Chappals with symbol of 'OM' sold in Pakistan market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
:shocked::shocked::shocked:

he chapplas were sold in Mirpur Sindh where large number of Hindu pop live.
However, many journalist in Pakistan have condemned the circulation.

Shameful: slippers with word Om sacred to Hindus and sikhs sold in Mirpur

Chappals with symbol of 'OM' sold in Pakistan market : Pakistan, News - India Today
Pakistanis are ''ghatiya'' people, all they can do is such low life stuff. This shows their real traits and they have been doing this since their Arab fathers came to subcontinent to spread religion of 'jahalat' called Islam.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Don't worry NaMo is coming.....

There will be no pakistan and the false islam will be destroyed by restoring the TRUE ISLAM, which is filled with LOVE AND PEACE.

I mean to say that RADICAL ISLAM will come to an end and THE REAL PEACE LOVING AND TRUE ISLAM WILL SEE THE RISE.....

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I don't feel offended by this.
Actually why should I feel offended??
This guy is wearing a kufr symbol and hence promoting a kufr religion.
I dunno why people get offended by such things.

rizwan78

Country flag
Sorry guys , we don't know Hindi here in pakistan, this is horrible ,peoples who are insulting other religion should be punished , there are so many news here in pakistan too where someone found the names on imported items like shoes pempars etc. so sorry for that news

bose

Country flag
Sorry guys , we don't know Hindi here in pakistan, this is horrible ,peoples who are insulting other religion should be punished , there are so many news here in pakistan too where someone found the names on imported items like shoes pempars etc. so sorry for that news
Will the owner comes under the blasphamy law ??

musalman

پاکستان زنده باد
Country flag
Ditto !! its a sad thing and person should be punished.

Will the owner comes under the blasphamy law ??
Yes he does

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Ditto !! its a sad thing and person should be punished.

Yes he does
I doubt the owner can be punished under the Blasphemy law as it only applies to Islam not Kufar in Islamic Republic of pakistan! Are you confused or just trying to show fake liberal al-tqiya?

Pratap

Tihar Jail
Banned
I doubt the owner can be punished under the Blasphemy law as it only applies to Islam not Kufar in Islamic Republic of pakistan! Are you confused or just trying to show fake liberal al-tqiya?
Many Pakistanis are confused but most of them practice taqiya better than their Arab or Turk counterparts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles