East Turkestan so be it...

China is very insecure state and has its share of soft under belly... India need more presence in south China Sea ...

I will not be surprised if India gets into some sort of strategic alliance with US, Japan, Korea and others...

I will end in a optimistic note:

I am eagerly waiting for a 9/11 type attack on Chinese cites of Beijing or Shanghai... that will make my day...

bose

Country flag
Chinese are only making a joke out of themselves. So called wanna be superpower hell-bent to protect a puny scumbag whose organization is already banned by the same UNSC. :biggrin2:

It has no logical base and chinks know it. In pursuance of Pakistan they will end up putting India permanently as a ally. Such stupidity priceless :pound:
China is countering India ... that is all !! be it in UN supporting a terrorists or a blocking India in NSG...

CHINA IS A ENEMY STATE !!

China is using Pakistan as a bogey to check mate India ... the same reason they were all along supplying nuke and missile tech to Pakistani to counter India...

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan has not been tagged as terrorist state already, China is not even close. India can do nothing against China. Consider arming Tibetans and Wyghurs to make cross border raids, uprising.
India has already activated E22 or SFF. Which is known for cross border raids and intel gathering agross LAC. And china was seen objecting to it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles