Chief of moderate Hurriyat to visit China after Eid

nimo_cn

Country flag
Only that after these many years you didn't realise that he doesn't stand for separating Tibet from PRC, but genuine autonomy. That's the hole in your perception, and perhaps that of countless mislead Chinese.
tarunraju, thanks for your reply.

Genuine autonomy is just a deceitful trick of Dalai Lama, the nature of his plan is to seperate Tibet from China. In fact, you guys know that, don't you? You are smart, you just too shameful to admit that.

Whether Dalai is pursueing genuine autonomy or independence of Tibet is not so important right now, In fact nobody cares that, India is going to support Dalai Lama anyway. Supporting Tibetan separatist is simply a diversionary tactics India is using to contain China. It is neither for the good of Tibetan, nor for the good of other Chinese minorities. You are doing these for the good of India and you are doing these at the expense of China.

Mohan

Respected Member
May be he is visiting China to explain them to hand over the part of Kashmir that Pakistan handed over to them. Hmmmm .... I have another feeling here if he is in secret talks with India then this will sure come up in talks with China.He telling them to hand over the Kashmir that China controls or else face up the trouble that follows later...........just my 2 paise.

badguy2000

Respected Member
who started the interference? you are not USA and never will be just because you have moved up the third world ladder dosen't mean you have reached USA's position or ever will. If anyone goes to China to cause trouble they won't be allowed back in India you can keep them.
it was India that fired the first gunshot.

you accommodated Dalai first.

just as I posted, the mess situation of India in fact leaves lots of its "scars" in the hand of CHina,such as maoist,muslim,Kashmir,Assam...etc.

If CHina were really to "tingle " India , CHina could manage it anytime by stiring up those scars on the body of India.

But unfortunately, India seems not to realize that India is the guy in the glass room and always wants to cast stones to China.

so the consequence is that India screws itsself by senting Dalai to AP.

badguy2000

Respected Member
You evicted him, by 'firing the first shot' in Tibet. Anyway, that's a different topic.
TIbet is a part of China. it is not the business of India or any other foreigners how CHina deal with Dalai.

your accommodation of Dalai is a support to him in disguised form.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
TIbet is a part of China. it is not the business of India or any other foreigners how CHina deal with Dalai.
Then it's equally not your business to decide what Dalai does here, or where he goes. The Indian state doesn't overtly or covertly conduct anti-state activities in Tibet, nor does the Tibetan Government in Exile. Don't apply the same argument on the Hurriat leader, as he is well within Indian territory and governed by Indian laws as of today.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
it was India that fired the first gunshot.

you accommodated Dalai first.

just as I posted, the mess situation of India in fact leaves lots of its "scars" in the hand of CHina,such as maoist,muslim,Kashmir,Assam...etc.

If CHina were really to "tingle " India , CHina could manage it anytime by stiring up those scars on the body of India.

But unfortunately, India seems not to realize that India is the guy in the glass room and always wants to cast stones to China.

so the consequence is that India screws itsself by senting Dalai to AP.
India fired the first gun shot by recognising Tibet as a part of CHina; and armed Tibetans with pens rather than guns as the USA wanted us to do so.

HH Dalai Lama has visited Arunachal Pradesh over a dozen times and there is absolutely no restriction on his movement.

By inviting Mirwaiz, a smarting China, is doing a disservice to the separatist agenda, as the Indian govt can in return treat him as a persona non grata and the Islamists can treat him as a Chinese puppet who sold out his oppressed Uighur brothers in China.

Hasn't China tried to tingle India in the past ? well what happened then ?

PS: Tibet and Turkestan make up over 30% of Chinese territory, correct me if I am wong. :twizt:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
BTW what are Mirwaiz's views regarding China occupied Kashmir, Tibet and Turkestan ??
Come on Mirwaiz speak up :p

gokulakannan

you people are fighting like tm and jerry hence wasting bandwidth.none of the post is of any use.:coffee_spray:
LOL, who is tom and who is jerry here? i hope china is tom and india is jerry. because china(tom) always planning to kill jerry(india), but it cant. finally, tom is getting hurt. :tongue0020:

redragon

Country flag
stop being childish.
India, please continue to keep DL and invite whoever you like to invite, why bother what China is thinking and doing.
China, will invite all Indian seperatists it want to invite, no need to worry about India's feeling.
Now we are equal, right? Just like what I said, Let's do this, it will be fun, lol

and I am sure that will boost DFI's traffic, let's party

Country flag
do you think India cares about China's feelings? any separatists you invite will have a one way trip to China. HAHA

ejazr

Ambassador
Well there seems to be a catch 22 for China now. Either Chian will issue stapled visa on which Mirwaiz will not be able to travel anyways. Or China will issue a pasted visa and THUS accept that this Kashmir is part of the Indian Union!

And oh yes, I would like to have an Indian muslim leader definitely go to China, it was only a few months back there were huge demonstrations against the Uighur crackdown in China and I'm sure there will be no shortage of Indian muslim leaders to raise their concern on that as well as freedom of religion to buddhists. Pakistani muslims might be sensitive to Chinese but Indian muslims don't have such issues :)

redragon

Country flag
do you think India cares about China's feelings?
you misunderstood, I really want India not to care about china's feeling, if it really does not care. then that is good, that is what I want.

but the one way trip is just your wishful thinking, china is not india which keeps DL and thinking him as a precious card.

Country flag
you can keep all the separatists leaders you want we have no problem with that,we will be sending them on a one way trip since they will not have proper visas to return

ejazr

Ambassador
Involve China in talks: Mirwaiz- Hindustan Times

Giving a sudden and unexpected twist to the Kashmir dispute, All Parties Hurriyat Conference chairman Mirwaiz Umar Farooq said any future negotiations should involve China. For, it is a stakeholder in the dispute.

The leader of the Hurriyat’s moderate faction said while addressing the Friday congregation at Jamia mosque — where he is the chief priest —that he wanted to present this viewpoint to the Chinese government during his visit to the country after the Eid on November 28.

He said, “China definitely has a role in the Kashmir dispute. It is a great global and regional power and has a direct link to the dispute. It is definitely a stakeholder.”

The Mirwaiz’s statement has created quite a flutter in the Valley. While separatist leaders Shabir Shah and Yasin Malik refused to comment, the hard-line Hurriyat faction led by Syed Ali Geelani said, “We also believe in the pre-1947 Kashmir. So, once the final settlement is reached, China will have to listen to us.”

The main opposition, People’s Democratic Party, said, “The part occupied by China, however, is included in our self-rule document. We want to have amicable ties with people of that part of Kashmir as well.”

China occupies 3,800 sq km in Aksai Chin and 5,180 sq km in Karakoram range that was gifted by Pakistan for building a highway under the 1963 Sino-Pak friendship pact. Control of Aksai Chin is a major reason for border disputes of Sino-India.

ejazr

Ambassador
I wonder if Mirwaiz will also be asking to China to give back territory it illegally captured so that pre-1947 Jammu and Kashmir is established. This might even just backfire for the Chinese.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
stop being childish.
India, please continue to keep DL and invite whoever you like to invite, why bother what China is thinking and doing.
China, will invite all Indian seperatists it want to invite, no need to worry about India's feeling.
I think China already hosts insurgent leaders from Northeast and supply them with arms. There is nothing new in this. Comparing HH Dalai Lama to these people is like comparing elephant to dog, dog being insurgents hosted by China:p. Dalai Lama is a peaceful person who is fighting for the rights of his people and is respected throughout the world and is also a Nobel Peace Prize winner. On the other hand, the insurgent leaders hosted by China are road side thugs who cannot do anything but bombing innocent people. That is the difference.

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
I think China already hosts insurgent leaders from Northeast and supply them with arms. There is nothing new in this. Comparing HH Dalai Lama to these people is like comparing elephant to dog, dog being insurgents hosted by China:p. Dalai Lama is a peaceful person who is fighting for the rights of his people and is respected throughout the world and is also a Nobel Peace Prize winner. On the other hand, the insurgent leaders hosted by China are road side thugs who cannot do anything but bombing innocent people. That is the difference.
True DD, and I think comment has shown the true Chinese psyche wrt to India. No morals no rules no integrity.

R

rockdog

In Chinese forum, the title is:

"Now China is inviting 'Dalai Lama' of Kashmir", seems most Chinese comments on the forum just thought it's a "tit for tat" with India's holoding Dalai for 50 yrs.

And the list would be extended to leaders from Maoist, ULFA or whatever...

(Now China is inviting 'Dalai Lama' of Kashmir)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles