China 9 all out against Afghanistan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
its not about hating the game, its just not important as the olympic. but seriouslly, i have not found a forum that basically constantly bashing china. are indian only look at china;s weakness, and ignore china's strength. if you guys actually look at their strength, you might actually improve on certain areas.

there are plenty things can be learn from china, and there things you don't want to learn from them.
Thanks.

Your advice is so heart warming.

However, one plays a game for the enjoyment of it and not because it is 'important'.

I wonder if playing certain games is to indicate that one has 'arrived'. I don't think one looks at games as to how 'important' it is, as you seem to implying by saying 'its not about hating the game, its just not important as the olympic. '

I used to play rugby because I liked it, and guess what, it was not a game that was popular in India! But it never crossed my mind that it was not 'an important game[/I']. Since I liked rugby, to me it was as important as playing tip cat!

I am afraid you must be doing selective reading. There are many a time Chinese achievements have been lauded. Run a search against my name and you will find I, amongst others, have lauded Chinese achievements.

Last edited:

blueblood

i didnt say i hate west....i just dont like colonial stuff.........u cant see differences between the 2??my indian friend.
Hardly, cricket and English language are colonial but railways and Olympics are not. Keep that flawed logic with your self mate. How the bloody hell a game can be colonial. English never forced us to play cricket. We did because we liked the game.

Since a good number of Chinese follow Buddhism should I say that following Buddhism is also a colonial trait since it also not indigenous to China.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hardly, cricket and English language are colonial but railways and Olympics are not. Keep that flawed logic with your self mate. How the bloody hell a game can be colonial. English never forced us to play cricket. We did because we liked the game.

Since a good number of Chinese follow Buddhism should I say that following Buddhism is also a colonial trait since it also not indigenous to China.
Don't take him seriously.

It is the standard Chinese way of obfuscation with the irrelevant and illogical.

Mao was 100% right when he was alive.

Once dead, Deng Xiaoping, who was opposed to the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution, has to a certain extent rejected Mao's legacy, famously saying that Mao was "70% right and 30% wrong".

So escapism and reinventing is the Chinese staple, when able to say so with official sanction!

Even Deng, who was sent into oblivion and re-education (jail) by Mao, did not have the guts to criticise Mao, even when dead!

Last edited:

JayATL

Really, you guys making fun of the Chinese in a game they have never played? how about the great Indian teams getting out in under 50 runs or was it 80 in test matches? "¦ come on- they should be given credit for trying. This is not their game..they will own you in the Olympics. and unlike cricket everybody knows how to run :p

J20!

Country flag
Ugh! Grow up guys. So a Chinese team lost a game of cricket, big whoop. No one said we were prolific at cricket. The olympics? We rock em every year. Football? Love it. Basketball? yeah! But cricket? No, we're pretty much new at it. I dont get what the big deal is, necesitating an entire thread about a cricket game on A DEFENCE FORUM...

PS. I dont remember Greece colonising anyone, let alone China, thus there's nothing colonial about the Olympics. They are global.

J20!

Country flag
Really, you guys making fun of the Chinese in a game they have never played? how about the great Indian teams getting out in under 50 runs or was it 80 in test matches? "¦ come on- they should be given credit for trying. This is not their game..they will own you in the Olympics. and unlike cricket everybody knows how to run :p
*chortling* Forgeting the enormous chip Americans tend to have on their shoulder , I like this guy...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ugh! Grow up guys. So a Chinese team lost a game of cricket, big whoop. No one said we were prolific at cricket. The olympics? We rock em every year. Football? Love it. Basketball? yeah! But cricket? No, we're pretty much new at it. I dont get what the big deal is, necesitating an entire thread about a cricket game on A DEFENCE FORUM...

PS. I dont remember Greece colonising anyone, let alone China, thus there's nothing colonial about the Olympics. They are global.
It is good that the Chinese are playing cricket.

However, one should hone up at home before fielding a team.

To be out for 9 runs is worse that gully cricket!

Lest you forget, even a Defence Forum has a place for light hearted stuff called the Members' Corner!

Is your losing in cricket in a more disgraceful manner than a street team that it is humiliating that you bring in such irrelevance as wondering why such things are being discussed in a Defence Forum, without checking (or even conveniently having amnesia) that the Defence Forum has options for Chit Chat!

Lesson learnt for China - learn the game, play it, develop expertise and then field a team internationally.

Sri Lanka and Bangladesh did it and they are teams that have to be reckoned with!

Losing a game is no big deal,

But to only tote up 9 runs having 11 players is! And losing by nearly 350 runs!

Last edited:

blueblood

Don't take him seriously.

It is the standard Chinese way of obfuscation with the irrelevant and illogical.

Mao was 100% right when he was alive.

Once dead, Deng Xiaoping, who was opposed to the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution, has to a certain extent rejected Mao's legacy, famously saying that Mao was "70% right and 30% wrong".

So escapism and reinventing is the Chinese staple, when able to say so with official sanction!
The most surprising thing is that despite following Buddhism and Confucianism for more than 2000 years, out of nowhere they choose communism which is merely a hundred years old and above all, a Western philosophy.

Yet, they have the audacity to lecture Indians on culture.

To all two faced Chinese here. I am a Hindu and so were my forefathers for last 5000 years. Now suck it Bitch.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I dont remember Greece colonising anyone, let alone China, thus there's nothing colonial about the Olympics. They are global.
May not have colonised anyone, but I am sure you have heard of Alexander! ;)

He did influence the world!

Or didn't he?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The most surprising thing is that despite following Buddhism and Confucianism for more than 2000 years, out of nowhere they choose communism which is merely a hundred years old and above all, a Western philosophy.

Yet, they have the audacity to lecture Indians on culture.

To all two faced Chinese here. I am a Hindu and so were my forefathers for last 5000 years. Now suck it Bitch.
They do not like the West is what I learn from the posts.

Maybe Karl Marx was a Chinese in disguise! :rofl:

You have bowled a Chinaman (to wannabe cricketers - that is a cricketing term!).

Last edited:

blueblood

Again not Chinese is it. So in short, Olympics are global not colonial but somehow English language is. Get some sleep man, you are blaberring.

File:ArchaicGr.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient Greece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read it when you wake up.

Reactions: Ray

JayATL

*chortling* Forgeting the enormous chip Americans tend to have on their shoulder , I like this guy...
It will be short lived as I'm pretty hard on the Chinese. Just not on silly things that don't warrant it.

blueblood

They do not like the West is what I learn from the posts.

Maybe Karl Marx was a Chinese in disguise! :rofl:

You have bowled a Chinaman (to wannabe cricketers - that is a cricketing term!).
Off course sir. Don't you know, Karl Marx sported a Fu Manchu.:rofl:

Reactions: Ray

J20!

Country flag
It is good that the Chinese are playing cricket.

However, one should hone up at home before fielding a team.

To be out for 9 runs is worse that gully cricket!

Lest you forget, even a Defence Forum has a place for light hearted stuff called the Members' Corner!

Is your losing in cricket in a more disgraceful manner than a street team that it is humiliating that you bring in such irrelevance as wondering why such things are being discussed in a Defence Forum, without checking (or even conveniently having amnesia) that the Defence Forum has options for Chit Chat!

Lesson learnt for China - learn the game, play it, develop expertise and then field a team internationally.

Sri Lanka and Bangladesh did it and they are teams that have to be reckoned with!

Losing a game is no big deal,

But to only tote up 9 runs having 11 players is! And losing by nearly 350 runs!
I dont remember there being a big fuss when Li Na became the first Asian ever to win a grand slam, why should there be a whole "you suck" thread over a cricket game, which mind you no one really cares about.. I mean, I heard about it here, and I'm BIG on sports.

blueblood

Then what exactly is their bloody game? Americans have baseball and a sad excuse which they call "football". What exactly is the Chinese game?

BTW, whenever in India next time. PM me, we can play Kabbadi. You can wear your sissy "football" gear.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Chinese game is Ping Pong.

J20!

Country flag
It will be short lived as I'm pretty hard on the Chinese. Just not on silly things that don't warrant it.
*humming "man in the mirror" to myself* *wink*

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
wink wink and more wink but nothing substantial? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles