Can you recommend a Indian wedding site?

Soul83

Not sure if this was a joke... even if it was, a terrible attempt indeed! :facepalm:
it was not a joke. maybe someone can introduce me to someone, it was a serious thought i didnt wanted to insult your friends or family. or are you against me because im not indian?

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
it was not a joke. maybe someone can introduce me to someone, it was a serious thought i didnt wanted to insult your friends or family. or are you against me because im not indian?
what is your qualification dude i mean education wise , your profession what do you do for a living :confused:

AVERAGE INDIAN

EXORCIST
Country flag
im pensioneer, early pension because of disability but i dont want to name my disability.
dude you need a miracle to get a girl in India since no girl in India will marry a jobless guy or guy depending social benefits the first question you get from any marriage proposal is how much you earn simple it dosent matter you are disable or what ever if you don't have a proper job and dosent have a decent social status and with the physical you have you definitely need a miracle to get a girl in India

Soul83

dude you need a miracle to get a girl in India since no girl in India will marry a jobless guy or guy depending social benefits the first question you get from any marriage proposal is how much you earn simple it dosent matter you are disable or what ever if you don't have a proper job and dosent have a decent social status and with the physical you have you definitely need a miracle to get a girl in India
i dont like the word social benefits though, that is too generalised, and not specific that could everything from unemployed benefits to food stamps etc. im a pensioneer. that is more specific please referr like that to me, and im ill so im not sure if i could ever endure the hardships of a real full time job. so i will have probably bad luck though. if a miracle doesnt happen.

Eesh

It is in Members Corner though Forum for lighthearted general discussion and chat.
It is not as if im spamming the forum. I ask questions mostly and inquire, which is interesting for me.
You said it. Yes, you are are SPAMMING, maybe without malice.

EXPERT

helliooo , may we stop here . .

Where we are going , come on cheer up . .
If someone knows any site than provide him the info otherwise why are you guys discussing.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles