Campaign against Indian(Hindu) social structure inaugurated

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Rowdy, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rowdy

Rowdy Co ja kurwa czytam! Senior Member

Earlier I had posted this:
    Well the Campaign has begun and spearheading the campaign is our favorite NDTV
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSzRtPzPjlY

Off the bat we have the very unfortunate story of a girl tortured. Wonder why she did not use all those domestic violence acts . Anyway this one specific case will now be used to paint ALL MEN as marital rapists. Using cooked up stats and false equalism and remember this will kill traditional marriage.

Concurrently the campaign to neuter men is on full swing:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jv6INS5pCQ
    Aamir Khan Speaks About Rape, Masculinity at New York Summit - NDTV Movies

@Rashna @Mad Indian @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @maomao @Khagesh @Tshering22 @roma and others.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
  3. Khagesh

Khagesh Regular Member

I think you are afraid of the law coming in instead of worrying about the people who are to be guarded and guarded against.

How have Indians ever waited for the law to decide what they should be doing.

See even in the west there are women and men who are serious about their relationship and marital rape or protection against it is simply not a priority for them. That is because there is a life, real life that does not have to depend on law. Recently when IAC moment was adamant on their own version of Jan Lok Pal Bill, Baba Ramdev had asked if all corruption would be over by JLP Bill or if those who are intent on walking the fair path will ever wait for the law to be approving of their way.

The law may not be needed in the Indian context and instead the law related to divorces may need to be made more flexible. I have seen Girls suffering due to boys and boys suffering due to girls. Marital cruelty itself may need to be addressed with easier separation.

Though yes most of these secular modernists are raising this as an issue only because they want to 'Lead' the Indian society. That is their pass-time. And it does not make sense to be wasting our time on some idiots timepass. What is Amir's own record in marriage. Or for that matter these NDTV walas. These people preaching is as stupid as Dhobi asking for a repeat of the Agni pariksha or exile.

4. Rashna

Rashna Senior Member Senior Member

The domestic violence act doesn't cover marital rape as of now. But it is a fact that marital rape is very common in India. Forcing your wife to perform unnatural sex now falls under the ambit of the Rape as per the changed definition of rape. And u will be surprised how many women are victims of this. Yukta Mookhey the former Ms. India went through all of this so what do you think is the status of normal women who have no option but to put up with all of this.

It is high time everybody realizes that laws come in to existence based on the needs and trends in society. They are not created in vacuum. Sexual violence against women within and outside marriage is age old but now that women have started talking about it, a law will be drafted soon to address this problem.
    If a man cannot perform then a woman can ask for a divorce and if a woman disagrees to sex a man can ask for a divorce but there is no justification for forcing another person in to anything. That remains "rape", whether the perpetrator is a husband or not.

Can u imagine any woman doing to a man what this woman was describing in this NDTV program? If you can't then accept that this society is not equal for a man and a woman to live in.

Its shameful if anyone finds this as an attempt to neuter men. This is an attempt at fixing the men who need to be neutered, the good men would only support this move.

LalTopi likes this.
  5. Jatt.Hindustan

Jatt.Hindustan Tihar Jail Banned

Your socoety will either fall apart or the dalit population is about to skyrocket.

Mahavir Jain Ji said some things law and force of state cannot fix only societal restraint can fix.

Law will make it worse, have fun with your social experiments just don't bother those who decide to opt out of your bs.

--
    The attack on the hindu social structure eill only siceed if Hindus put their arms down.

And, they have not and will not for one s since 1699 and Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

LOL! Do @jouni and @apple think they are more powerful! LOL!

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ । । ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ । ।

6. Rowdy

Look man I am in the west and I am telling you once this genie is out of the bottle , It will wreck havoc.

Except that regardless of who initiates divorce, the man loses everything :lol:
    anyway as the program says and the court has wisely agreed that a single case can not be used to affect structural change to society.
    Oh and nobody wants a woman to go through this suffering, torture ... and I would say extreme torture bordering on the inhuman is what that girl suffered.
    As I have said ... this has the potential to kill the indian inter-gender relations and will keep india perpetually poor.

Anyway sad to see you too have been taken in by propaganda.

7. Rowdy

Triplr post

8. Rashna

Since when is rape part of our social structure? what BS is this? I want this kind of man to be neutered now and forever. Our country has been poor in the absence of this law, if that could not boost its fortunes what makes u think this law will make it worse than it is? Bring some sense in to your thinking.
    The man loses only money but a woman loses everything, and one who goes through violence needs psychiatric help to recover. A battered woman is no less than a soldier who suffers scars in a war. Understand this! Become sensitive, everything is not propaganda and everything is not about feminism!

9. Jatt.Hindustan

Jatt.Hindustan Tihar Jail Banned

You have your brothers and relatives stop trying to get the ksytri involved in everything.

You want all men neutered, except those who can't be so you can produce crores of suta putra. We know your nature, well chandalan.
    @Rashna
    @Rowdy you are correct, these people know the hindu family structure is the only thing to survive this wave of melecha agression from the time of the gandpatti Alexander.

India is an impossibility accorsing to western crime theory

Lot of guns, cheap easy access
    Low prison population
    Low amount of police
    Low crime

you think India has 'rape'

Go to Detroit, Washington or even Toronto.

Don't come back.

10. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

If someone would be kind enough to explain the meaning of "unnatural sex" to me, I would be much obliged. Frankly, that law about "unnatural sex" is a Victorian-era shit law which literally makes the state peek into people's bedrooms. If two consenting adults choose to have so-called "unnatural sex", why the devil does the law criminalize it?

If any kind of sex is being forced, whether "natural" or so-called "unnatural", it ought to be punishable, so don't shift goalposts by answering my question in the context of rape.

As far as I know, so-called "unnatural sex" is punishable by law even if it is consensual.

Prakash_Dr and maomao like this.
  11. aschauhan

aschauhan Regular Member

12. Rowdy

Anal and Oral.

13. Rashna

Do you remember the case of Aruna Shanbag? She is in a vegetative state since the seventies. She was raped in a mumbai hospital by a ward boy sohanlal who used a dog chain to choke her. No charges of rape could be filed against him because it was unnatural and the rape law did not recognise it. The man got away with a light term of 7 years for snuffing out the life of a bright young woman. That's unnatural sex for you, consensual would not get anyone in to trouble but done without consent is criminal. Now what is rape? Non-consensual sex right. Hope this makes it clear for you.

14. Rowdy

Honey ... these people are campaigning against the Hindu arranged marriage system. Not Rape.
    Wealth is a function of culture. I will explain exact relationship in a separate post.
    I am sensitive and I am telling you this is a very very bad Idea.

mikhail likes this.
  15. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Yes, so earlier the rape law used to cover only "penetrative" - else it couldn't be charged under rape laws. I agree that even "unnatural+forced" should be covered under rape laws, so that amendment is a good thing.

But afaik, the law criminalizes even consensual "unnatural". This is crazy insane, straight out of Sharia states or Victorian Britain. Happy to be corrected, but afaik, this is how it is. Even consensual+unnatural can get you into jail if someone complains about it.

But I guess I've diverted the topic away. Carry on.

16. Rowdy

Hi please don't call @Rashna such words. She is really nice. She is also my e-girlfriend. :) . She is just brainwashed by the "false equalism" shown in these left looney shows.

Prakash_Dr and maomao like this.
  17. jus

jus Senior Member Senior Member

Rape is rape either by husband or stranger.But here the problem is two persons ARE living under one roof.If law is amended,suddenly one fine day WIFE wake-up and go to police and say she raped by her husband yesterday night (or from last 3 yrs).As we all know women are ANGELS and they never ever LIE.Police will arrest him and throw him into jail minimum 7yrs for rape.Wow Perfect Law

Plz note Women never LIE this is 'Marital rape law',for beginners.

BTW see who are fighting for So-called oppressed women Burka datt,Sickular khan and next who may be Sagarika Ghost :lol:

Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    Prakash_Dr and mikhail like this.
  18. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

@Rowdy, it is funny that the article you posted itself says this:
    Marriage Law (Amendment) Bill: Bahut bure din for Hindu families | IndiaFactsIndiaFacts

If it is not going to bring social change why worry so much.

And btw, dowry law is misused but I do not know how it has weakened the family structure. There is a big potential for misuse and I understand that law should be responsible there and prevent misuse and false cases. But I do not see the big connection here or in the other law and the consequences. If we teach our kids to behave irresponsibly and bend the laws for private benefits, then law or no law we would not save the family structure.

19. Rashna

How is this against arranged marriage? This woman had a love marriage and faced horror. Infact it should be giving the opposite message to people. There are n examples i have heard of when the woman has gone through hell after a love marriage because she has jettisoned her parents support of her own will and then they say to her you made your bed and now you must lie in it. A woman can only go to court if she has some support system. Most women do not have any support after their marriage. They are at the mercy of the husband and in-laws. And please don't make your judgements based up on your own society or background. This picture is rampant in less urban society and even in the urban context very real.

20. Rowdy

I did not post this article.

Mere bhai I am telling you....Go live in the west a few years. People here absolutely refuse to marry and men refuse to work. They just do the bare minimum to survive and enjoy their free time. India can not afford this.

21. Rowdy

Well I believe her husband should be tried for cruelty, physical torture and host of other charges.
    Anyway we seem to have hit a deadlock .... as I wrote earlier. This will not end well for India. I can only hope indians are not as big a fools as I think they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.