Can history repeat itself in Tibet ?

no smoking

Country flag
Selling?

The Tibetans don't even feel you own it!
Well, that doesn't change the fact that we are there and tibetans are paying their tax to Chinese gov while receiving subsidies from Chinese gov as well!

I would not know their editorial policy which I am sure you maybe knowing because you maybe a secret follower of the same said movement!
See, that is your problem: talking something which you don't know.
Even though I'm against Falun Gong, I still spend time reading their paper!

That is what you Godless Han would not understand.

More than material happiness, is the spiritual happiness.

不闻不若闻之,闻之不若见之,见之不若知之,知之不若行之;学至于行之而止矣
( You can't understand until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes.)
This words is better for you. I had spent 4 years in university with my tiban class mates. To me, they are not much different inside.
Yes, they have their religion, but unlike their parents, they put material happiness above spiritual happiness.

In a way you are right. Xi Jumping thought he would become the Head of China. And now he is missing, having had to cancel meeting even the US Secretary of State.
Does this have any link to tibet?

No one can be a natural ally of the Han or any race, if they are to be swallowed by the other race.

That is what is real wishful thinking!
The mongolia race itself was set up by swallowing many other minor races. Do you really believe that they do mind that?

libindi

Tihar Jail
Banned
Well, that doesn't change the fact that we are there and tibetans are paying their tax to Chinese gov while receiving subsidies from Chinese gov as well!

See, that is your problem: talking something which you don't know.
Even though I'm against Falun Gong, I still spend time reading their paper!

This words is better for you. I had spent 4 years in university with my tiban class mates. To me, they are not much different inside.
Yes, they have their religion, but unlike their parents, they put material happiness above spiritual happiness.

Does this have any link to tibet?

The mongolia race itself was set up by swallowing many other minor races. Do you really believe that they do mind that?
You just bought back some memory for me,i got a tiban classmate too,he is very naughty,a headache for teacher,but we like him because he always bring laugh to the class。:rofl:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What is Tiban classmate?

Something like Tigon?

Paying taxes and getting benefits does not make them like the Chinese.

Have they any other options?

You may read the Epoch Times and so do I.

No great shakes to make you know better except that you think you know better when you don't.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
what if han chinese themself rebel for democracy.today they too are tibetians right
Chinese will never rebel against anything so long there is money to be distributed.

Have you now seen the posts of our Chinese posters who equate Happiness with Making Money and More Money even if the ends do not justify the means.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles