Canadian Sikh groups plan protests at Narendra Modi events

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
i did not say all 1 million sikhs are khalistani. my point was of showing you the video that contribution of sikh community and their votes are very imp in canada

a sikh either khalistani aur hindustani ,any freshen up scar of 1984 will hurt them

i said nothing about canada relation with india and rise of khalistan. neither 1 million sikh want khlaistan.
Why would Modi care about 1 million Canadian Sikh voters?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
@Blackwater,

Indeed any Sikh worth his salt will be aggrieved fiercely for the 1984 riots. Very understandable.

However, will the Sikhs, as they are doing, also make heroes of those who are guilty of betraying the trust that they have been entrusted with?

Are you saying that the Sikhs hero worship people who are betrayers of trust?

Are Sikhs treacherous?

If you say so, then it is fine.

I would like to tell you that I had my driver when I commanded a Battalion in Ferozpur who was from a Punjab Regt unit that had mutinied and was posted to us. I went all over Punjab with him, during the height of insurgency of Bhindrenwale, including his village where I had a royal welcome. Not a moment did I distrust him.

Therefore, like it or not, the bodyguards who killed Indira Gandhi did great disservice to the Sikhs and to the Nation.

At the same time, it was idiotic to hold two Sikh fools and scoundrels as responsible for the whole Sikh community and go on a State 'sponsored' campaign.

As far as the Khalistani movement, the Sardars, like the Chinese know where the money lies. Hence they are not far in exploiting the issue for the monetary gains.

An example. After the gurudwara session, the name of donors for the contribution are announced. It shames the other rich ones and they compete and put in a greater sum, the next time. And hence the coffer fills up and the Granthis have a ball feasting on the ghee and other savories.

Two of my Sikh friends refused to pay and instead gave items that were necessary for the gurudwara. The Granhti was not impressed!

Why do you think there is a fight for the control of gurudwaras/ it is not not only for power but also the control of the huge amount of money.

Khalistani movement is similar phenomenon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sylex21

Not sure what you are arguing, both the anti-Sikh riots and blowing up the plane were horrible things. But it doesn't mean that paying homage to 300 dead people some how should "offend" the Sikh's of Canada. Out of the Sikh's the segment that would be offended by such an act, the very small minority, would be ones that are truly sick and twisted people, so the hell with what they think.

prohumanity

Country flag
Don't you know them...these are illegimate children of Khalistani terrorists created and nurtured by US , Saudi and Pakis. They are getting $100 each to buy alcohol from the propaganda masters. They are not Sikhs ....Sikhs are loyal to last drop of blood for their motherland. Sikhs live and die for their honor. They don't go to Canada and betray their native land for 100 dollar notes. Bought idiots. Sat sri akal ...Bole so Nihal ...Wahe Guruji Ka Khalsa ...Wahe Guruji Ki Fatheh
Pakis tried to mislead our young Sikh children in 1980s and failed miserably due to our brave Rebeiros and Singhs.

Blackwater

Don't you know them...these are illegimate children of Khalistani terrorists created and nurtured by US , Saudi and Pakis. They are getting $100 each to buy alcohol from the propaganda masters. They are not Sikhs ....Sikhs are loyal to last drop of blood for their motherland. Sikhs live and die for their honor. They don't go to Canada and betray their native land for 100 dollar notes. Bought idiots. Sat sri akal ...Bole so Nihal ...Wahe Guruji Ka Khalsa ...Wahe Guruji Ki Fatheh
Pakis tried to mislead our young Sikh children in 1980s and failed miserably due to our brave Rebeiros and Singhs.

half u said is right but half not

Rajat Gupta

these few individuals who are protesting are part of the families in punjab who were victimized in 1980s and flew to canada few of the families were innocent and few of them were not they still hold bitter memories about that era and back in loksabha elections most of the separist sikh organisations connected with canada and uk backed aap party. prashant bhushan and Harvinder Singh Phoolka (aap candidate from ludhiana) have represented few of terrorists in jails so u cant rule out political angle out of this protest

mayfair

LOL! What a HUGE crowd. Handful of old farts....
At least they should have included some women!! Maybe that would have helped gather more attention.

It's noteworthy though that the Sikh protestors were almost all elderly. Does it mean that the younger generation of Sikhs in Canada do not share their beliefs? Or do they no longer care.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
i only fear by visiting kanishka memorial modi can ignite dead khalistan movement. my perception

Brother ji, Khalistani terrorism is not dead yet. It will live till the time we have these brainwashed anti-nationals against true sikhism and India. These guys are no different from the domestic terrorists that US kills in the form of smugglers or attackers. Only difference is these people want a part of Indian soil while in the former, they want money.

Also, organizations like Dal Khalsa who are nothing but a blot to the teachings of the great Gurus should be taught their realities or simply thrown out of the country.

Let them form their Khalistan in Canada.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
true my point was very simple . mr modi should not say anything strange while visiting kanishka memorial which can ignite scares of 1984 in the heart and mind of 1 million sikhs in caneda .

i have heard he is visiting a gurudawara and hindu temple as well.

You're right about the concerns.

But the thing is; the 1 million are not entirely anti-India. Majority of them are from India who work there and are proud Indians.

They know the truth compared to those ISI-CIA backed ****.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
At least they should have included some women!! Maybe that would have helped gather more attention.

It's noteworthy though that the Sikh protestors were almost all elderly. Does it mean that the younger generation of Sikhs in Canada do not share their beliefs? Or do they no longer care.
Some brainwashed idiots backed by ISI to keep Khalistan "alive". :lol:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag

That's becase majority sardars living in Canada are proud Indian NRIs. Which is why they came to meet Modi even in USA in the Sikh association's meeting with him.

Only a small group of them fostered by ISI, Pak-backed bodies on J&K, CIA and certain other elements are there.

Blackwater

You're right about the concerns.

But the thing is; the 1 million are not entirely anti-India. Majority of them are from India who work there and are proud Indians.

They know the truth compared to those ISI-CIA backed ****.
iam saying this for the last 100yrs

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sikhs are an industrious, enterprising, and a no hold bar community that will seek self progress with no hold barred.

Great folks, if you ask me. However, scruples are somewhat limited and rightly so if you have to survive in this rat eat rat world.

Therefore, this Khalistani movement abroad has nothing to do with reality of their emotion, which is trust and loyalty to the soil i.e. Punjab and hence India.

It is just another avenue to make money and nothing more. And they love money and creature comforts. Amd a penchant to announce they 'have arrived'!

Notwithstanding this weakness in Sikhs, I have faith in the Sikhs.

They are true as any other, if not more.

Bhindu and Khalistani movement is merely to earn more money and CIA ISI are always there to milk.

Last edited:

Blackwater

my point/ concerned has been highlighted here

pls watch at 13.00 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles