China 9 all out against Afghanistan

Blackwater

New Delhi: This cricket scorecard read more like a telephone number written vertically. A Chinese U-16 team, playing the Asian Cricket Council's U-16 Challenge Cup 2012, was bowled out for all of 9 runs against Afghanistan, losing the match by 349 runs.

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Batting second, the Chinese players appeared to be walking back to the pavilion in a line as no batsman managed to put up any resistance against a determined bowling attack. The statistics from the match made for a sorry image as six out of the nine runs scored were extras.

Chinese skipper Gaofeng Hu managed to claim two runs and was the highest-scorer in an innings which had two batsmen retire hurt after being struck on the foot by Naveen-ul-Haq. Six of the eight wickets to fall were bowled out with ul-Haq claiming five. Chinese batsmen lasted 8.4 overs before surrendering.

Afghanistan had already smashed their way with the bat and were bowling to defend a mammoth total. The Chinese team, reportedly, dropped seventeen catches on the field in front of fans in Chiang Mai, northern Thailand. The Afghans though, could not have predicted the ease with which they eventually won the match.

In the past, the Chinese have hired foreign coaches to train budding cricketers in the country but against the Afghans in this particular match, no one reason could be provided for the utter collapse.

The country is an affiliate member of the International Cricket Council.

China 9 all out against Afghanistan | Features | NDTVSports.com

satish007

idiot chinese players. try to copy Cricket! but Indian looks have good potential on copy, don't tell me you are good at Cricket because you guys invite it.
blackwater, are you sick? just sport, why it can be relate to copy.

Last edited:

blueblood

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
This is the Inida's medal haul at the last 10 summer olympics games. If I were Indian I would try my best staying away from sports-related discussions. By the way, in case you guys haven't realized yet, among east asians cricket is about as popular as bible-studies are among the guantanamo-bay detaineers.

Gold Silver Bronze Total Rank
1972 Munich 0 0 1 1 43
1976 Montreal 0 0 0 0 -
1980 Moscow 1 0 0 1 23
1984 Los Angeles 0 0 0 0 -
1988 Seoul 0 0 0 0 -
1992 Barcelona 0 0 0 0 -
1996 Atlanta 0 0 1 1 71
2000 Sydney 0 0 1 1 71
2004 Athens 0 1 0 1 65
2008 Beijing 1 0 2 3 50

satish007

This is the Inida's medal haul at the last 10 summer olympics games. If I were Indian I would try my best staying away from sports-related discussions.
Tony, humility is Chinese advantage. you don't have to list these, blackwater is an international guy, he must know.
and he has shared us how to improve our cricket. that is don't learn from Pakis and eat more cracker.
we should thank that.

huaxia rox

chini should understand "you can not copy everything",:tsk::tsk::laugh::laugh::rofl:
my indian friend....we dont copy sports commenwealth colony likes to play....actually what do u mean by copy everything....how sports can be copied??? i though only languages can be copied.......like english..........

blueblood

my indian friend....we dont copy sports commenwealth colony likes to play....actually what do u mean by copy everything....how sports can be copied??? i though only languages can be copied.......like english..........

OFF COURSE, I never knew that modern Olympics were Chinese invention.

Blackwater

Why did u play cricket at first place if u dont like commonwealth colony games.

You can not even copy english also

Last edited by a moderator:

huaxia rox

Why did u play cricket at first place if u dont like commonwealth colony games.

You can not even copy english also

sure only u can copy english language.......

i dont like to talk to u....doesnt mean i wont talk to u...........just like the crikit crap.....understood....my indian friend??

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

i dont like to talk to u....doesnt mean i wont talk to u...........just like the crikit crap.....understood....my indian friend??
who said iam indian??? lollllllllllll

BTW u did't answer my first Q. y did u play colonial games??

blueblood

Answer me mate, since majority of games played in Olympics are of western origin, , why play them and why brag about them,don't you have any self respect.

Blackwater

Answer me mate, since majority of games played in Olympics are of western origin, , why play them and why brag about them,don't you have any self respect.

If they had self respect will they go with pak in bed lol:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

blueblood

Hollow bragging, nothing else. Much like their paki brethren. Since you hate West so much, I am pretty sure that you guys don't wear western clothes and wear traditional chinese clothes or do you?

huaxia rox

who said iam indian??? lollllllllllll

BTW u did't answer my first Q. y did u play colonial games??
may be we need to know how funny colonial games r.......again..... i dont fancy u very much my indian friend....but i still talk to u.....why??? 2 words....for fun.

Hollow bragging, nothing else. Much like their paki brethren. Since you hate West so much, I am pretty sure that you guys don't wear western clothes and wear traditional chinese clothes or do you?
i didnt say i hate west....i just dont like colonial stuff.........u cant see differences between the 2??my indian friend.

Blackwater

may be we need to know how funny colonial games r.......again..... i dont fancy u very much my indian friend....but i still talk to u.....why??? 2 words....for fun.

i didnt say i hate west....i just dont like colonial stuff.........u cant see differences between the 2??my indian friend.

what a chipku:pound::pound::pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Chinese have this inferiority complex and hence even though they were not under any colonial rule, they still want to ape the West.

Now, they want to play the colonial game of cricket, and like good old Chinese style, want to have the cake and eat it too - play cricket and when they lose hopelessly, say that they hate the colonial game of cricket!

If you hate the game, why play it?

Play ping pong! :pound:

s002wjh

Country flag
The Chinese have this inferiority complex and hence even though they were not under any colonial rule, they still want to ape the West.

Now, they want to play the colonial game of cricket, and like good old Chinese style, want to have the cake and eat it too - play cricket and when they lose hopelessly, say that they hate the colonial game of cricket!

If you hate the game, why play it?

Play ping pong! :pound:
its not about hating the game, its just not important as the olympic. but seriouslly, i have not found a forum that basically constantly bashing china. are indian only look at china;s weakness, and ignore china's strength. if you guys actually look at their strength, you might actually improve on certain areas.

there are plenty things can be learn from china, and there things you don't want to learn from them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles