Change in India Media discourse

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I refuse to call them liberalist,
They are lying to people, condemning a large majority to suffer to appease the other lot. They are also trying to promote Islamist, which is far away from liberalism. Fact is, these are anti-hindu anti-captialist, for whom Hindu's and Capitalist are the bigger enemy than Islamist in India. Therefore they are together. I refuse to call them liberals.

Liberals tell the truth, are secular , are democratic and believes in equality, none of these nehruvien elites of India are. They are just like Energeon, lying to the people about the real truth.
Yeah and as if we the host cultures are all communal and hate people for no reason. Dude, Secular in India = anti-national, anti-Dharmic. It WORKS in its true sense only in other countries where organized religion exists. We, the Hindus and the rest of sister cultures DON'T have an organized religion. There is nothing organized about it. It is simply like a river or principles, beliefs and values that has been flowing for centuries.

Liberals EVEN in USA and UK are nothing what you mention them as. Even moderate Americans hate liberals. Please fly down there and see what I am talking about. They appease muslims, appease illegal aliens, force to demand jobs for such people, look away when these 'minority' groups commit heinous crimes in their country repeatedly after stating their religion or ideology as their motive and justification.

SO if they can screw up their own countries with a word and its meaning coined by themselves, then imagine what damage such a sick mentality can do in India. And that is what has been happening for the last 10 years. I have seen people hesitating to call themselves Hindu in metro cities like it is something akin of being called a neo-nazi! WTF?

Secularism is a disease. If our culture or our sister cultures were not tolerant, the Hindus would have exterminated everyone long before 'Secularism' was introduced in 1976 by Indira regime.

But even before that, neither Hindus nor Sikhs nor us threw the non-Indian religions out of India. In fact, all of us welcomed persecuted groups like Parsis, Jews, Tibetan Buddhists and even Bons. WHY? THINK!

Rational thinking and tolerance existed in Indian culture always. There was no need for this cultural marxist 'secularism' in our country. But it was introduced to weaken the cultural fabric of our country and to forward the agenda of Abrahamic religious leaders.

Channels like Peace TV, Shalom TV openly advocate conversions, morons like Zakir Naik, Owaisi, Victor Ferraro etc openly advocating hostilities either against our collective communities or the Hindus, so-called 'secular' activists like Teesta Setalvad, Arundhati Roy, Binayak Sen, Agnivesh (socalled swami) etc openly advocating hostility either against the people or culture or the country....

What the fck is this?

Being rational about helping those in need is one thing, trying to destroy the cultures that kept these groups even after centuries of animosity, is another.

One can easily make out from their narrative.

Similarly, just see the Liberals of the West. They do the same nonsense in their country.

It is simply a tag but their motives are same. Anarchy.

Reactions: jus

Adux

Country flag
Am I not going to read the whole post or reply it.

I didnt say I am a American secular or Liberal, or European.
The literal meaning of these words are ofcourse in the Oxford Dictionary, just because some people have hijacked that word, does not mean I have to agree to it nor is it correct.

Adux

Country flag
Secularism and Democracy are the most important tenants of Indian Constitution. Secularism and Democracy was not made in the Indian Constitution, on the basis of their true meaning not the meaning created by pseudo secularist.

Can you please KEEP TO THE TOPIC, otherwise DONT reply on this thread. Kashmiri Islamic movement is more important than 'MEANING' of Secularism

Global Defence

New threads

Articles