Can US stop Chinese DF-21D ASBM or YJ-18 ASCM? No.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
:facepalm:
Kis akal ke dushman se pala pada hai.
:frusty:
Strong man? You are a stupid man @adrenalin who's not insulting China but India with stupid responses.

Ever heard about that Pakistan stupid PatriotLover ? You are his Indian version.

And if we will leave defense to you, DFI will be Drama Forum India soon.
:basanti:
nice morning today. i wake up and having coffee and you fighting with me, an indian. fight paki and chinise, not indian. this is my suggestion. you can also use your brain a little.

and lol, you are dancing with bald head. you are fit into bollywood.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
nice morning today. i wake up and having coffee and you fighting with me, an indian. fight paki and chinise, not indian. this is my suggestion. you can also use your brain a little.

and lol, you are dancing with bald head. you are fit into bollywood.
Read my posts, I'm also tackling foreigners but with arguments and neutrality, not like you.
If you abuse, that means Indians have no argument and frustrated.
So, I'm telling you, let the people tall who do arguments.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
No. Mars orbit was NASA's experience and equipment (ie. VLBI communication).

India was a mere spectator. That was not an Indian accomplishment. India lacked a VLBI network at the time. The largest Indian radio telescope communication dish was too small.
Funny part is that Chinese had all the tech still they failed.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sir, please ban this fake indian ind texhstyle. or send him to nathu la to ride on a mule and kiss the chinise.
Or @sayareakd may read my entire posts on the thread.
He'll come to know that I'm die hard Indian who just doesn't want foul language from uneducated people which pollutes the forum.
BTW,
I did not support China in any single post. I just asked @adrenalin to stop trolling and using civil language.
If don't believe, read all of them, I didn't support China anywhere.:peace:

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Or @sayareakd may read my entire posts on the thread.
He'll come to know that I'm die hard Indian who just doesn't want foul language from uneducated people which pollutes the forum.
BTW,
I did not support China in any single post. I just asked @adrenalin to stop trolling and using civil language.
If don't believe, read all of them, I didn't support China anywhere.:peace:
i think you are a woman. you are too soft.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i think you are a woman. you are too soft.
Where did I show softness now?
I didn't stopped arguing with @Martian till got in my favour.

BTW, you call everyone a 50 cent troll,
You butt in like stupids when you have no knowledge of defense, so you are a 12 years old kid.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
Where did I show softness now?
I didn't stopped arguing with @Martian till got in my favour.

BTW, you call everyone a 50 cent troll,
You butt in like stupids when you have no knowledge of defense, so you are a 12 years old kid.
lol. can I make you my sister? :dude::dude::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Martian

Respected Member
Funny part is that Chinese had all the tech still they failed.
China has proceeded cautiously with Its truly indigenous Mars project.

1. NASA has decades of experience sending probes to Mars. China has none. China has to proceed slowly to avoid failure. This means slowly thinking about every aspect of a Mars mission.

2. A Chinese Mars mission is very expensive. China sends large probes to conduct new science. For example, China's Chang'e mission to the Moon created new and thorough Moon gravity maps.

3. China has to upgrade the Chinese VLBI network radio telescopes. There are multiple radio telescopes distributed throughout China to create a massive interferometer. There are four giant radio telescopes on the Chinese mainland: Beijing, Shanghai, Kunming, and Urumqi. I think the Kunming radio telescope had to be upgraded to a larger size.

In conclusion, a Mars mission is complicated and expensive. China will not launch a Mars mission until every important piece of equipment is ready, such as the Chinese VLBI deep space network.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
The 50 center is here to troll again.

1. NASA has decades of experience sending probes to Mars. China has none. China has to proceed slowly to avoid failure. This means slowly thinking about every aspect of a Mars mission.

2. A Chinese Mars mission is very expensive. China sends large probes to conduct new science. For example, China's Chang'e mission to the Moon created new and thorough Moon gravity maps.

3. China has to upgrade the Chinese VLBI network radio telescopes. There are multiple radio telescopes distributed throughout China to create a massive interferometer. There are four giant radio telescopes on the Chinese mainland: Beijing, Shanghai, Kunming, and Urumqi. I think the Kunming radio telescope had to be upgraded to a larger size.

In conclusion, a Mars mission is complicated and expensive. China will not launch a Mars mission until every important piece of equipment is ready, such as the Chinese VLBI deep space network.
so, still hacking into nasa for crucial piece of code and design? bloody thiefs.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
@adrenalin @Indx TechStyle

Chill guys ! No friendly fire before enemy ! Here idiotic claims and logic of Chinese CEP are being debunked , lol people are planning to hide in toilets in case of nuke attack since Indian guiding systems have CEP of massive 5 meters :lol:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

China has used Russian rocket for launch.
But even then,
You made our Mission American and your mission indigenous in a minute. (Though I have told you before, India used that for geographical reason).
You had to use European system ESTRACK for satellites also.:rolleyes:
But hey, VLBI faded our entire work and China remains self dependent.:facepalm:

Do you know, what had to define our Mars Mission's failure?
It needed thrusters to push it in the orbit which were turned off since it had left earth's atmosphere.
VLBI was for geographical reason.

If they would have been jammed, our mission would have been failed, but they remained alive. So, it was our work. Call it our expertise or our luck, it's our success, not NASA.
And again, a radio communication system can't alone define mission's success. After leaving earth's orbit Mangalyaan was driven automatically without any booster with help of gravitational force.
China's mission failed to leave the planet at first place. India has it's own communication system but wasn't usable geographically.

Last edited:

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
China has used Russia rocket for launch.
But even then,
You made our Mission American and your mission indigenous in a minute. (Though I have told you before, India used that for geographical reason).
But hey, VLBI faded our entire work and China remains self dependent.: facepalm:

It needed thrusters to push it in the orbit which were turned off since it had left earth's atmosphere.

If they would have been jammed, our mission would have been failed, but they remained alive. So, it was our work. Call it our luck or our
simple reason is, mars mission is not geo-static that indian satellite can track, so mission has to be tracked by all station in different part of world. that troll is lying.

please contribute in this thread,
CHINA - THIEF, DACOIT/NUKE PROLIFERATOR/ROUGE COUNTRY

Martian

Respected Member
China has used Russia rocket for launch.
But even then,
But hey, VLBI faded our entire work and China remains self dependent.: facepalm:

If they would have been jammed, our mission would have been failed, but they remained alive. So, it was our work. Call it our luck or our
I'm referring to the new Chinese Mars mission. I think China is using its own heavy-lift rocket for the next attempt.

China's satellite on the Russian rocket was indigenous. China has its own well-proven rockets. It was simply more affordable to piggy-back onto an existing Russian rocket launch to Mars.

China has its own VLBI network.

The upcoming Chinese Mars lander mission is 100% Chinese technology.

simple reason is, mars mission is not geo-static that indian satellite can track, so mission has to be tracked by all station in different part of world. that troll is lying.

please contribute in this thread,
CHINA - THIEF, DACOIT/NUKE PROLIFERATOR/ROUGE COUNTRY
You've been posting the same anti-China comment about 50 times now. I heard you the first time. I'm not deaf. You don't need to repeat your anti-China message another 50 times.

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I'm referring to the new Chinese Mars missions. I think China is using its own heavy-lift rocket for the next attempt.

China's satellite on the Russian rocket was indigenous.

Whatever, but just stop making stupid arguments like PDFians.
They did an entire campaign in 2014 to prove Indian Mars Mission American by incomplete facts. You must have read any of their blog.
By the way,
China's satellite on the Russian rocket was indigenous.
Our satellite was made in Nepal?o_O
Is it complete or in progress? Please, post on CNSA thread.
BTW, we too have, but we call GMRT.
It's enough sensitive to undertake our missions. IDSN is used for communication with SATs.
Which rocket gonna Yinghuo 2 will use?
We are using LVM3 in 2020 for Mgy-2.
We are doing together with France. They will put some instruments on our spacecraft. It doesn't mean that we can't conduct mission without them, but there's no harm in using instruments if they are willing to give.:p
I hope you don't call it French that time.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
I'm referring to the new Chinese Mars mission. I think China is using its own heavy-lift rocket for the next attempt.

China's satellite on the Russian rocket was indigenous. China has its own well-proven rockets. It was simply more affordable to piggy-back onto an existing Russian rocket launch to Mars.

You've been posting the same anti-China comment about 50 times now. I heard you the first time. I'm not deaf. You don't need to repeat your anti-China message another 50 times.
you 50 cent troll are repeating your master CCP's slave commands 100000 times in this forum. now to make my thread popular slavediot.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles