Cheated in exams?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I guess so, it very competitive line but its a cool job though. Good luck with the Law thing.
Competitive line indeed...there were even exams for every airline when you applied for job and periodical checks every few months. My cousin is lawyer for haryana govt and he earns more 1 lakh a month only doing shitty small cases.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Competitive line indeed...there were even exams for every airline when you applied for job and periodical checks every few months. My cousin is lawyer for haryana govt and he earns more 1 lakh a month only doing shitty small cases.
Well they recently found out there where people smudging those exams and their details as well.

Phenom

Threads derailment is common in any forum, but this thread has taken a very bizarre turn. :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Well they recently found out there where people smudging those exams and their details as well.
In India the whole system is crap. In usa, europe and middle east more focus is given on practical test but in India focus is on theory. The lady pilot that was caught was landing planes with nose wheel (front) touching down first :pound:

Iamanidiot

Apart from the Standard Trunk Dailing there is no other STD every time you have sex. She is a teacher and i was a teen so there is no chance.
You know her pimp score or did she knew your pimp score.I have a nasty feeling you are copy pasting ISS.net here.Iam Selvan a hot 15 year old from Chennai..that type stuff

Iamanidiot

In 10th grade my tamil teacher had a crush on me and her husband was in the merchant navy and did not used to come home for months, she took tutions at home too and one day other kids did not come to tutions and she spoke well with me and slowly started to touch me and feel me and used to rub herself hard to check if i got an erection. Then slowly she put her hands on me and i understood there was no classes today. I to slowly grabbed her while i took her breasts in my hand softly, i could feel her heart raceing as she kissed me and we made out that day. Later i understood the 10th exams where board exams and she cant do anything, i felt so used! :rolleyes:
She definetly has weird tastes no doubt about it

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
You know her pimp score or did she knew your pimp score.I have a nasty feeling you are copy pasting ISS.net here.Iam Selvan a hot 15 year old from Chennai..that type stuff
I dont know what ISS is could you give me the link? But you do sound like some one who has been looking for gay lads, the way you say it sounds like you have heard of those before. Have you?

indian_sukhoi

Cheated every single exam in my Graduation. Always used to try different ways of copying!!!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Never thought a thread even in members corner could go sooooo OT!!!

BTW I feel GK is lying through his nose about his sexcapades. The troll he is, has taken this thread OT!!

indian_sukhoi

Used to take mini-xerox of answers and hid them in a Knee Cap support.
Hiding Model Paper books in the Bathroom
Leaving the exam hall to meet other classmates in Toilet room by giving some kind of excuse at a same pre-planned time.
Wirting on back of the hall ticket
Writting on a big Erazer
Writting formulas on T-shit and Inner wear
Try to convince(begging) the Invigilator to leave us alone at the last ten minutes

Tried many other tactics but after reading Godless-Kafir and other members post, Realized iam still a rookie. Kafir saab i hope u didnt Copy-Past that story from a Mallu forum, because it does sound like one.

Iamanidiot

Never thought a thread even in members corner could go sooooo OT!!!

BTW I feel GK is lying through his nose about his sexcapades. The troll he is, has taken this thread OT!!
Yup even I don't believe a woman giving away something like that not happens in the Indian reality not even remotely possible.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I got an exam tomorrow(2 actually), the girl behind me is detained so no chance there..any bright ideas for copying?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I tried a couple times in primary school, but I never did get away with it. I wouldn't think of it in uni as that
is one of the fastest ways to get expelled.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles