Charlie Hebdo mocks death of Syrian child Aylan Kurdi

Blackwater

It's not the first time and it won't be the last. Too bad that the quality of this board is going down as these hatemongers keep throwing the same rhetorics over and over again in every single thread.

instead of barking like typical paki,give ur views. Why islamic world is quite and not taking taking the muslim refugee???

blue marlin

no its the pakistani who is bitch:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
hey blackwater got any more pictures? put them up. dont be shy.
stupid old goat still doesn't realise i dont give one about Pakistan. so you can carry on shit talking pakistan because i dont care.

Blackwater

stupid old goat still doesn't realise i dont give one about Pakistan. so you can carry on shit talking pakistan because i dont care.
i likes . here something for you

Narra-a-Tak-

Allah -hu-

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Indibomber

It's not the first time and it won't be the last. Too bad that the quality of this board is going down as these hatemongers keep throwing the same rhetorics over and over again in every single thread
Hypocrisy at its peak!
Are kids in Baluchistan different or it because its naPAK army who's killing them? No one here is celebrating the death of that poor kid but why overlook others. Fair play for all.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
time has come to allow the fierce, ferocious gurkhas, garhwalis and nagas to prove that wahabis are nothing when it comes to brutality with the enemy force. This is the only way to stop the nuisance.

Like kills like!!

sob

Mod
Country flag
I find it quite distasteful. :facepalm:
I think that a section of media emanating from the Arab world is misinterpreting theses cartoons.

This I read on FB and sums it up beautifully

I think Charlie Hebdo is mocking the collective consciousness of Europe, and makin a lot of people uncomfortable! It's important to be uncomfortable with every aspect of Aylan Kurdi's death! It's important for this image to be very very disturbing because that's the only way there will be any hope that mankind won't let these things happen again...hopefully not!

sob

Mod
Country flag
stupid RSS trolls ruined the thread.
No please remove your blinkers.

Only the hypocrisy of the muslim world has been exposed. How many people out there are writing against the IS and in particular about their use of children as soldiers. They are in fact using children to execute prisoners.
It is fine to cry foul over the cartoons but then it is equally reprehensible to keep quite over the activities of the IS.

This is similar to what we are seeing in India, the liberal brigade is out on the street over yoga, meat ban, national anthem and what not -- yet there is a deafening silence over the fatwa on A.R.Rahman. When you practice double standards then be prepared to be dealt in the same coin.

sob

Mod
Country flag
It is not always about you, is it.

Alien

i likes . here something for you

Narra-a-Tak-

Allah -hu-

:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Paaji, you should become editor in chief of Charlie Hebdo. You talk reality :thumbs up:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This thread is another example how Muslims jumps on to react on symptoms but but never show their face when disease starts, let alone spreading.

We have seen this time and again in Kashmir when these Pakistani Muslims comes come out beating their chest on killing of Kashmirs but never sat to discuss how, why and by whom it first started.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The drowning of that Syrian child made many hearts go ischemic and many got infarcts. I never had the courage to discuss that accident but when people try to use that accident to push one POV over other and at times mislead, I feel quite angry.

Being a father of two I can simply blame the father for putting their kids to harms way. But then reading the history of so many conflicts I know the mothers can even rush toward blazing machine-gun nets to cross into safe lands.

I do not want to discuss anything related to that accident, let that child be an aborted child of humanity, that we never discuss.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles