Canada denies entry to retired CRPF officer over ‘rights abuse, torture’

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
some canadian min (phoren minister?!) has expressed regret for the incident & 'error' now.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
This money collection move will get them nothing.

They won't be able to get boots on the ground
Never underestimate the USA (Anglos)
These may have tacit support from US intel and they may have well placed assets in such organizations.

An Angry Potato

Well, Solon is pretty much a part of greater Cleveland area.
I have actually heard before, a while ago actually, from some friends up in Cleveland that that area had some khali type activity going on. I didn't know much about Khalis at that time and did care muc either; did not really think too much about it at that time.
Funnily enough, meet a sikh gentlemen at the solon asian store. he was an ex officer, deployed at one point to my hometown of Ahmednagar. small world eh?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Specifically. They started out by calling for donations in Bhindranwale's name. and started down the usual route by dissing GOI. The alarming part is EVERYONE except me gave money. I never returned, but i feel that this might be happening every sunday.
Wow, very startled to hear that. I will try to find out more and post here. WTF, pretty much every Sikh I know (even the Khalistani supporters) would laugh when you told them you were raising money for Khalistan. Except in the minds of the very very fringe element, everybody knows that there is no chance of the state getting created despite their personal support for the issue.

My gurdwara was planning to protest in front of the Pakistani embassy against the recent beheading of the Indian (Sikh) jawan and look at these mofos. Fuck them.

An Angry Potato

Wow, very startled to hear that. I will try to find out more and post here. WTF, pretty much every Sikh I know (even the Khalistani supporters) would laugh when you told them you were raising money for Khalistan. Except in the minds of the very very fringe element, everybody knows that there is no chance of the state getting created despite their personal support for the issue.

My gurdwara was planning to protest in front of the Pakistani embassy against the recent beheading of the Indian (Sikh) jawan and look at these mofos. Fuck them.
I understand the sentiment. I think the management of this particular establishment is full of old dudes who are seriously out of touch with ground realities. I think external forces are exploiting such gurudwaras. On the plus side the other gurudwaras are much better. One actually wrote a letter of condemnation to the porki embassy here on the matter of beheadings (though how effective that would be is a matter of debate).

desicanuk

Alas , No body to question Canads involvement in so call "Human right violation " in former Yugoslavia.
Or for that matter the treatment of first nation people(indigenous people ) of Canada.Its almost genocidal.

desicanuk

The current Canadian govt is as commie as it gets....

The statement given is against Indian govt, not an individual officer.

It's not a slipup, rather a Canadian govt policy.

Let's see what sushmaji does.
Leftist parties in North America and Europe tend to be anti-India.Liberal Party of Canada is especially anti-India.Former prime minister Jean Chretien was extremely anti-India and had mounted a personal crusade
advocating sanctions against India because of nuclear tests.Despite this most Indo-Canadians vote for
Liberal Party.Among ethnic minorities Canadian Sikhs - to their credit - are most active in all political parties.
Unfortunately Khalistanis are also very active and vociferous.And as the saying goes squeaky wheel gets the oil.It does not help when Congress thugs who killed Sikhs in India have got away scot-free.

airtel

Country flag
there are so many Muzzies in CANADA and they are ready to accept More and More ..................within 2-3 years they will Learn their lessons ............Just wait and watch .

we should just ignore them .

square

Strategic Issues
canada would be next pakistan for us !!!

Spindrift

It appears that Khalistani supporters are quite active in Canada and it's not just old dudes. I was in Ottawa in 2007 and 2009 and on multiple occasions I saw a couple of pickup trucks with Khalistani militant symbol (the one where they have replaced swords with AKs in the traditional Sikh symbol) on the back windshield and that was opposite the Rideau Centre on William or Dalhousie St..

Cutting Edge 2

Space Power
Canada, UK, US, you name it. West was always against idea of united India. Left and right politics is just illusion in west. Real policies are handled by deep state and deep state hates India with a passion. Average citizenry including NRIs(from all states) are brainwashed by western propagand machine very few of them are enlightened.

This recent move from Canada is nothing new. They pull stunts like this every now and then. Their motive is to get a reaction and use this reaction as propaganda. Expect more anti-India propaganda in future.

Fortunately for us our economy has again started growing fast and RW nationalism is on rise. With a strong independent India influence of outside forces would be limited.

PS: Only relevance Canada has to India is because of their Uranium.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
It appears that Khalistani supporters are quite active in Canada and it's not just old dudes. I was in Ottawa in 2007 and 2009 and on multiple occasions I saw a couple of pickup trucks with Khalistani militant symbol (the one where they have replaced swords with AKs in the traditional Sikh symbol) on the back windshield and that was opposite the Rideau Centre on William or Dalhousie St..
Heh don't take that symbol too seriously. People use it because it is macho sometimes. Although of course they could be Khalistani supporters too.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Canada, UK, US, you name it. West was always against idea of united India. Left and right politics is just illusion in west. Real policies are handled by deep state and deep state hates India with a passion. Average citizenry including NRIs(from all states) are brainwashed by western propagand machine very few of them are enlightened.

This recent move from Canada is nothing new. They pull stunts like this every now and then. Their motive is to get a reaction and use this reaction as propaganda. Expect more anti-India propaganda in future.

Fortunately for us our economy has again started growing fast and RW nationalism is on rise. With a strong independent India influence of outside forces would be limited.

PS: Only relevance Canada has to India is because of their Uranium.
its an unspoken fact that no major world power (part. from the west, the gora type) likes a strong, nationalist, self-reliant dispensation/country in its 'sphere of influence'.

itsme

Country flag
Plz post the source also brother
Issue resolved for now, the crpf Ex-chief has been issued entry.

Hopefully MEA Pursues this matter with Canada and ensure this does not happen in the future.

Time to flex those diplomatic muscles.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles