Calling on all members of DFI from BANGalore!!! Meet up at aero india?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Where did you get the Biz pass and how much do they cost?

Who all showed up for break fast? and how was Oracle? :)
I registered online for a biz pass. 1k for it.

what do you mean how is oracle? Et tu gay like him?

A.V.

A.V. was on a date with Yedurappa.
No it was an official meeting on the lines of RAW-MOSSARD-CIA-KGB kind you will often find reference in pak forums

SHASH2K2

No it was an official meeting on the lines of RAW-MOSSARD-CIA-KGB kind you will often find reference in pak forums
Thats a news . RAW-MOSSARD-CIA-KGB agents together with a senior leader of Hindu extremist Organization . I wish someone from neighborhood is lurking here and it will spread like wild fire.

Tolaha

ohh great... you guys meet up! Yusuf bhai... next time atleast 2 days notice ok? :)

Even wifey wasnt in the city.... so I didnt have to bother getting all the approval forms signed up! :-D

hmm... Wanted to see Oracle especially... dont get me wrong, but just wanted to see how a fella jogging for 30 kms a day looks like!

Maiyyas... nice place... you folks should have tried out the badam halwa as well... my fav!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
alrite, next time it will be a couple of days notice. Let us know when your wife is not in town so that we can decide accordingly. Lol.

Oracle does run a lot. i mean he sits a running cab and claims he did all the running.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
1960 Olympic Marathon: Bikila Runs Barefoot

Throughout the race, Bikila ran ahead of the pack with Moroccan Rhadi Ben Abdesselem, who was expected to win the marathon. With about one mile to go, Bikila and Abdesselem passed the Ethiopian obelisk of Axum, taken by Roman troops in the 1930s. In a somewhat symbolic gesture, Bikila made his move as he passed the symbol of his home country, winning the 26.2-mile race by more than 500 yards and breaking the Olympic record by almost eight minutes.

In 1964, Bikila again was a member of the Ethiopian Olympic team, although he was not expected to compete. Just 40 days before the start of the marathon at the Tokyo Olympic Games, Bikila was forced to undergo emergency surgery to remove his appendix.

Nevertheless, Bikila did compete — and wear shoes — in the event, becoming the first athlete to win the marathon twice at the Olympic Games. Not only did Bikila win the event, but he also broke the world record again, this time by more than four minutes.

Therefore, anything is possible.

I wonder why people feel running 30 kms is a big deal. Any fit person can do it and should do it. The only problem is that given today's mad rush, one has to find time!

Last edited:

SpArK

SORCERER
Any meeting around Feb 11-13???

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
does ny1 knows hw 2 transmit ourselves?
then please please please tell me. i`m dying 2 visit AERO INDIA 2011 but huh unable to come. :'( :'(

JayATL

Guys we have been here for a year and a half now. sure not many would have been from the start but we sure have a big DFI family now. Just wondering all those from Bangalore can meet up sometime. Lets get this done.
That is just gay! :p. besides Bangalore guys never had coolness we Bombay guys had!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles