Chennai bank robbers killed in encounter

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
No,

most of the prisoners enjoy with drugs, cell phones, cigarettes, good food with mineral water. only thing is they are out of their home, that's it.

so, in some cases TN police use .45 to close the case. just like, coimbatore incident (a girl child was raped and killed by a man and body was found after two days with her brother's body). in that case, no human right activists raised too much voice. maybe they accepted cop's verdict.
Which only indicates the defect in our judiciary....

And i said RIGOROUS imprisonment.....

But if practically not possible, lets castrate them(rapers), not kill them....:thumb::thumb:

veeveeaar

This is another "" ENCOUNTER STORY "" that stinks. I appreciate the chennai police for zeroing on them . But their tale stinks. The media has already done CSI and balistics . So many questions will be needed to be answered.

prakashbioc

But if practically not possible, lets castrate them(rapers), not kill them....:thumb::thumb:[/QUOTE]

In Germany, similar punishments are in practice.

But many criminologists and forensic psychologists are against this practice. Because, after castration these people (rogues) may involve in brutal killings/homicides due to depressive maniac problems and anxiety.

KS

Bye bye DFI
A highly romanticized version of the Chennai police encounter, an interview by the Human rights orgs and a superb surya answering them.

Watch the first 6:30 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
In Germany, similar punishments are in practice.

But many criminologists and forensic psychologists are against this practice. Because, after castration these people (rogues) may involve in brutal killings/homicides due to depressive maniac problems and anxiety.
They are already criminals when they commit a rape..... But after that they are given a chance by letting them go with just castration.... But if they dont change their behavior then lets give life imprisonment them.... The most important thing is to prevent further such atrocity in the future....

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Cant believe Kaakha kaakha came out in 2003!! How time flies man, its scary.

I guess this is what is happening in our case now, HR is right in doing its job if this was a false case that to must be examined. The ID they recovered from the dead guy was fake and the guy is still alive in Bihar, so this needs better investigation.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys did you see the news. Those robbers were involved in several other bank robberies and even in illegal bombs production it seems. But when they tried to pull it off in Tamil nadu, the TN police ended their fate

in TN police go:thumb:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Also the HRC here is having a nightmare from the locals of the incident. Last time i saw news, stones were thrown at them when they tried to enter the scene. Many are giving the same answer when interviewed in TV, where were these HRC people when those robbers shot up the police, or where were they when the robbers were robbing. Seems like they have turned the anger of the public towards themselves. There seems to be a huge public support in favour of the encounter

what i am suprised to see even more is that even the Sun network has not involved itself in its usual dirty news coverage. Usually if JJ is in power, they would have focused this kind news as a police atrocity due to JJ's govt. Anyway, lets see how the things move from now on.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
1.2 billion people 4 crooks die, who gives a shit. Kill more people.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Also the HRC here is having a nightmare from the locals of the incident. Last time i saw news, stones were thrown at them when they tried to enter the scene. Many are giving the same answer when interviewed in TV, where were these HRC people when those robbers shot up the police, or where were they when the robbers were robbing. Seems like they have turned the anger of the public towards themselves. There seems to be a huge public support in favour of the encounter

what i am suprised to see even more is that even the Sun network has not involved itself in its usual dirty news coverage. Usually if JJ is in power, they would have focused this kind news as a police atrocity due to JJ's govt. Anyway, lets see how the things move from now on.
Well, then I must congratulate our Tamil countrymen for they have stood for what is right better than the losers "ruling" us in Delhi.

You have shown extra-ordinary gesture of patriotism by standing up against these HRC terrorists.

IMO if anyone has to be purged in this country, it is these so called NGOs and rights bodies. If RAW was made to spy on them, 99% of them would be involved with some or the other terrorist group.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
No Bro... Killing is too easy.... it is better to let these people stay in the rat infested mess.... lets hang them after thirty years of rigorous imprisonment......:devious:

Well we don't have 30 years type imprisonment in India. It is only in films. Better to shoot these scum and end the chapter. It will be live target practice for our policemen to keep up their skills and at the same time rid the earth of unnecessary burden.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
A highly romanticized version of the Chennai police encounter, an interview by the Human rights orgs and a superb surya answering them.

Watch the first 6:30 mins.

Though I didn't understand what he said, I got the whole context. :D

When will our police run behind Chidambaram, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, MMS, the so-called intellectuals like this with guns, shooting them?

I can almost romanticize that scene with all these running in slow motion towards their helicopters and jets trying to escape to European countries for political asylum while our security forces shoot them from behind. :lol:

Thanks for the video context mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well we don't have 30 years type imprisonment in India. It is only in films. Better to shoot these scum and end the chapter. It will be live target practice for our policemen to keep up their skills and at the same time rid the earth of unnecessary burden.
ha ha, we agree they should be punished, but you want them to did an instant death but i want them to suffer. Both are ok in my book.

But, its heartening to see the support the public have to the police when this incident happened isn't it? I mean they even blocked out the attempt by the HRC to poke its nose into it.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@T There where sub titles in the video, did you not read them?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Though I didn't understand what he said, I got the whole context. :D

When will our police run behind Chidambaram, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, MMS, the so-called intellectuals like this with guns, shooting them?

I can almost romanticize that scene with all these running in slow motion towards their helicopters and jets trying to escape to European countries for political asylum while our security forces shoot them from behind. :lol:

Thanks for the video context mate.
even i had thought about doing that actually. If this god forsaken country becomes too corrupt beyond salvation, i thought of buying some weapons and kill off That Bald ----er and his family, Maimo and her family, Sharad Pawar and Kapil Sibal. But these are just dreams, just like what you have wanted will remain so as dreams.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Well, then I must congratulate our Tamil countrymen for they have stood for what is right better than the losers "ruling" us in Delhi.

You have shown extra-ordinary gesture of patriotism by standing up against these HRC terrorists.

IMO if anyone has to be purged in this country, it is these so called NGOs and rights bodies. If RAW was made to spy on them, 99% of them would be involved with some or the other terrorist group.
mate i love your patriotism too, but instead of spying by raw and all, we can just vote these fuc(kers out of power. Then, they will get their ass kicked for corruption by the now ruling govt(like JJ in TN, may be BJP in center in future). Its already happening in TN. Many here dont appreciate the crackdown on the corrupt DMK ministers by JJ..... For simple understanding of our politics for you, i will say that BJP is akin to Jayalalitha here and DMK is akin to CONgis here

KS

Bye bye DFI
Though I didn't understand what he said, I got the whole context. .
The bottom line of his answer is - Human rights are for humans..not for animals..(the rowdy would have raped a small girl)..so he says if you want to punish us [for doing that encounter], punish us under Cruelty to Animal laws and not under IPC.

i will say that BJP is akin to Jayalalitha here and DMK is akin to CONgis here
DMK is not THAT bad...Both DMK & ADMK are two faces of the same coin.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The bottom line of his answer is - Human rights are for humans..not for animals..(the rowdy would have raped a small girl)..so he says if you want to punish us [for doing that encounter], punish us under Cruelty to Animal laws and not under IPC.
hundred likes :hail:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

DMK is not THAT bad...Both DMK & ADMK are two faces of the same coin.
no karthik, i have interacted with some of the DMK mins sons. Several of them are my brother's college mates. You will not believe what i have learnt from them. Do you know how much of TN they own. They might unoffically the richest men of asia

1. SPICE JETS,
2. Sun Network
3. Star health insurance
4. Kalvin care,
5. Aircel
6. India cement(not sure about the name of the company , but one big company is under their pocket)

you are lucky are you are not from my side mate. You are from coimbatore. So you escaped their atrocity. YOU should have come to madurai during their time. That thug alagiri had destroyed the city. It has shown no growth for the part five years. Do you know that every transaction, required you to hand over 25% of value of that transaction to that Alagiri thug?

Why do you think they were voted out en masse out of madurai dist?? They lost 10 out of 10

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles