Ceding Aksai Chin not an option for India

bose

Country flag
1. You may notice some countries is in panic model in west pacific.
None are... we are enjoying the clown jumping up & down...

2. I test our nuclear missile with war head at 1969.
That was a hoax ... CCP propaganda...

3.well, some of of your IA officers want.
No one wants to touch the carcass

Last edited:

TrueSpirit

2.I want to know what can be put on your A V VI? Don't let we tell you gain the basic fact : you don't have nuclear warhead, and google your yields of your tests...
Seriously... so this is what your Baidu tells you? I really feel sorry for your peanut-sized brain. I have nothing to offer but my sympathies to your wretched existence.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
with india on the rise and ccp already having peaked and therefore in the other direction , tis actually more in ccp's interest to finalise the border situation - you see while china has been an independent country all these few hundred years , india has not - this is the first time in about a eight hundred or more years that india has had Independence - so the world really hasnt had a chance to see what india can do when free

ccp Should proffer to stay with he road and half a km NML in AC - that could be acceptable to india

more than that , sorry we are also in no hurry to finalise te border - after all we are gonna grow faster than we did in the past as we get our act together more each year - and the differential between the two , that gap is fast closing in all areas

solving the border will give peace to both countries for about 100 years

- ccp has more to gain from the peace as economically they are in a better place than india

Last edited:

amoy

No never shall Chinese cede South Tibet to India. That's our Alsace, our Lorraine. Tawang is as much a cultural hub as Strasbourg.

Meantime India is in no hurry to address the boundary either. There are so many benefits in being perceived as a strategic "counter balance" to China that India is qite enjoying the status quo (ref. military ToT, "attention" from US, Japan etc etc.). That much noice India creates over "incursions" has both served the internal audience and elevated its own standing among external speculators.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

pmaitra

with india on the rise and ccp already having peaked and therefore in the other direction , tis actually more in ccp's interest to finalise the border situation - you see while china has been an independent country all these few hundred years , india has not - this is the first time in about a eight hundred or more years that india has had Independence - so the world really hasnt had a chance to see what india can do when free

ccp Should proffer to stay with he road and half a km NML in AC - that could be acceptable to india

more than that , sorry we are also in no hurry to finalise te border - after all we are gonna grow faster than we did in the past as we get our act together more each year - and the differential between the two , that gap is fast closing in all areas

solving the border will give peace to both countries for about 100 years

- ccp has more to gain from the peace as economically they are in a better place than india
Actually @roma, in a matter of 30 or 40 years hence, India will be in a much better position to fight it out with PRC. They just won't have the manpower to keep control over Tibet and East Turkestan, and on top of that, if there is a war with India, God save the PLA.

Last edited by a moderator:

no smoking

Country flag
Actually @roma, in a matter of 30 or 40 years hence, India will be in a much better position to fight it out with PRC. They just won't have the manpower to keep control over Tibet and East Turkestan, and on top of that, if there is a war with India, God save the PLA.
Then coming back after 30 or 40 years.

aerokan

Country flag
No never shall Chinese cede South Tibet to India. That's our Alsace, our Lorraine. Tawang is as much a cultural hub as Strasbourg.

Meantime India is in no hurry to address the boundary either. There are so many benefits in being perceived as a strategic "counter balance" to China that India is qite enjoying the status quo (ref. military ToT, "attention" from US, Japan etc etc.). That much noice India creates over "incursions" has both served the internal audience and elevated its own standing among external speculators.

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
Tibet is not Chinese land to begin with.. If China considers Arunachal Pradesh as South Tibet... Please vacate North Tibet asap with no further questions. :thumb:

t_co

Tibet is not Chinese land to begin with.. If China considers Arunachal Pradesh as South Tibet... Please vacate North Tibet asap with no further questions. :thumb:
And if India considers Tibet to be not Chinese, then China will consider Hyderabad, IOK, and NEFA as not part of India, and give heavy weapons and cyberweapon support to Naxalites. Quid pro quo. China has the bigger stick, learn to walk in our shadow.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
And if India considers Tibet to be not Chinese, then China will consider Hyderabad, IOK, and NEFA as not part of India, and give heavy weapons and cyberweapon support to Naxalites. Quid pro quo. China has the bigger stick, learn to walk in our shadow.
The Chinese love to quote ancient history to back up their claims.

Let us look at Hyderabad just to inform you of its ancient history.

The area around Hyderabad was ruled by the Mauryan Empire in the third century B.C during the reign of Ashoka the Great. After the death of Ashoka (232 BCE), as the Maurya Empire began to weaken and decline, the Sātavāhanas who started out as feudatories to the Mauryan dynasty, declared independence and established their empire in this region. The Sātavāhana Empire or Andhra Empire, was a royal Indian dynasty based from Dharanikota and Amaravati in Andhra Pradesh as well as Junnar (Pune) and Prathisthan (Paithan) in Maharashtra. The territory of the empire covered much of the Deccan plateau & central India for 450 years,i.e., from 230 BCE onward until around 220 CE. After the decline of the Satavahana Empire in 220 AD, the region came under the rule of the Andhra Ikshvaku dynasty (225 AD - 325 AD), the successors of the Satavahanas in the eastern Deccan. The capital of Andhra Ikshvaku dynasty was the town of Nagarjunakonda in modern day Nalgonda district and named after Nagarjuna, a southern Indian master of Mahayana Buddhism who lived in the 2nd century AD, who is believed to have been responsible for the Buddhist activity in the area.

Now, let us see Kashmir.

Kalhana's Rajatarangini (River of Kings), all the 8000 Sanskrit verses of which were completed by 1150 CE, chronicles the history of Kashmir's dynasties from mythical times to 12th century.[17][18] It relies upon traditional sources like Nilmata Purana, inscriptions, coins, monuments, and Kalhana's personal observations borne out of political experiences of his family.[19][17] Towards the end of the work mythical explanations give way to rational and critical analyses of dramatic events between 11th and 12th centuries, for which Kalhana is often credited as India's first historian.[14][17] During the reign of Muslim kings in Kashmir, three supplements to Rajatarangini were written by Jonaraja (1411–1463 CE), Srivara, and Prajyabhatta and Suka, which end with Akbar's conquest of Kashmir in 1586 CE.[20] The text was translated into Persian by Muslim scholars such as Nizam Uddin, Farishta, and Abul Fazl.[21] Baharistan-i-Shahi and Haidar Mailk's Tarikh-i-Kashmir (completed in 1621 CE) are the most important texts on the history of Kashmir during the Sultanate period. Both the texts were written in Persian and used Rajatarangini and Persian histories as their sources

Wiki

Now on TIbet

According to Namkhai Norbu some Tibetan historical texts identify the Zhang Zhung culture as a people who migrated from the Amdo region into what is now the region of Guge in western Tibet.[4] Zhang Zhung is considered to be the original home of the Bön religion.[3] By the 1st century BC, a neighboring kingdom arose in the Yarlung Valley, and the Yarlung king, Drigum Tsenpo, attempted to remove the influence of the Zhang Zhung by expelling the Zhang's Bön priests from Yarlung.[5] He was assassinated and Zhang Zhung continued its dominance of the region until it was annexed by Songtsen Gampo in the 7th century.

Wiki

aerokan

Country flag
Are you living under a rock or what?? YOU ARE ALREADY GIVING WEAPONS AND SUPPORT TO NAXALITIES AND OTHER FACTION GROUPS. There is nothing else for you to do.. You already used up every card that you can play. So better luck next time.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is true that China is the engine to Naxalism and to the NE Insurgency.

It is time to take insurgency to them.

Then will it be quid pro qup!

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i hope not ( about the war part ) .... i think we have the brains for a better way

and by the way looking at all the post just slightly above ....... i hope admin can add one more requirement for ccp's who participate on this forum ( and at the same time call it a racist forum )

that they will NOT engage in war-mongering - i think the internet term is flaming ! - i saw them provoke quite a bit of it a few posts above

on one hand they flame on our forum , on the other hand they say it is racist ? - another example of their wanting to have the cake an eat it too ?

quite frankly we are better off without them - i made it a point never to reply to thier posts - certain points i might address but without reference to any of them - no thanks ! :toilet:

instead we should get more NRI's especially those in north america and europe ( but certainly from anywhere else too ) to participate here ( rather than "those" )

t_co

Are you living under a rock or what?? YOU ARE ALREADY GIVING WEAPONS AND SUPPORT TO NAXALITIES AND OTHER FACTION GROUPS. There is nothing else for you to do.. You already used up every card that you can play. So better luck next time.
There is a huge difference between selling a few rifles to the United Wa State Army and seeing those guns land in Naxalite hands, versus giving away surface-to-air missiles, anti-tank missiles, anti-materiel rifles, heavy machine guns, mortars, semtex, nightvision, and encrypted laptops and comms gear straight to Naxalite hands.

I'd add in advanced combat training, cyberwarfare support, free satellite intel on IA maneuvers against the Naxalites, and man-portable drones to the 'gift list' China could send India's way if India decides to interfere in China's internal affairs.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles