China accuses US of starting global 'internet war'

Oracle

US controls the RNS. When the time comes to unleash, all china will have is an "nonexistant address" as an answer from the BHS. So, Chinese stop using egos to fuel your imaginations and not ridicule yourself.

And IT industry in India is cheap labor? Says who? People are kicking US assignments for projects run in India. Why would someone want to go to US, if they can earn the same package in India. What most people do not know is that there is a significantly large portion of western people living in Bangalore and other cities of India as expats, working in this so called cheap IT industry, and many Chinese too.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
US controls the RNS. When the time comes to unleash, all china will have is an "nonexistant address" as an answer from the BHS. So, Chinese stop using egos to fuel your imaginations and not ridicule yourself.
Kid, no one is denying the fact that Americans dominate the internet, we are fully aware about what US is capable of. They are not only capable of making China a "nonexistant address", but also capable of making India a "nonexistant address". But at least China is trying to make a difference, what is India doing?

If you term Chinese attempt to challenge America's dominance over internet as an act of ego, then I am gonna say India's willingness to accept America's dominance over internet is a surrender.

And IT industry in India is cheap labor? Says who? People are kicking US assignments for an project run in India. Why would someone want to go to US, if they can earn the same package in India. What most people do not know is that there is a significantly large portion of western people living in Bangalore and other cities of India as expats, working in this so called cheap IT industry, and many Chinese too.
There definitely are some individual cases where some Indian IT workers are paid as much as, or even more than American IT workers, but in general Indian IT workers earn less than their American counterparts.

Some Americans working in Indian IT industry doesn't change the fact Indian IT workers are cheaper than American IT workers, they are willing to work there because they are paid higher than the average Indian workers, which once again proves my contention that the labor cost of Indian IT industry is lower than American IT industry.

mayfair

China accuses US (or for that matter anyone else) of starting a "Global internet war"?

打人喊救人

Reactions: AOE

Oracle

Kid, no one is denying the fact that Americans dominate the internet, we are fully aware about what US is capable of. They are not only capable of making China a "nonexistant address", but also capable of making India a "nonexistant address". But at least China is trying to make a difference, what is India doing?

If you term Chinese attempt to challenge America's dominance over internet as an act of ego, then I am gonna say India's willingness to accept America's dominance over internet is a surrender.
Kid : is this a fashionable word used by Changs and Chings in China now?

China is trying to make a difference. But how? By creating a chinternet?

China cannot invent something that has already been invented. Unfortunately, Chinese cannot even reverse engineer it.

I have stated the bloated ego of Chinese posters like you, and not China.

For e.g. American dollars is the world currency right now. So using that is surrender? Your government has tens of billions of it.

Btw, most internet giants who preaches free speech have a problem operating in China or are under attack from the Chinese Monarchy, and not from a Democracy.

There definitely are some individual cases where some Indian IT workers are paid as much as, or even more than American IT workers, but in general Indian IT workers earn less than their American counterparts.

Some Americans working in Indian IT industry doesn't change the fact Indian IT workers are cheaper than American IT workers, they are willing to work there because they are paid higher than the average Indian workers, which once again proves my contention that the labor cost of Indian IT industry is lower than American IT industry.
Yes, but the wages are still higher than labor intensive Chinese manufacturing industry.

The point again is the type of industry. While India is a knowledge based economy, China has a labor based economy. The King rules and subjects work.

Last edited:
Reactions: AOE

nimo_cn

Country flag
Kid : is this a fashionable word used by Changs and Chings in China now?.
I only used it to address naive Brother 3 like you.

China is trying to make a difference. But how? By creating a chinternet?

China cannot invent something that has already been invented. Unfortunately, Chinese cannot even reverse engineer it.
Every significant change can only be accomplished step by step. We are becoming self-sufficient in producing our own internet equipment, which already is a huge step and is a difference.

The current American dominance over Internet has its historical reason, Chinese won't be able to create "chinternet" in a near future, but we are making internet inside China less vulnerable than it was before.

I have stated the bloated ego of Chinese posters like you, and not China.
Your bloated ego is well displayed when you talked about the so-called knowledge based economy of India.

For e.g. American dollars is the world currency right now. So using that is surrender? Your government has tens of billions of it.
I was not saying using that is surrender, I was saying using it without any attempt to change it is surrender and that is what India is doing. China, on the other hand, is promoting RMB to be a world currency, that is another difference China is trying to make. Whether it will succeed or not remains a myth, at least we have the courage to try. But people like you lack the courage to challenge America's dominance, and can only make fun of those who are putting effort to do so, that is so pathetic.

Btw, most internet giants who preaches free speech have a problem operating in China or are under attack from the Chinese Monarchy, and not from a Democracy.
The very internet giant which preaches free speech operated and practised censorship in China for almost 6 years before it waked up and decided to left China. And what's more hilarious is, it is still operating in the totalitarian country which it vowed to leave over 1 year ago.

Yes, but the wages are still higher than labor intensive Chinese manufacturing industry.
My contention has always been Americans are investing in Indian IT sector because Indian IT wokers are cheaper, and I never compared Indian IT industry with Chinese labor intensive manufacturing industry. So I am really confused why you are doing a comparison between the two.

The point again is the type of industry. While India is a knowledge based economy, China has a labor based economy. The King rules and subjects work.
Knowledge based economy, that is shining term, isn't it?

Let me do a simple analogy here.

Let us assume there are only two types of industry, knowledge-based industry and labor-based industry.

Since you are so obsessed with the knowledge-based, I assume Indian economy consist of 100% knowledge-based industry, only that lives up to India's reputation as a knowledge based economy.

Meanwhile, we all know China has an economy with a size three times of India's. What should be the makeup of Chinese economy? I think it is not too much to assume that 1/3 of Chinese economy consist of knowledge-based industry and the other 2/3 consist of labor-based industry. But even that, China has a knowledge-based industry as big as India.

Tell me what is so shining about the so called knowledge based economy of India?

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
China is acting suspiciously in Asia. Almost all Asian countries are wary of Chinese growing assertiveness and bullying. The US has not contested for territories in Asia but China is different. It's actively grabbing real estate in Asia, Japanese islands, Spratlys... Chinternet is a grand illusion. No one in Asia will participate in it, whatever it is.

Oracle

I only used it to address naive Brother 3 like you.

Every significant change can only be accomplished step by step. We are becoming self-sufficient in producing our own internet equipment, which already is a huge step and is a difference.
I was not talking about routers, modems, cables - infrastructure as a whole. You missed my point.
I was not talking about Huawei or ZTE either.

The current American dominance over Internet has its historical reason, Chinese won't be able to create "chinternet" in a near future, but we are making internet inside China less vulnerable than it was before.
Historical reason? :pound: What was it? Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky?

Chinese would never be able to create what is already created. For e.g. the MOON. :rolleyes:

Your bloated ego is well displayed when you talked about the so-called knowledge based economy of India.
The least you Chinese can do is come up with insults of your own. Even here you copy. And about the knowledge based economy of India, it's not me who says it. The world does.

Here read it from WORLD BANK.

I was not saying using that is surrender, I was saying using it without any attempt to change it is surrender and that is what India is doing. China, on the other hand, is promoting RMB to be a world currency, that is another difference China is trying to make. Whether it will succeed or not remains a myth, at least we have the courage to try. But people like you lack the courage to challenge America's dominance, and can only make fun of those who are putting effort to do so, that is so pathetic.
This is what you stated "If you term Chinese attempt to challenge America's dominance over internet as an act of ego, then I am gonna say India's willingness to accept America's dominance over internet is a surrender."

Now read this which I have already stated : US controls the RNS. When the time comes to unleash, all china will have is an "nonexistant address" as an answer from the BHS.

As an example, what it means is you cannot create, change or modify the source of daylight, which is SUN.

You are either a pathetic 50 cent army troll or you do not know english, as you keep ranting on issues that has already been addressed.

The very internet giant which preaches free speech operated and practised censorship in China for almost 6 years before it waked up and decided to left China. And what's more hilarious is, it is still operating in the totalitarian country which it vowed to leave over 1 year ago.

My contention has always been Americans are investing in Indian IT sector because Indian IT wokers are cheaper, and I never compared Indian IT industry with Chinese labor intensive manufacturing industry. So I am really confused why you are doing a comparison between the two.

Knowledge based economy, that is shining term, isn't it?

Let me do a simple analogy here.

Let us assume there are only two types of industry, knowledge-based industry and labor-based industry.

Since you are so obsessed with the knowledge-based, I assume Indian economy consist of 100% knowledge-based industry, only that lives up to India's reputation as a knowledge based economy.

Meanwhile, we all know China has an economy with a size three times of India's. What should be the makeup of Chinese economy? I think it is not too much to assume that 1/3 of Chinese economy consist of knowledge-based industry and the other 2/3 consist of labor-based industry. But even that, China has a knowledge-based industry as big as India.

Tell me what is so shining about the so called knowledge based economy of India?
Pure rants mixed with Chinese whining. You Chinese have a habit of derailing each and every thread with your gibberish. If you talk on the thread topic, expect a reply. If not, go eat some duck noodles.

Last edited:

AOE

Too many issues mixed together won't make a fruitful arguement, but I will do my best.
It's fine, take your time.

The problems you mentioned about China falls into two categories, problems within China and problem without China, but democracy can solve neither of them.

First, democracy has never been a cure to solve problems bcause democracy is not the cause of development but the result of development. People who bear the naive thought that the one-party system is the root of all problems and as long as democracy is practised every disease of the society will be cured, totally fail to grasp the nature of the problems. Problems in China are not caused by lack of democracy, but by lack of prosperity. Of course, the flaws of current system plays some role here, but they are barely the main cause.
While I would agree that prosperity is important, however I disagree with your attempt to sidestep the other issues facing China which are grounded in the kinds of topics that democracy can fix. China still lacks human rights across the spectrum; from religious freedom, to freedom of speech, a lack of economic freedom (which is something Milton Friedman advocated, and that the CCP is ignoring), and indeed its totalitarian behavior towards people who speak out against the regime; including academics. Prosperity is not the be all, end all, China still needs to be able to produce its own academics and intellectual thinkers, the majority of which would rather flee and come to the west or any other democratic country. Without having the kind of intellectual pull, it will be unable to technologically compete without having to resort to intellectual property theft, or cheap imitation products.

Second, turning China into a democracy won't make the conflicts between China and its neighbors vanish. The nature of these conflicts are conflicts of national interests, not conflicts of ideologies. If Chinese people can vote tomorrow, they won't vote in a president who gives up on South Tibet, South China Sea, etc. India has been a democracy for over 6o years, why doesn't its relationship with its neighbors get any better?
If it is any surprise; India is seen favorably in many western countries, especially with the average person. India also has much stronger and far reaching diplomatic relations than the PRC has, since it is a growing democracy and China is still a dictatorship. Indeed a sizable amount of the reason India has difficulty developing relations with some of its neighbors is because they're either inherently Islamist, or supporting totalitarian ideologies in nature (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka). China has also played an active role in this as well, I might add.

China, however, with the exception of Pakistan; has more hostile relations with its neighbors, whether it be the issue of oil in the South China Sea, to its invasions and supporting of demagogic regimes like North Korea. Also how exactly would you know if those issues are the most important on the minds of the average Chinese? You already state that democracy/human rights isn't important (yet I can't tell you how many times I've heard Chinese who have come to Australia saying the opposite, in fact that's why they move here lol), but who is to say that if China was a democracy; that these issues wouldn't be settled more peacefully or through a compromise? You aren't making a strong case against liberalization of the country.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I for one agree that Democracy is not so great after all. Once they open a country to religious freedom the first thing that flows from the west are the huge troves of Christian missionaries who use the power of Dollar to convert and undermine the native culture. I think this whole Democracy thing favours the stronger world religions like Christianity and Islam to wreck the more dorsal native cultures. Democracy in way effects the west itself with Islam boring holes into their secular fabric, which if they have to save they need to resort to more undemocratic ways. This happens in a more frightining pace in India, where muslim population explodes and Christian missionaries wreck the society.

The other week an Christian Mormon missionary of the later day gays, stopped me and tried to convert me, the fucken nerve of that little peace of shit to talk to me in that self-ritious tone. Although i left those retards with a lot to think about, i see them every day with their ties and white shirt walking around converting people on the open. While i wonder each day i pass that side why i cant get down from my car and shot him on his head.

I think China is not free but i see it striking a decent balance some time in the future and its worth to wait and watch, if not for Chinas anti-India mindset i would be pro China in a heart beat.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles