Captured Terrorist Weapons by Indian Army

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Is that 20 round mags i am seeing in the third pic?

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag

Based on a specific input a search operation was launched by Rashtriya Rifle Battalion under the aegis of Chinar Corps and SOG Baramulla today in forested area of Guriwan Village south of Gantamulla town about 10 KM from Baramulla, which resulted in recovery of a huge cache of arms, ammunition and war like stores. Indian Army working relentlessly to locate hideouts and caches of Arms and Ammunition to deny their use by the terrorist outfits in J&K.
(ADGPI - Indian Army)

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Well RR could make use of those GP30s ,grenades and rifles.

sathya

Country flag
Can we make a counter, whereby we can add the number to the type of weapons seized..
In a year we ll know how much we had captured..

We can add after posting a reliable link.. and date to avoid duplication

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Saw lots of RPD, PKM stocks are over then ? ..

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
RR could make use of RPDs as the round is same of AK.Also unlike INSAS LMG or Bren the ammo capacity is also high plus the ability to carry ammo in belts which increases the maximum limit of ammo per machine gunner as Ammo Belt could be worn like in the days of vietnam war. Where as in case of INSAS and bren the maximum limit to carry ammo is comparably less due to the low capacity of mags and also there is a limit of maximum mags a soldier could carry .

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa sorry for posting the wrong pic.
I got the pic from some thread which has tag weapon haul in dimapur.And these NE guys have all these fancy western stuff,plus bren and sterling made me think this could be from such NE faction.
Sorry, and thanks for correcting me.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles