Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau Gets Cold-Shouldered By India For Backing Khalistanis Back Home

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/canad...ed-by-india-for-backing-khalistanis-back-home

When he arrived in India earlier today, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau did not get a grand welcome in New Delhi. He was received by Minister of State for Agriculture Gajendra Singh and Indian Ambassador to Canada Vikas Swarup.

In Agra, where he visited the Taj Mahal, Trudeau was not welcomed by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. All protocol duties, the Times of India reported, were left to district magistrate Gaurav Dayal and commissioner K Rammohan Rao.

According to some reports, New Delhi gave Trudeau a cold shoulder because he has been pandering to pro-Khalistan elements in Canada.

Support for Khalistan has been on the risein Canada with extremists organising multiple events across the country to rally support for the movement in the past few years. Numerous pro-Khalistan groups in Canada are planning to hold what they call the ‘Punjab Independence Referendum' in the year 2020.

This issue has always figured prominently in Indo-Canada talks. In July 2016, India had raised the issue with Canada after Trudeau appeared in a Nagar Kirtan event in Toronto that featured Khalistani flags and posters of extremist leader Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale. On 30 April 2016, he had addressed a parade on ‘Khalsa Day’ which included events glorifying Sikh militant leaders.

Liberal Party government headed by Trudeau is considered as one that has often pandered to separatist elements in Canada.

Harinder Kaur Malhi, a legislator from Trudeau’s party, had moved a resolution against India to recognise the anti-Sikh riots of November 1984 as a genocide. The resolution was passed by the Ontario Assembly on 6 April last year. India had condemned the move, calling it a “misguided motion based on a limited understanding of India, its constitution, society, ethos and judicial process”.

At least three members of Trudeau’s cabinet - Minister of National Defence Harjit Sajjan, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Navdeep Bains and Minister of Infrastructure and Communities Amarjeet Sohi - have links with the separatist movement. The issue of support for Khalistani groups in Canada was also raised during Sajjan’s visit to India last year.

During his visit, Trudeau is unlikely to meet Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh. Singh has accused members of Trudeau’s cabinet of being sympathetic towards the demand for a separate Sikh nation.

A much needed kick delivered at last. A frozen ass stupid little country thinks too big of themselves. Finally shown it's true place.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I generally hate congresses but I like Amarinder because he refused to meet a Shikh Canadian minister because he was supporter of Khalistan movement. When he became chief Minister , i became happy for any congress CM ever in my life.

captscooby81

Country flag
Look at the way the even the neighbour USA President treated him .We should do much worse .. simply close the airspace around delhi for 2 hours and just makeTrudeau aircraft circle around the airspace before landing enough message he would have got before landing itself.

And people think he is naive or clueless no not at all its in his Genes it was under his father Pierre Trudeau tenure as PM of Canda anti india union forces were groomed and had free run which later led to the Air india bombing ...So don t think he is clueless what he is doing he is very much aware and he gives a fuck what india govt thinks about it ...

jat

And people think he is naive or clueless no not at all its in his Genes it was under his father Pierre Trudeau tenure as PM of Canda anti india union forces were groomed and had free run which later led to the Air india bombing ...So don t think he is clueless what he is doing he is very much aware and he gives a fuck what india govt thinks about it ...
yea, exactly why a false flag op was carried out. no court found Sikhs guilty. funny how one gets away with the murder of 200+ people. I'm not going to speculate on what intelligence agencies pulled this off. But regardless of the courts decision, Sikhs received the backlash and still do.
Also, Canada isn't really a priority for India. Besides hard trades in agriculture and natural resources, what else is there to trade? Canada is basically a small/big US state. We have no defense cooperation with them, their generals steer clear of India and so does their intelligence agencies. There is no room to operate from Canada.
Not only that, Arminder Singh basically is congy cronnie, he doesn't want to answer for the hard handed response after and before bluestar. They know they broke a lot of basic humanity rules during the conflict in desperation and have not answers for this. Canada can only have fed to state relationship with India. The state being Punjab. For him, its just a fun family visit.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
He came to India as representative of Canada not Kapurthalle or Nangal. He atleast has guts to protect the interest of it's citizens no matter what. What has this mota Cm Arminder has done. Nothing. sala lime light mein rehna chahta hai bass.
I generally hate congresses but I like Amarinder because he refused to meet a Shikh Canadian minister because he was supporter of Khalistan movement. When he became chief Minister , i became happy for any congress CM ever in my life.
And I give two claps for this canadian leader who cared for his citizens.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Today first time I watched him speak in a video responding to questions asked by the leader of opposition in Canadian Parliament.

Though the title of the AV was in his praise but I saw nothing special in him as an orator or an impressive defender of his government.

I will post the video for member to judge, may be I am wrong.

jat

LOL, after the cold snubbing he decides to meet Capt. Amarinder Singh on 21st.
What cold snubbing? He brought his kids with him, all of them. He isn't getting a cold shoulder, just what he deserves. Why would anyone wanna " hang out" with Trudeau? Sure you can talk about hockey, make jokes but other than that, hes not the brightest or a business man or even a politician. While hes enjoying the weather in India his MP are working on deals, and time will tell what they give and modi gives. BJP doesn't got anything against khalistanis or sikh demanding justice but congress is the party afraid of any justice because it would expose them!

dhananjay1

Is this because of Khalistan issue or something else? Modi even hugs Paki PM, somehow I don't think his cold reception is because of Khalistan thing.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Today first time I watched him speak in a video responding to questions asked by the leader of opposition in Canadian Parliament.

Though the title of the AV was in his praise but I saw nothing special in him as an orator or an impressive defender of his government.

I will post the video for member to judge, may be I am wrong.

He basically sounded like our Pappu!!!!!! Just speaking round and round with out any substance. Damn Canada elected their Pappu to the PM chair!

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Is this because of Khalistan issue or something else? Modi even hugs Paki PM, somehow I don't think his cold reception is because of Khalistan thing.
Kaneda, not really a country now, is it?
More like 52nd or 53rd state; would pm of a country receive a governor of a sub-national entity? Very unlikely.
Besides this guy looks like he's on vacation.

dhananjay1

Kaneda, not really a country now, is it?
More like 52nd or 53rd state; would pm of a country receive a governor of a sub-national entity? Very unlikely.
Besides this guy looks like he's on vacation.
Modi already hugged the head of 51st state. Trudeau would also get one when he meets Modi.

qgjlVbiachfcj.jpg

jat

Rajha Sabha did a short program on it in hindi. The guest speakers both believe the media is looking too far into it. I also believe the same.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Wrong!

Because Amrinder singh was rejected visa to hold rallies in Canada.

Haldiram

Country flag
Subhanallah!!!

This "peoplekind" spouting Mangina is either too naive or is trying to be clever. Show him his place.
He's not a real politician. He's just a poster child propped up by the deep state to keep the people entertained with SJW stuff while the deep state takes care of business. Much like Obama, who made the right noises, while the deep state did just the opposite. He promised to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, shut down Gitmo, and other things that gave a boner to libtards, but did nothing on ground. Same with this Canadian pappu. His father was a PM earlier so this turd became easier to prop up. When liberals come to power in the West, the rest of the democratic countries suffer. It is the liberal parties which are in bed with global terrorist organizations. Case in point : Obama is the one who ramped up foreign aid for Pakistan, Trump is the one putting a noose on it. Same with Canada and Khalistani terrorists.

When right wingers are in power, they keep the libtards in their respective nations tied down, otherwise if left unchecked, they tend to cast a shadow larger than themselves. There will be no forward momentum on any agenda of any importance to India as long as libtards are in power. He will take potshots about poor living conditions and women's rights and go back with nothing to show for it. Let Canada send a real leader and we can talk.

The Last Stand

Country flag
Subhanallah!!!

This "peoplekind" spouting Mangina is either too naive or is trying to be clever. Show him his place.
The "peoplekind" statement was him trying to make a joke. Backfired quite spectacularly thanks to the media.

He basically sounded like our Pappu!!!!!! Just speaking round and round with out any substance. Damn Canada elected their Pappu to the PM chair!
He's only in power because his father was popular. He doesn't just sound like Pappu, he's Pappu's canadian clone.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles