Can Isis get access to pakistan's nuclear weapons?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
When it is with Pakistan, then what's the difference??

shaman

If ISIS ever come near to take over pak, India should help pak to remove the threat.
dear ts totally false propaganda some taliban joined isis because the pakistan taliban faction become in weakest pot in their 9 years history so their fighter after a huge lost become disappointed from TTP(TEHREEK E TALIBAN PAKISTAN).and these disappointed taliban saw isis success in iraq and syria that why they joined. they re the same people with new face just. these people become so weak in zarrb e azab operaton and in frustration they kill civilian like kids in school, they lost the ability to to face force anywhere , their support from people inside pakistan is at lowest stage (now less than 5 percent for TTP) SO THAT why they are now trying to build a fear shadow by killing cvilian , i belong from the district in Pakistan where North Wazistan(1.5 years before TTP last heaven place) is just 50 km. in 2008 they were secretly(mean they harassed they people by just fear , where not in position to take govt or other huge thing control ) in dominant in our district too . but now not only in our district but from there last heaven place NW they have been displaced to afghanistan and mostly are killed by army.
Indians should not be afraid that pak can be captured by ISIS or TTP these all are just false propaganda.

shaman

The operation of this magnitude will be one of the biggest involving major powers regardless of their ideological and Geo political differences and will have to be surprise as well in order to prevent any use of tactical nuclear weapons and launching of the same towards neighboring nations such as India, Afghanistan and Iran.

India is going to hold Military exercises with all the ASEAN countries plus eight other countries such as USA, China plus more. Once M.E. situation is taken care of we will have more frequent exercise in this neighborhood and at the appropriate time action will be executed.

Once the Gawadar port becomes operational China will be blackmailed by Pakistan for more money for using the POK area with moral support from the USA which will lead to tension between the CPEC partners. This will lead to threats from both sides and China might fall into the Indian-USA camp and formation of an alliance in order to achieve the demilitarization of Pakistan goal.

This is what I see taking place in order to establish long-term peace in the region. Nukes in the hands of Pakistan are a threat to China as well. It is in the interest of China as well to do the right thing down the road.
see drems bcz you have nothing to do , come see nad see more dreams and become happy on that dreams

Nuvneet Kundu

That country has always been in chaos, doesn't mean we will leave it in chaos. Installing an Indian friendly govt. should be the goal. Having stable neighbors is what every country looks for.

Frankly all these are just fantasy talks anyway. Until we have opposition and prestitutes pulling our own govt. legs such cooperation is just fantasy.
Yes we need stable neighbors but there's no requirement for this neighbor should be a united Pakistan. It could be four independent countries which are stable and pro-India (Sindh, Baluchistan, Punjab, FATA).

India maintaining the stability of Pakistan to ensure its own safety, that's subterfuge. Pakistan knowing fed this propaganda to Indian 'intellectuals' who then parrot it over and over to disarm us mentally. Now whenever there is a terrorist attack we can't strike back because peaceniks say "what do you want? do you want a war with Pakistan? a stable Pakistan is in India's interest" and so they keep hitting us.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
see drems bcz you have nothing to do , come see nad see more dreams and become happy on that dreams
It is not a dream but one of the option on table being discussed among the nations since the stockpile is increasing when there is no need for it. Time will tell if I was dreaming till than your General's will be loosing their sleep.

I don't need to dream to be happy it is part of my lifestyle to be happy all the time.

shaman

It is not a dream but one of the option on table being discussed among the nations since the stockpile is increasing when there is no need for it. Time will tell if I was dreaming till than your General's will be loosing their sleep.

I don't need to dream to be happy it is part of my lifestyle to be happy all the time.
if you are so happy in life than why you are in tension abot pak nuke , why you become a part of false propaganda

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
That country has always been in chaos, doesn't mean we will leave it in chaos. Installing an Indian friendly govt. should be the goal. Having stable neighbors is what every country looks for.

Frankly all these are just fantasy talks anyway. Until we have opposition and prestitutes pulling our own govt. legs such cooperation is just fantasy.
You are right they are fantasy talks. What appears fantasy now was a reality at a certain point in time.
What appears fantasy now may be reality in the near future.
From Wikipedia
"The Indian Army quickly responded to the Pakistan Army's movements in the west and made some initial gains, including capturing around 5,795 square miles (15,010 sq. km) of Pakistan territory (land gained by India in Pakistani Kashmir, Pakistani Punjab and Sindh sectors ...)."

This is who we are.
The next time this PIG country is engaged with Bharatvarsh militarily, it will be their end. Modi has been installed for this singular reason.

dhananjay1

Pakistani state itself is a Jihadi state. ISI or ISIS whoever has access to nuclear weapons it's the same thing. In fact, ISI is far more dangerous for Indians than ISIS.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
if you are so happy in life than why you are in tension abot pak nuke , why you become a part of false propaganda
My attitude is to look at the reality and past history and in this case it is a checkered past which will have to be brought to end. If you do not want to believe than listen to analysis by your own Mr. Hasan Nisar. He will teach you everything about Pakistan.

The present day leadership has been doing a propaganda about Pakistan Army troops not being deployed to KSA and now they have started arriving there as so called trainers which will change into combat role when required. Good luck to your masters and your army leaders as well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles