Canada denies entry to retired CRPF officer over ‘rights abuse, torture’

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Guys as one of the token Sikhs on this forum, I feel compelled to reply and condemn the incident. It is very worrisome to me to see Khalistani activity in Canada as I feel that a revival of violence will eventually lead to obscuration for my minority religion.

With all that being said, please keep in mind that most Sikhs are very pro India and do not support Khalistan. I request you all to while freely condemning the incident as well as all Khalistanis, be respectful of the Sikh religion and Sikhs in general.

Last edited:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
No one brainwashed Canada. Canada brainwashed the Sikhs.

The Sikhs were a peaceful and pro-Indian force in the west (read about the Ghadar party) who helped India during the freedom struggle in all ways possible, covert, overt, diplomacy, weapons. It is only during the Cold War that the west co-opted them and brainwashed them to be used against India, who was a Soviet ally.
Sikhs have been used and brainwashed ever since the downfall of the Khalsa empire. The British used the martial race theory to recruit them into the Armed forces and also tried to heavily change the religion to conform to an Abrahamical viewpoint. Sikhi became Sikhism under their influence - there was no "ism" before that.

But anyway, mostly the party to blame for this situation is the Congress. More than any Western country.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Guys as one of the token Sikhs on this forum, I feel compelled to reply and condemn the incident. It is very worrisome to me to see Khalistani activity in Canada as I feel that a revival of violence will eventually lead to obscuration for my minority religion.
Well it might have gathered some pace in the west(not shocked at all).............But there is little to no trace of it except some 60+ year old dadaji's condemning India while living in india.............

But punjab needs to get low,get off drugs

AnantS

Country flag
Actually GOI for ages has turned blind eye towards balant grooming of anti India elements(Khali/Islami or Naxali) by queen frog and her tadpoles for ages. Why? Some of the finest of Lootyen's larvae are groomed in the dark alleys of oxford.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
Canada has been coddling Sikh extremists for a very long time.....decades.

Its time the Indian government take off the gloves and send a message to the Canadians.....kick a few embassy staff out.

xeaaex

Any idea what canada hates most so that we can use that information or thing as a leverage against them.
We should show our power or else such countries won't respect us.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Canada has been coddling Sikh extremists for a very long time.....decades.

Its time the Indian government take off the gloves and send a message to the Canadians.....kick a few embassy staff out.
Look, Sikhs have sizeable numbers and political power in Canada. It is likely to grow as more immigrate as Canada gives points to family relationship and Sikhs migrate in large numbers. Sending a message to Canada feels good but it likely to boomerang and hit India by isolating people further and giving rise to anti Indian sentiment.

We deal with Kashmiris with kid gloves and give security to the Hurriyat. Why not treat fellow Dharmics better than the jihadis? I'm not saying pander to them, be firm wherever it is due and don't tolerate any separatist activity but for instance, has anybody tried to reach out to Khalistani supporters and promised to hear their grievances and in cases where anybody has been wronged by corrupt police officials, deliver them justice? How about visibly prosecuting Congress scum who participated in riots or are we too enslaved by the Italian mafia bitch to do that still?

How about identifying that Punjabis who migrate to Canada are more likely to become Khalistani sympathizers and to make all efforts to give them jobs and develop Punjab so that such migration is prevented in the first place?

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Send the tooti-frooti Trudeau back to his crazy land.

An Angry Potato

Look, Sikhs have sizeable numbers and political power in Canada. It is likely to grow as more immigrate as Canada gives points to family relationship and Sikhs migrate in large numbers. Sending a message to Canada feels good but it likely to boomerang and hit India by isolating people further and giving rise to anti Indian sentiment.

We deal with Kashmiris with kid gloves and give security to the Hurriyat. Why not treat fellow Dharmics better than the jihadis? I'm not saying pander to them, be firm wherever it is due and don't tolerate any separatist activity but for instance, has anybody tried to reach out to Khalistani supporters and promised to hear their grievances and in cases where anybody has been wronged by corrupt police officials, deliver them justice? How about visibly prosecuting Congress scum who participated in riots or are we too enslaved by the Italian mafia bitch to do that still?

How about identifying that Punjabis who migrate to Canada are more likely to become Khalistani sympathizers and to make all efforts to give them jobs and develop Punjab so that such migration is prevented in the first place?
I agree with your view. However the government needs to act quickly and address these issues or things will spiral out of control. Even my local gurudwara here in Ohio was openly collecting funds for the movement.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
I agree with your view. However the government needs to act quickly and address these issues or things will spiral out of control. Even my local gurudwara here in Ohio was openly collecting funds for the movement.
Wow specifically for the Khalistan movement? Or do you mean they are raising funds in general and they also support Khalistan?

That is very disturbing if true. I know a lot of Gurdwaras here have pro Khalistan posters but they don't do anything besides raising slogans in support. My Gurdwara actually had a fight between Khalistan and pro Indian supporters and the pro Indian supporters outnumbered the other side.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Wow specifically for the Khalistan movement? Or do you mean they are raising funds in general and they also support Khalistan?

That is very disturbing if true. I know a lot of Gurdwaras here have pro Khalistan posters but they don't do anything besides raising slogans in support. My Gurdwara actually had a fight between Khalistan and pro Indian supporters and the pro Indian supporters outnumbered the other side.
They will use that money to smoke weed,nothing else..................................

Sikhs have integrated themselves very well in this country and it seems impossible to separate them.........

Their efforts will go in vain.

An Angry Potato

Specifically. They started out by calling for donations in Bhindranwale's name. and started down the usual route by dissing GOI. The alarming part is EVERYONE except me gave money. I never returned, but i feel that this might be happening every sunday.

An Angry Potato

They will use that money to smoke weed,nothing else..................................

Sikhs have integrated themselves very well in this country and it seems impossible to separate them.........

Their efforts will go in vain.
Indeed. what I have noticed is, people outside of india seem to be very active in the movement. However, those still in India are very loyal to the country and are exceptionally patriotic.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Specifically. They started out by calling for donations in Bhindranwale's name. and started down the usual route by dissing GOI. The alarming part is EVERYONE except me gave money. I never returned, but i feel that this might be happening every sunday.
Damn.....
Where is this, Cleveland??????

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Pretty close to Cleveland. The town of solon specifically.
Well, Solon is pretty much a part of greater Cleveland area.
I have actually heard before, a while ago actually, from some friends up in Cleveland that that area had some khali type activity going on. I didn't know much about Khalis at that time and didn't care much either; did not really think too much about it at that time.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles