Cannabis-- Path to enlightenment??

Sonnpekikd

Did u read my earlier post, there is no prohibition on bhang in india, and it is treated as a soft drug. Cannabis in high quantities results in repetitive actions and hallucinations. I doubt they are in any condition to rape or torture anybody.
Yes i read parts of it may read it more in depth later. But its illegal in India, doesnt that mean there is prohibition? Or is weed (=bhang?) legal? Also i think its hard enough to go to prison for 500 g one year, when I consume per year 2kg of it. Then I can go to prison for 4 years for the amount needed for selfconsumation of one year?

What i ment with the rape and torture was, that cannabis has no significance in the fake religion of the west or its culture, but very high significane i believe for spirituality.
The judeochristian culture suppresses the holy plants and practices in any culture worldwide while they making party in the vatican with cocain and small children.

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
This would be more of a cultural thing that n religious.

Sonnpekikd

Last edited by a moderator:

Rashna

Country flag
Your discussion has 2 points in it.
1) Whether it is illegal in India and what is the quantum of punishment
2) Whether cannabis is responsible for rape and torture. - You are making a claim that it has high significance for spirituality.

It is illegal and maximum quantum of punishment is 10 years. Police do not act strictly in the case of ganja and charas and mostly they let people off.
Well it is associated with spirituality because it tends to put a person in a meditative state and is a relaxing drug. I do not think it can push anyone to violence.
lol you seem to be gunning for western culture and their putting a ban on psychotropic drugs whilst indulging in immoral acts. A lot of people who do drugs do indulge in criminal activity so there might well be a connection between the two.

Yes i read parts of it may read it more in depth later. But its illegal in India, doesnt that mean there is prohibition? Or is weed (=bhang?) legal? Also i think its hard enough to go to prison for 500 g one year, when I consume per year 2kg of it. Then I can go to prison for 4 years for the amount needed for selfconsumation of one year?

What i ment with the rape and torture was, that cannabis has no significance in the fake religion of the west or its culture, but very high significane i believe for spirituality.
The judeochristian culture suppresses the holy plants and practices in any culture worldwide while they making party in the vatican with cocain and small children.

Sonnpekikd

Since 1961, the US has been campaigning for a global law against all drugs, both hard and soft. India objected to this campaign and the draft of single convention which included the seeds and leaves in the definition of cannabis,[5] due to use of cannabis leaves in making bhang. It was excluded later. Hence, the traditional use of bhang in India could continue.[6]
What they are doing is destruction of the cultures and in the same moment they separate humans from the "plants" and other lifeforms. There was perfect symbiosis and then they just come kill all of them and say they are "drug" and stuff.

Sonnpekikd

lol you seem to be gunning for western culture and their putting a ban on psychotropic drugs whilst indulging in immoral acts. A lot of people who do drugs do indulge in criminal activity so there might well be a connection between the two.
Yes but this goes way further than just criminals, they are here wiping out all these lifeforms and they come and just find ways to criminalize and devastate every and any resonable culture of humans.

Last edited:

Rashna

Country flag
You may have a point here. I agree with u on this.

Yes but this goes way further than just criminals, they are here wiping out all these lifeforms and they come and just find ways to criminalize and devastate every and any resonable culture of humans.

Rashna

Country flag
This is what they did when they declared Iraq had WMD.:rofl:

What they are doing is destruction of the cultures and in the same moment they separate humans from the "plants" and other lifeforms. There was perfect symbiosis and then they just come kill all of them and say they are "drug" and stuff.

anupamsurey

Country flag

there is no ban on Bhang (cannibis leaves/plant) in India, but cannabinoids (those drugs extracted from cannibis) banned in entirety.

though i will not comment on the drugs abuser and pedophiles sitting in vatican, but yes a section of yogis do consume ganja, afim, and bhang to get rid of earthly pestering and concentrate on yoga.
but dont know how much of this is effective.

but our nation as such needs more and more working people, who are alert and active, not those who are hallucinating under the influence of narcotics.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
there is no ban on Bhang (cannibis leaves/plant) in India, but cannabinoids (those drugs extracted from cannibis) banned in entirety.

though i will not comment on the drugs abuser and pedophiles sitting in vatican, but yes a section of yogis do consume ganja, afim, and bhang to get rid of earthly pestering and concentrate on yoga.
but dont know how much of this is effective.

but our nation as such needs more and more working people, who are alert and active, not those who are hallucinating under the influence of narcotics.
There are enough people in this country to do all kinds of stuff! We can leave few to experiment with their lives and reason to exist.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
tell that to an average Punjabi father or mother.

and narcotics spread among friend circles.
Most of them are not doing it for spiritual enlightenment and often involve addictive drugs as well and not just cannabis. They need drug rehab.

For those who want to go on this path, they should first leave home and other worldly relations.

Sonnpekikd

I think the negative effects of the criminalisation overweight the positive by far. What is needed is a harmonous handling. That can not be achieved if the people must be criminalized, dont have money, and must run the whole day for their joint. This creates the real abundance. Additionally it is a very important part of the culture and religion. It was built in its pure form in millenia when cannabis was normal- Im sorry, but these sages and seer that are the basis of this and have created this... Cannabis is the way to it, as are fe magic mushrooms or other psychodelic plants. The criminalisation and prohibition of plants, is totally sick in the face of this steroids and pharma drugs which if eccessively consumed kill you FOR SURE. There is no prohibition of them......

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
@Singh waiting for your enlightened contribution to this thread as you promised.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@sob saar I support legislation legalizing all forms of cannabis - bhang, charas, ganja, hashish.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Singh waiting for your enlightened contribution to this thread as you promised.
From my understanding Marijuana has 4 distinct forms :

Bhang - leaves
Ganja - female plant flowering "tops"
Hashish - resin
Charas - resin specially treated in "sheepskin"

The first two varieties find mention in ayurvedic, folk and regional medicine. They are also used by certain spiritual disciplines such as Nihang Sikhs, Tantriks etc. Prepared in a certain manner they suppress certain urges, in others they expand appetitte, and some use them for mild "psychonautic" purposes.

The last two varieties have a very high concentration of psychoactive substances. They are used as painkillers, "drugs", psychonautic experiences. Again these forms are also used by certain spiritual disciplines esp the aghoris and vam tantriks.

Marijuana and its forms certainly have some merits and are much less harmful and addictive than other legalized substances.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
From my understanding Marijuana has 4 distinct forms :

Bhang - leaves
Ganja - female plant flowering "tops"
Hashish - resin
Charas - resin specially treated in "sheepskin"

The first two varieties find mention in ayurvedic, folk and regional medicine. They are also used by certain spiritual disciplines such as Nihang Sikhs, Tantriks etc. Prepared in a certain manner they suppress certain urges, in others they expand appetitte, and some use them for mild "psychonautic" purposes.

The last two varieties have a very high concentration of psychoactive substances. They are used as painkillers, "drugs", psychonautic experiences. Again these forms are also used by certain spiritual disciplines esp the aghoris and vam tantriks.

Marijuana and its forms certainly have some merits and are much less harmful and addictive than other legalized substances.
Are there any aghoris who came out of their addiction states to achieve liberation?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
There many names used in India for Cannabis products like - Charas, Bhang, Ganja, Sulfa. pot, grass, gola, thandai,,ghota etc etc / It grows wild and there is no ban on it being grown ?

Can someone explain each and why is it taken in different forms ?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@Singh

Can you name any tantrik writing prescribing bhang ?

And what is this Vam Tantrik ?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Are there any aghoris who came out of their addiction states to achieve liberation?
You are implying that Aghoris are addicted to addictive substances with narcotic qualities which leaves them in an inebriated state making them unable to act towards achieving liberation.

Too many implications and assumptions.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles