Canadian Sikh groups plan protests at Narendra Modi events

sob

Mod
Country flag
Hats off to this man, the way he holds the audience in his hands is simply amazing.

Joh Bomb banate hain unko koi rokta nahin : Rok paate bhi nahin ::: Modion Pak. thanks @Blackwater for pointing it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
On Twitter, I see AAPTards and Congoon thugs retweeting images from hardcore Khalistani overseas accounts. I have maintained for a long time that AAPTards and Congoons are borderline anti-national. Their Modi-hate is so intense that it extends to India-hate very often. They don't care who abuses India as long as they can use it as a stick to beat Modi with. Whether they are hardcore Islamic extremists, or geriatric Khalistani diaspora, or Aussie environmentalists/leftists, or racist anti-Indian Western politicians - AAPTards and Congoons are always at the forefront of gleefully retweeting all the abuse.

And then they get angry when people refer to AAPTardism and Congoonism as anti-national/anti-India. These are the reasons that this perception has built up. Looking at the behaviour of these fellows on Twitter, it does seem justified in many cases.

mayfair

On Twitter, I see AAPTards and Congoon thugs retweeting images from hardcore Khalistani overseas accounts. I have maintained for a long time that AAPTards and Congoons are borderline anti-national. Their Modi-hate is so intense that it extends to India-hate very often. They don't care who abuses India as long as they can use it as a stick to beat Modi with. Whether they are hardcore Islamic extremists, or geriatric Khalistani diaspora, or Aussie environmentalists/leftists, or racist anti-Indian Western politicians - AAPTards and Congoons are always at the forefront of gleefully retweeting all the abuse.

And then they get angry when people refer to AAPTardism and Congoonism as anti-national/anti-India. These are the reasons that this perception has built up. Looking at the behaviour of these fellows on Twitter, it does seem justified in many cases.
Could you upload a few snapshots of such tweets? The worst ones will do!!

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
exactly i was saying since beginning, there are very few dramebaaj like abovein pic khalistani supporters.

despite of long beard they are all darubaaj
If they stop doing this then nobody will give them $$$

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag

They were protesting in UK in January. But for Kashmir aswell Note the flag :lol:

How many hints one need that these ppl are supported and funded by ISI / Anti-Indian groups

Blackwater

They were protesting in UK in January. But for Kashmir aswell Note the flag :lol:

How many hints one need that these ppl are supported and funded by ISI / Anti-Indian groups
when these sardars go to india .GOI should arrest them and put them in same jail room as masrat alam

jail authority shd relaese hungry mouse in their jail room lets enjoy

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
when these sardars go to india .GOI should arrest them and put them in same jail room as masrat alam

jail authority shd relaese hungry mouse in their jail room lets enjoy

These stupid chaps are not even aware of the UN resolutions.

Pakistan is to first clear POK of ALL Pakistanis, the military and the civilians.

Let them first do that.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles