Castrate the Rapists, says Haryana Women Commission chief

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Daredevil, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

Castrate rapists, says Haryana Women Commission chief

Haryana State Commission for Women chairperson Sushila Sharma has said that those accused of gangrape should be castrated. Sharma said this after meeting the victim of recent gangrape at Jind. “The accused who committed gangrape, and circulated its MMS should be castrated so that they can feel the pain and agony caused due to the crime committed by them throughout their lives,” Sharma said.

Sharma and a team of State Women Commission officers visited Hisar, Jind and Sonepat, and met recent rape victims. “I visited all three victims of the recent gangrapes and assured them support and speedy justice. I will write to the state government to formulate a strategy and devise mechanism to stop circulation of such MMS,” Sharma said.

“I stand by my statement. It’s the same statement that I made in Hisar.. .We need to look at the impunity with which these criminals first rape a woman, even minors, and then circulate the MMS of the rapes. After meeting these victims, one realises the pain and humiliation that they will be forced to go through their lives...Gangrapes in Haryana have become routine and a source of recreation for youngsters,” Sharma added.

3. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

An d I stand by her. The existing laws are ridiculous. A rapist, in this social structure, destroys a girls future, her life. It is one case, where I think, a death sentence would do a great deal of good.

4. ashdoc

ashdoc Senior Member Senior Member

nervertheless , cutting of body parts is considered sheer barbarism . however the real problem is getting the rapist convicted---that is difficult most of the times .

5. blank_quest

blank_quest Senior Member Senior Member

Has anyone read Manu smriti ?? :shocked::scared1:

6. Singh

Singh Phat Cat Administrator

Yes. Punishment for drinking alcohol, is death by drinking scalding hot cow urine and also "caste system". Iirc you were arguing against caste system.

7. Iamanidiot

Iamanidiot Elite Member Elite Member

Why are Jats progressively becoming more and more inhuman

8. The Messiah

The Messiah Bow Before Me! Elite Member

and what would happen if honest person is framed ?

a good portion of rape cases are not actually rape but sex with consent.

9. Spindrift

Spindrift Regular Member

here is the answer..

[​IMG]

the problem is with the our governments' screwed up policy of disarming law abiding people.. while they are not able to do anything about the criminals who are arming themselves up to the teeth

10. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

^^ I echo your statement. We are trying to substitute empowerment with vigilance and legislation of stricter laws. But all of this comes to nigh during the actual committing of crime. Guns become the only leveller at that time.
    I'm sure, even if 1 rapist is found with a bullet in his head lying dead with his firehose sticking out, the world will start being a better place from that hour onward.