Character assassination of Russia by western media

jouni

In Finnish media are articles, that Russian servicemen killed in Ukraine are being buried in secrecy at Russia. With causes of deaths "accident" or "heart attack". That is how you are treated fighting and dying for your country. Disgraceful. That is the value of human life for Russian government.

skumar7777

There are basic questions that the western media has to answer -

1. Why has the black box of MH17 not been released by the Dutch authorities? This has made the western media look like liars.
2. Why have they not questioned the US government about not releasing satellite imagery relating to MH17?
3. Why is there so much fear mongering of a Russian invasion of Ukraine?

happy

So, are you saying that everything from US media is false and propaganda. US has 350 Nobel prizes, Russia 27 , I'd say that the intellectual strength of them is in a different league than Russia. Even Sweden have more Nobels than Russia.
When we see guys such as Kissinger being awarded the peace prize along with another guy from vietnam, the same vietnam that kissinger and his mates bombarded relentlessly, although they lost, I cannot help but question the motives behind the award. I am speaking very plainly and one should not construe their own thoughts as mine.

If you don't know who kissinger is, please google and see what relationship he had with India.

jouni

When we see guys such as Kissinger being awarded the peace prize along with another guy from vietnam, the same vietnam that kissinger and his mates bombarded relentlessly, although they lost, I cannot help but question the motives behind the award. I am speaking very plainly and one should not construe their own thoughts as mine.

If you don't know who kissinger is, please google and see what relationship he had with India.
'The Blood Telegram: Nixon, Kissinger, and a Forgotten Genocide' by Gary J. Bass - The Washington Post

I read this, now I understand your views a little bit better. But can I trust Washington Post? Is it just western propaganda...

pmaitra

BBC, aka British Brainwashing Corporation, back in business, peddling fairy tales:

The caption by BBC is a complete fabrication. Eyewitnesses saw something quite different, and BBC censored itself, as per this source:
The original BBC Video Report was published by BBC Russian Service on July 23, 2014.

In a bitter irony, The BBC is censoring its own news productions.

Why did BBC delete this report by Olga Ivshina?

Is it because the BBC team was unable to find any evidence that a rocket was launched in the area that the Ukrainian Security Service ("SBU") alleges to be the place from which the Novorossiya Militia launched a "BUK" missile?

Or is it because every eyewitness interviewed by the BBC team specifically indicated the presence of a Ukrainian military aircraft right beside the Malaysian Airlines Boeing MH17 at the time that it was shot down?

Those are not shrapnel holes, as alleged by BBC, or whatsoever "experts" it is refering to. We do not know these experts, and we do not know whether there is any expert at all. What we can see, however, is a number of fairly even sized holes most likely caused by 30 mm rounds.

Source: BBC - British Brainwashing Corporation

Read the article folks - it is hilarious.

jouni

I never told you to believe WP. I wonder why you chose WP while there were a host of other references available ?? Trolling, eh ?
I chose WP because they were the ones who investigated Watergate and forced Nixon to resign.

jouni

Long article. Yes I feel sorry for you, it is not nice being colonized and embarrassed and harassed by big nations. I sure am happy that we fought against Russians in the last war and were not occupied, we can walk with our head high and look forward instead of backward. Looks like in the article that in the end Kissinger's view on India was quite positive, maybe he even regretted something...

prohumanity

Country flag
More you know, more you understand the systematic spreading of half truths and distortions some presstitutes of western media indulge in. It really surprises me that so many people are blindly accepting what "junk" is being fed to their minds 24/7. Those who don't know and understand history
are more vulnerable to be misled by new distortion, half truths and outright demonization of the opposing side and/or its leader. Most people are kept ignorant so they will never know the real history.
Juoni, Kissinger is NOT showing regret...he is trying to continue his manipulation by pretending to show regret...because his evil policies and follies are exposed in front of US public....so ,he is just trying to save his behind.

happy

Long article. Yes I feel sorry for you, it is not nice being colonized and embarrassed and harassed by big nations. I sure am happy that we fought against Russians in the last war and were not occupied, we can walk with our head high and look forward instead of backward. Looks like in the article that in the end Kissinger's view on India was quite positive, maybe he even regretted something...
I have not posted that expecting your pity. In fact, we do not have any grudge towards UK on the matter of colonization. Rather, I wanted you to know why we have our reservations towards the West. Those who really know us, knows why we take all overtures from the West with a pinch of salt. I do not wish to delve into your own version or experiences with Russia.

If you think Kissinger regretted something, :toilet:

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
We have already busted this New Jersey based organization masquerading as an "Institute of Modern Russia."
I just also found that among the trustees of this so called "Institute of Modern Russia" are Pavel Khodorkovsky (son of criminal Mikhail Khodorkovsky) and Lyudmila Alexeeva (who co-founded NGO/front organization named Memorial). Pavel is also the President of "Institute of Modern Russia."

In terms of propaganda the West is doing a post-doctoral, while countries like China and Russia are still fooling around in college; India on the other hand is still in KG, thinking that B'wood and Yoga are projecting soft power. Sigh.

DingDong

Country flag
I just also found that among the trustees of this so called "Institute of Modern Russia" are Pavel Khodorkovsky (son of criminal Mikhail Khodorkovsky) and Lyudmila Alexeeva (who co-founded NGO/front organization named Memorial). Pavel is also the President of "Institute of Modern Russia."

In terms of propaganda the West is doing a post-doctoral, while countries like China and Russia are still fooling around in college; India on the other hand is still in KG, thinking that B'wood and Yoga are projecting soft power. Sigh.
Western propaganda is for the consumption of the western people. I don't think that general public in India gets influenced. Most of the Indians consume news from local sources in their local languages. Indians instinctively distrust western people for historical reasons, may be that is why.

pmaitra

Indians instinctively distrust western people for historical reasons, may be that is why.
You hit the nail on the head.

@Razor, good piece of research. Wow. So, the international crime syndicate is working in sync.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles