Chennai bank robbers killed in encounter

KS

Bye bye DFI
no karthik, i have interacted with some of the DMK mins sons. Several of them are my brother's college mates. You will not believe what i have learnt from them. Do you know how much of TN they own. They might unoffically the richest men of asia

1. SPICE JETS,
2. Sun Network
3. Star health insurance
4. Kalvin care,
5. Aircel
6. India cement(not sure about the name of the company , but one big company is under their pocket)

you are lucky are you are not from my side mate. You are from coimbatore. So you escaped their atrocity. YOU should have come to madurai during their time. That thug alagiri had destroyed the city. It has shown no growth for the part five years. Do you know that every transaction, required you to hand over 25% of value of that transaction to that Alagiri thug?

Why do you think they were voted out en masse out of madurai dist?? They lost 10 out of 10
Owning business is nothing wrong as long as they do it lawfully.

Yup I agree with the Alagiri part. Madurai which used to be "Annan's Kottai" made him "Ottai"..:D

But the Congress thugs are on a whole different level. They are in the elite company of likes of Marcos, Suharto etc. Compared to them DMK are minor league players.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Owning business is nothing wrong as long as they do it lawfully.

Yup I agree with the Alagiri part. Madurai which used to be "Annan's Kottai" made him "Ottai"..:D

But the Congress thugs are on a whole different level. They are in the elite company of likes of Marcos, Suharto etc. Compared to them DMK are minor league players.
dude, wake up. They dint buy anything from their purse. Everything war bought from our money which they looted. And even that they dint do it lawfully. Aircel was forced to sell their company to them, so was spice jet. I forgot to mention Hathway network-they were forced out of TN by them. My friend in Coimbatore only told that.

And you forgot that ----er's proposal of 3.5% reservation which is being followed by CON's at the center. And even the CONs dont usually leave the country bankrupt, but whenever these DMK leaves the state, they leave it utterly bankrupt.

I am surprised someone like you is supporting that thuggish party. I actually bet my friends that i will leave this stupid country if the DMK was voted to power . Actually the list is lot bigger. I will post that soon enough.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles