China Afraid of Tribunal to Settle Issue with Philippines

Zero_Wing

Well first of British citizens are living in the islands for 200 years and voted to stay with Britain

WuMaoCleverbot

China is not above the United Nations. China is not above international law. You are not the center of the world. You have no right to step on other country's rights just because you have more money and have bigger guns.

China's historical evidence is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. And everything is just based on what their government claiming. No-
pictures available on the net or newspapers. The Chinese government is just fabricating LIES about their history. Why won't any Chinese post a link of their historical evidence.

All Philippine maps are readily available over the net. Google it. Whereas the chinese maps ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

So WHERE ARE THE ANCIENT MAPS?? Have you seen it? I haven't! Has anyone in this forums seen it and can provide a link to it?
We have always wondered why China keeps on insisting bilateral country to country talks only, and resorts to various forms of
harrassments instead of just proving their claim over the courts.

Now we know. China does not have any evidence to back his claims. Should the evidence even be produced, it would not be evidence of sovereignty of Philippine territory. Even your government officials and proffessors from your universities cannot show any proof! Admit it. You know that SCARBOROUGH IS PHILIPPINE TERRITORY. It will be hard to accept, but the evidence is there. China has no evidence.

China has been calling for war all this time just because they cannot prove their claims.

Chinese wu maos have always resorted to insults and baseless comments all these time because they cannot rebutt Philippine
claims over our territory.

China's 9 dash line is nothing but an imaginary set of broken lines. Imaginary because they could not even produce the 1200's map they used as a basis. Imaginary because should they be able to produce the map, it contains inaccurate mapping data of misplaced islands and waters as this was made during the 1200's. Imaginary as should they be able to produce the map, the map does not contain only details on china, but also those of neighboring countries. Will china claim all the countries indicated on the map as well?

But produce it first, if it really exists. Stop with all these fictitious claims. Prove that you have sovereignty over the islands. The Philippines already laid down their evidences and it is very convincing. China does not have any.

Therefore, again and again i will say: THE PHILIPPINES OWNS SCARBOROUGH.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
be a man ,come and get it.

China is not above the United Nations. China is not above international law. You are not the center of the world. You have no right to step on other country's rights just because you have more money and have bigger guns.

China's historical evidence is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. And everything is just based on what their government claiming. No-
pictures available on the net or newspapers. The Chinese government is just fabricating LIES about their history. Why won't any Chinese post a link of their historical evidence.

All Philippine maps are readily available over the net. Google it. Whereas the chinese maps ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

So WHERE ARE THE ANCIENT MAPS?? Have you seen it? I haven't! Has anyone in this forums seen it and can provide a link to it?
We have always wondered why China keeps on insisting bilateral country to country talks only, and resorts to various forms of
harrassments instead of just proving their claim over the courts.

Now we know. China does not have any evidence to back his claims. Should the evidence even be produced, it would not be evidence of sovereignty of Philippine territory. Even your government officials and proffessors from your universities cannot show any proof! Admit it. You know that SCARBOROUGH IS PHILIPPINE TERRITORY. It will be hard to accept, but the evidence is there. China has no evidence.

China has been calling for war all this time just because they cannot prove their claims.

Chinese wu maos have always resorted to insults and baseless comments all these time because they cannot rebutt Philippine
claims over our territory.

China's 9 dash line is nothing but an imaginary set of broken lines. Imaginary because they could not even produce the 1200's map they used as a basis. Imaginary because should they be able to produce the map, it contains inaccurate mapping data of misplaced islands and waters as this was made during the 1200's. Imaginary as should they be able to produce the map, the map does not contain only details on china, but also those of neighboring countries. Will china claim all the countries indicated on the map as well?

But produce it first, if it really exists. Stop with all these fictitious claims. Prove that you have sovereignty over the islands. The Philippines already laid down their evidences and it is very convincing. China does not have any.

Therefore, again and again i will say: THE PHILIPPINES OWNS SCARBOROUGH.

Zero_Wing

So, any Philippines live in the island and voted to stay with Phillipe?
Dude nice but its still a fail one its Continental shelf of the Philippines two the Philippines is Archipelago nation under the convention set the definition of Archipelagic States in Part IV and its in within EEZ of the Philippines and other is Contiguous zone article of UNCLOS so that's pretty much it last time i check China is a land mass not archipelago so boom baby.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Even you have 1000 reasons, come and get it.

Dude nice but its still a fail one its Continental shelf of the Philippines two the Philippines is Archipelago nation under the convention set the definition of Archipelagic States in Part IV and its in within EEZ of the Philippines and other is Contiguous zone article of UNCLOS so that's pretty much it last time i check China is a land mass not archipelago so boom baby.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Sure why not then i mean its UNCLOS and your arrogant country is not above the law
Who made the law? Law are made by superpower and will serve for superpower, so as UN.
Do you think anyone can be the judge of China?

NTB

Regardless the dispute between Philippine and Viet Nam, I and the most Vietnamese still stand up for Philippine to against China FAT BULLY guy. China must be chop by ASIAN countries for sure.

WuMaoCleverbot

Who made the law? Law are made by superpower and will serve for superpower, so as UN.
Do you think anyone can be the judge of China?
Do you know that it was ratified by 162 states...including China. Conclusion from discussions remains unchanged: THE PHILIPPINES IS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF SCARBOROUGH SHOAL.

In other words, you are DEFEATED.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Ok, we are defeated.
Then when you come to get the island? :rofl:

Do you know that it was ratified by 162 states...including China. Conclusion from discussions remains unchanged: THE PHILIPPINES IS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF SCARBOROUGH SHOAL.

In other words, you are DEFEATED.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Why should China go to any Tribunal?

They already think that they own the world!

Why kick them in the arse to wake them to reality?!

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Reality?
Who is not in reality? our " IT Gaint"?

PS. the thing what is happening or will happen is reality, but not your wills.

Why should China go to any Tribunal?

They already think that they own the world!

Why kick them in the arse to wake them to reality?!

Last edited:

WuMaoCleverbot

Originally Posted by Nirvana

Why Philippines Stands Up to China | The Diplomat

This tension in the SCS in fact plays very well in the Philippines favor.

The Scarborough has never been a very strong case for China and this standoff further demonstrates to International Community the clumsy manner with which China is locking itself in: a maze of ambiguities, imbroglios and incoherency.

For one, we can observe that there is no official mention of the "dotted line" in all statements by China and media for this incident. Is it so embarrassing to mention China "undisputable historical waters"?

For two, we can observe another imaginative use of historical records. Xinhua for example, in its "Backgrounder: Basic facts on China's sovereignty over Huangyan Island", cited first the argument of the astronomer Guo Shoujing alledgely selecting the Scarborough as an astronomical survey point (in 1279). Now knowing that the shoal is at more than 500 miles from Hainan, one may asks why Guo selected this place for his observations? Sure he must justify to his emperor why. In fact, if you dig further into the issue, you will discover that there is no historical account by Guo, or by anyone in his team or administration, of Guo ever setting foot on any rock of the Scarborough. No map, no expedition preparation, no report of the difficulties of maing observations on rocks. Either the ancient scientists were sloppy in their reports, or today's Chinese scientists (a very few of them) have been overzealous in interpreting history.

For three, even if, with a big stretch of imagination, we accept that an (Chinese) astronomer, under the commission a (Mongol) administration, knew and use the Scarborough for some scientific purpose, it would not be a title of discovery, and certainly a proof of sovereingty for TODAY's China. We can ask ourselves why the next date cited by Xinhua for facts administrative Chinese acts on the shoal is 1935? What happens during the centuries in between? In summary, nothing before 1279 and suddenly this very far away place (and dangerous for navigation) was "selected", then forgotten for centuries"¦ Really "undisputable proofs"?

For four, the standoff started by the incident of Philippines forces inspecting alledgely Chinese fishermen catching endangered species. China imposed its unilateral moratorium on fishing above 12-degree latitude (as if the whole SCS is already under China's administration). Let's see if China will keep the fishing boats (and the Maritime Patrol vessels to protect them) near the Scarborough. If not the situation will de-escalate due to the self-imposed, scientifically illogical and unlawful annual Chinese unilateral fishing moratorium!

So hang on Philippines!

crescent917

so, you do think Falkland islands should belong to Argentina?

ps. Fllipin is close to China, Fllipin should belong to China but not US.

That's pretty wrong there. dude.. Falkland Islands are inhabited by British... Civilian and others.. While Scarborough Shoal and Spratly Islands are pretty deserted or not inhabitable.. so you cannot compare those two... and the 9 dash line is clearly invalid... And if I clearly remembered.. Chinese only trade in Philippines during ancient times and never did an army set foot on our islands.... And if you say that Philippines is close to China then We belong to china? What if I say.. China is close to the Philippines then China belong to the Philippines? I dunno why Chinese are so hypocrites... Does their eyes is so little to see the truth? or still believing about their government? I dunno why Chinese even argue even if everything is invalid... Well if Chinese really want to go to war it should happened already but guess what? China is afraid on testing the US-RP MDT .. And even if they go to war.... they'll be flanking with enemies from the South,,, East,,, and Possible North and South.. I doubt that Russia will help China because Russia is clearly helping India and Vietnam.... and it is wiser for Russia to join US after all Russia gains nothing from China but China gains everything from Russia from copying everything from Jet fighters to Ships.. and even hack US's Defense Department.. just to copy everything... China won't risk a war with RP as long as they're afraid to US.... and I know that some Chinese here will tell me like " Come at me bro" or "We are not afraid to US" etc... and reasons... And Chinese deceitful attitude makes it suspicious too.. they speak about friendly talks.. but the stand-off occurs.. I don't think it'll end without lives losing.. But still if possible I want to end this with RP(Which clearly emerge victorious) and Chinese won't shed blood about this...

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles