Captured Terrorist Weapons by Indian Army

Indibomber

What happens to the weapons that Army captures? Can't we refurbish and reuse the guns. I have seen lot of state policemen armed with SAF Carbines.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

The group seemed to have come prepared for a long haul. Security sources said each of the four attackers carried AK 47 rifles and six magazines each. Two of them also carried under barrel grenade launchers or UGBLs and rocket propelled grenades or RPGs.

The attackers had two dual-sim-card enabled mobile phones, which had telephone numbers of the BBC, the Ariana TV station and the Indian embassy in Kabul. Each also carried fruits, nearly half a kg of dry fruits and water bottles.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

The group seemed to have come prepared for a long haul. Security sources said each of the four attackers carried AK 47 rifles and six magazines each. Two of them also carried under barrel grenade launchers or UGBLs and rocket propelled grenades or RPGs.

The attackers had two dual-sim-card enabled mobile phones, which had telephone numbers of the BBC, the Ariana TV station and the Indian embassy in Kabul. Each also carried fruits, nearly half a kg of dry fruits and water bottles.
Why tango will have phone numbers of bbc etc.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag

Could have been aminig to take hostages and ask for things like cessecion of indo afghan relations etc seemes cliché tango technique

hardip

Yaaaaa..

!!!
Why BBC???

Any link with bbc...or any news contact... with this terrorist group!?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Most of these AK and derivatives are manufactured by Kachin insurgents deep into Burmese territory ..

Certain parts are acquired via Chinese companies making copies of American designs like Magpul`s ..

do they use such modern Chini AK?
And what rifles are those with fantastic butt stock?

Vinod DX9

Country flag
If I am not wrong we use captured Type-80 machine guns too

Vinod DX9

Country flag
IMG_-x45mk2.jpg
Recently CRPF, SSB and Bihar Police captured these in a joint ops

Global Defence

New threads

Articles