Charlie Hebdo mocks death of Syrian child Aylan Kurdi

Neo

By Web Desk
Published: September 14, 2015

PHOTO: MOROCCO WORLD NEWS

While the world mourned the unfortunate death of a three-year-old Syrian refugee Aylan Kurdi, Charlie Hebdo — the French magazine which regularly stirs controversy – has featured cartoons of the toddler, mocking his death.

Under the garb of freedom of speech, Charlie Hebdo made two drawings of young Kurdi who was found dead recently on a Turkish beach and became a symbol of the refugee crisis.

Read: No more Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) comics, says Charlie Hebdo editor

The front page of the latest edition of the magazine featured the toddler lying face down on the beach and while the strapline read “Welcome to migrants”, the main text read “So close to his goal”. The magazine further made an illustration of a McDonalds billboard in the background stating “Two menus of children for the price of one.”

Read: The attack on Charlie Hebdo

Meanwhile, the second cartoon entitled “The proof that Europe is Christian,” portrayed Kurdi drowning in the water a man on the side, supposedly Jesus standing on the water and saying “Christians walk on waters, Muslim kids sink.”

Many took to the social networking site to criticise Charlie Hebdo

http://tribune.com.pk/story/956605/charlie-hebdo-mocks-the-death-of-syrian-child-aylan-kurdi/

Blackwater

I find it quite distasteful. :facepalm:

I find it more
Distasteful
Disrespectful
Disgusting that no Islami/Arabic country ready to take these refugee

despite billions of oil $$$$$:facepalm::facepalm:

More disgusting is only atmi islami aukuwat pakistan has done nothing on this issue.

where is islami brotherhood gone???? to mars:bplease::bplease::biggrin2::biggrin2:

wo to gore ha what to expect from them. what about muslim and islami countries????:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Neo

@pmaitra, @sob , could you please keep this thread under strict moderation before it becomes a troll's fest again?
This is a serious issue.

brational

Country flag
Childrens brainwashed into terrorism is more serious issue I think. Muslims should not cry foul on Charlie Hebdo's mocking when no Muslim nation came forward to accept those refugees. The kid could have been saved if Muslim Nations were ready to accept Refugees.

Btw, I think BTEX is the solution. Neo ji must try it.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Childrens brainwashed into terrorism is more serious issue I think. Muslims should not cry foul on Charlie Hebdo's mocking when no Muslim nation came forward to accept those refugees. The kid could have been saved if Muslim Nations were ready to accept Refugees.

Btw, I think BTEX is the solution. Neo ji must try it.
You Ninja-ed what I was gonna say.

"Children" being brainwashed into terrorists is a more serious issue that a cartoon. But then again for pakis terrorism is a normal pakis and might find it to be less serious :lol:

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I find it quite distasteful. :facepalm:
I find the below terror activity done by Pakis 1000 times more distasteful.

Didn't see you posting these pics and condeming it before.Actually Pakis like ISIS in Pakistan to get ruled by them.

So a Paki comes on DFI and shows his sheer hypocrisy... YOU FAILED AGAIN! :dude:

@pmaitra, @sob , could you please keep this thread under strict moderation before it becomes a troll's fest again?
This is a serious issue.
Oh really? It's a serious issue since the kid drowned was a Muslim? The pic was used to blackmail EU to allow Refugees(mostly single young men) to enter in EU.The liberal turds fell for it.

All bleeding Islamic hearts and Ultra Liberal scums are mourning it but keeps ignoring the real issues how Islamic world uses their OWN KIDS to kill others.As a FACT Gulf countries understood the idea behind that pic so clearly refused to take Refugees.

You people have such bleeding hearts for that kid since he was a MUSLIM but you are the same who push kids to cut throats of others.

Now what are you gonna do? Some Terrorists already in France would go and shoot the messenger again?

thethinker

Country flag
Making fun is death of humanity.. instead sympathizing are making fun of it. Very sad
Charlie Hebdo regularly publishes controversial cartoons.
And what do you expect from them now that jihadis stormed their offices and killed their staff some time back?

Appeasing refugees would be the last thing on their agenda for sure. The same refugees that Arab nations refused to take in citing terrorism concerns.

That is more distasteful than getting offended as per convenience which @Neo seems to have a knack of doing.

myana

I feel disgusted with Arabs who are not accepting their own people. On the other hand European Christian Nations are trying very hard ingest these refugees into their own countries.

But my heart melts for the Aylan Kurdi.

Reactions: Neo

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
But my heart melts for the Aylan Kurdi.
You should apply to the govt and take in a few refugees in your home. :lol:

I feel disgusted with Arabs who are not accepting their own people. On the other hand European Christian Nations are trying very hard ingest these refugees into their own countries.
And I feel disgusted by the bleeding heart idiots who feel sorry for these terrorists. Its all about perspectives really.

myana

You should apply to the govt and take in a few refugees in your home. :lol:
And I feel disgusted by the bleeding heart idiots who feel sorry for these terrorists. Its all about perspectives really.
Sorry Mate, any one is not a born terrorist, He is made One. I find fault at people who are making one not at the one who has become one.

Reactions: Neo

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Sorry Mate, any one is not a born terrorist, He is made One. I find fault at people who are making one not at the one who has become one.
I don't care. Less uranium for Pakistan means lesser nuclear bombs we have to worry about.

One less fanatic in the world means one less terrorist I have to worry about. So I really don't care if the whole middle east just falls into the Arabian sea, the world would be a better place without those filth

Blackwater

This is a serious issue.
we have raised logical debate. as a looser paki muslim u have nothing to defend.

debate y no muslim nation took these refugee???

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles