Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Posting in another thread made me think of this. How many of you cheated in exams?

What was the "modus operandi"??

Poll!!!

Param

Posting in another thread made me think of this. How many of you cheated in exams?

What was the "modus operandi"??

Poll!!!
Cheated after exams by Paying money to the ones who corrected the paper. 2 papers in University to be accurate.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I know if people who wrote note to the evaluator pleading to pass them. In school that is.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Cheating in exam is nothing...in my days i used to leak papers.

But since this thread is about cheating i shall list down my methods:

* i had a yellow transparent writing board on which i used to write down relevant stuff with a pencil. you could only see the written stuff at an angle and couldn't see anything straight on. So that was pretty useful...infact i still have the board lying around somewhere in my house.

* in school we had wooden desks and i used to write formulas and stuff on them a day before after school and used to reach early the next day...then used to quickly rub it off with a wet napkin.

* used to write stuff down on the inside of my pencil box.

* leave the textbook, guide etc in the toilet above the flush tank since they were placed at a height which normally no one would notice.

* the usual copying from person sitting infront of me and on my sides.

Carrying chits and stuff is done by amateurs since you cant write much on them and its more risky because you have to actually get it out during the exam and chance of getting caught is high. Same for writing on your hands, shirt etc.

captonjohn

Country flag
I cheated first time in my 12th examination in Chemistry paper because it was too difficult and I was sure that if I didn't cheat then I'll be failed. My friend was sitting just in my side and I peeped almost everything from his answer sheet. Later I knew that on that year chemistry paper was really tough and many guys got failed due to it. This was my first cheating and I don't know whether it is last one or not. ;)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Seven of you said yes, but yet to get posts on the modus operandi.

Illusive

Country flag
Well in schooldays i used the basic copying methods cause the mods were really strict, they used to check us before entering exams. Aint used to rely on cheating too much, came 12th thats when i started cheating more often. I used to write the sub-titles on the desk of big anwers, only i could see it because of the place i sat, near the window. Never got caught copying :D although i didnt get to copy in my boards because i got a place near the entrance in the 1st bench were the hawaldar used to sit:frusty:.

I remember once in school, i gave an entire supplement to a girl for her to copy, really had my heart in my mouth, fortunately nothing happened.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I don't do anything fancy just copy all the meaty answers from the chick that sits behind me and also the toilet tank method that Messiah mentioned(for internals).

anoop_mig25

Country flag
well i wrote once or twice in my hall ticked(backside with pencil) but nothing more but i would tell one of my friend he was famous for his cheating. once my professors where detemined to caught him. what he did that he use to carry small magnet with him and use to come to hall early then he would place small cheats of paper (which included ans) between magnets and nuts which where there on table so no professor was able to caught him.his method was replicated by others

Oracle

Never. I tried once (Engineering formulas), but my hands & legs were shaking, so opted out.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Cheating in exam is nothing...in my days i used to leak papers.

But since this thread is about cheating i shall list down my methods:

* i had a yellow transparent writing board on which i used to write down relevant stuff with a pencil. you could only see the written stuff at an angle and couldn't see anything straight on. So that was pretty useful...infact i still have the board lying around somewhere in my house.

* in school we had wooden desks and i used to write formulas and stuff on them a day before after school and used to reach early the next day...then used to quickly rub it off with a wet napkin.

* used to write stuff down on the inside of my pencil box.

* leave the textbook, guide etc in the toilet above the flush tank since they were placed at a height which normally no one would notice.

* the usual copying from person sitting infront of me and on my sides.

Carrying chits and stuff is done by amateurs since you cant write much on them and its more risky because you have to actually get it out during the exam and chance of getting caught is high. Same for writing on your hands, shirt etc.
I pretty much did all that to, which year did you pass of out of school? :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles