Chennai Express' rocks Karachi box office

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Well Pakistani movies are getting better and better.

i do watch bollywood but not as much as much i used to watch in the past.not only me but majority of the pakistanis now
I have no problem with bollywood movies but indian serials ufffff.

one thing i noticed very funny in indian drama's is.they want to promote hinduism through there them.half of them are everytime about hinduism.this rasam and wo rasam.this and that.dusra janam aur 10th janam.the religious tunes. blah blah blah

thank God indian drama's are extremely strickly banned in Pakistan.they were disturbing our culture.

Bollywood is secular and we have no problem with Bollywood.
bro tell them some terroristas to shoot them saas bahu serial makers and actors :gangnam:
i would be thankful to you and hafiz saaed :p

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
bro tell them some terroristas to shoot them saas bahu serial makers and actors :gangnam:
i would be thankful to you and hafiz saaed :p
story line is OK.

but why involve religious so much into it.

as i said earlier i have watched indian drama's throughout my childhood.as i was born in abu dhabi and had access to indian drama's only..

religious content should be removed from indian drama's..this was probably the reason they got banned in afghanistan aswell

Tolaha

story line is OK.

as i said earlier i have watched indian drama's throughout my childhood.as i was born in abu dhabi and had access to indian drama's only..

religious content should be removed from indian drama's..this was probably the reason they got banned in afghanistan aswell
The effects of childhood trauma! :tsk:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
story line is OK.

i don't give a sh8t to religion.
it will be a big thing for you but not for me.

the thing is i can't watch t.v because of these sas bahu serials.
dad is always busy with news and mom is always busy with sas bahu serials :/

----ing tulsi and kahani ghar ghar ke and kussum and kasauti zindagi ke ruined my child hood :gangnam:

so i come here and troll you pakhanas :gangnam:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
A nice thread turned into a religious BS ..

Few infractions are handed, Behave Right you will be treated Right ..

=====================

Carry on ..

bennedose

Man! This guy is trying to become an Indian. If his country fails further our Wagah Kandle Kissers will give this guy a visa and he will sound just like secular Indians. Page 3 of Times of India will have a photo of Arundhati Roy, Mahesh Bhatt and Farhaan smiling as they sway and sing "Iswar Allah tere naam" The meeting will be addressed by Digvijay Singh.

kseeker

Retired
What made you leave Abu Dhabi and settle in $hitland which is called as Pakistan ?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
What made you leave Abu Dhabi and settle in $hitland which is called as Pakistan ?
Shitland?sorry sir i settled in pakistan not India.

Because my father could not afford my medical school expenses in Ras Al khema medical college.way too expensive.roughly 20lac pkr per year or even more.since per module alone the tuition fee was close to 39k dirhams or roughly 10lac pkr

kseeker

Retired
Shitland?sorry sir i settled in pakistan not India.
I already posted a pic of your Shitland on another thread and you still deny that ? :facepalm:, let me post it again. I am sure you will never accept that as your land but still... l

Because my father could not afford my medical school expenses in Ras Al khema medical college.way too expensive.roughly 20lac pkr per year or even more.since per module alone the tuition fee was close to 39k dirhams or roughly 10lac pkr
You mean to say, are you a doctor of some sort ? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles