Can we start full blown investigation on all the scandals?

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by SADAKHUSH, Oct 19, 2012.

1. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

We have all been captivated by daily news of scandals worth billions of rupees but no news about the trials. When are they going to put these individuals on fast track trial to come to some sort of conclusion and deliver the justice to people of Bharatvarsh?

I would like to propose a new system under which names and faces of the judges will not be shown to the public and the accused but they will be only known to Supreme Court of India. There will be a team of five Judges and a separate team of jury made up of students from all over India who are in the final years of their Law University. Judges will decide the outcome of the case in consultation with the jury or only jury will be given to sole right to decide the guilty or non guilty verdict.

Supreme court should order seizing of all the land registry and bank statements of the accused and order all the related officials to the witness stand without exception.

3. Daredevil

Daredevil On Vacation! Administrator

Its a mirage if you are thinking that there will be a honest and unbiased investigation into scams will happend and culprits will be punished. Only 1 in million are punished for corruption in India.

4. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

There will be no inquiry.

It will cause a revolution since Manmohan and his coterie with the help of spectrum that calls itself Indian polity are hand in glove, and if there are honest inquiries, we will find that Indian economy is not actually in the doldrums, nor is there are requirement to raise fuel prices or curb subsidised cooking gas.

Get the black money back along with all the rectification of all the thieving done, and we might find that we can surpass China in all respect.

5. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Was thinking the same this morning. But then i also thought that given the millions of cases that the judiciary is yet to clear, how will all the scandals be addressed especially when so much political interference?

6. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

those who will investigate, will become rich .............:rofl:, when what will you do :confused:

7. SADAKHUSH

SADAKHUSH Senior Member Senior Member

I know it is an uphill task but some one with in the country has to come with a time based system to prosecute all the pending cases in the Judiciary and high profile cases being added on daily basis.

When we put all the heads together just on this forum, I am optimistic that we can come up with a do able solution because the benefits of doing are numerous as some of them have been brought to our attention by Brigadier Ray in his post #3 and of course the post Yusuf Bhai, who was thinking along the same line as my thoughts posted by me. What we need is is a revolution on the same scale as was done to achieve the Independence from foreign occupiers. This has to be peaceful in which no destruction of public property will be accepted and any one who does that should be picked up tried with in one week time and handed down the sentence as per the existing standard.

sayareakd:

I have already proposed a built in solution in my post which is a bench of retired Judges will hear the case via Video along with a jury of students from final year Law faculty from across the country who will be paid for their time on jury. The names of Judges and jury will not be revealed to the Lawyers of the accused and no contact number either and other condition will be that Judges will be selected from across the nation and are willing to stay isolated from their family for a long period of time and they will be rotated on regular basis depending upon the case at hand. The prosecutor and defendant side of the Lawyers should be given the limited time to present the case and counter it. The defendant should be made to take a stand in his or her defence without exception. I am just sowing the seeds for rest of you to think about how the nation's judiciary should proceed in order to avoid any hint of political interference what so ever. Any one who attempts should be put on trial as well and handed down 25 years of jail with hard labour.

My friends this is a cancer and needs a drastic steps and I am sure we can find no non sense honest Bhartiya judges and jury to serve the nation and clean up the mess once for all. If, I am in a position of power my first step will be to make a list of elected representative who have pending charges against them and dismiss them with an order from Supreme Court Of Bharatvarsh. The second step would be to make it an offence for any political interference by an individual and minimum sentence should be 15 years without bail.

If anyone has the e-mail address of IAC or Mr. Kejriwal please PM me thank you.

8. Raj30

Raj30 Senior Member Senior Member

Tent scam
    जयपुर में टेंट के टेंडर का घोटाला: AAJ TAK: India
    जयपुर में प्रधानमंत्री मनमोहन सिंह और सोनिया गांधी के अगवानी के लिए विशाल टेंट लगाया जा रहा है. लेकिन देश के दो दिग्गजों के आने से पहले ही भ्रष्टाचार का राक्षस इस टेंट में घुस चुका है. सामने आया है टेंट के टेंडर का घोटाला.

9. roma

roma NRI in Europe Senior Member

and that is the first thing to start on :- the investigation about the how the investigations will be conducted "

in other words THE INVESTIGATION ABOUT THE INVESTIGATIONS

( PSST :- that can only happen in india )

Last edited: Oct 20, 2012