Caannt Sleeeeep !!!!

BangersAndMash

Insomiaaaa....can't sleeeeeeeep!!! Any tips?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zebra

Country flag
Read a book of that subject which you do not like , when you are [FONT=arial, sans-serif]trying[/FONT] to get to sleep .

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
This is what I used to do, and its not particulary healthy but it used to get the job done for me. If I couldn't fall asleep by a certain time, I would load up on caffeine and then sleep the next evening, and would wake up in the morning !

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Keep awake answer some Chinese posters. :rofl:

Sleep will come your way.

PS Chinese posters, I am merely ribbing!

You are not a Mod on DFI, so why can't you sleep?

H.A.

stop replying to the thread....Shiv has already logged off and gone to sleep.....

BangersAndMash

Dwarka, I don't have any books like that!

saya, my gf is Hungarian! When she stays over or I stay at hers, I am definitely not gonna get any sleep!

Singh, can't sleep, drink caffeine & just stay awake, sleep next evening! How can you function properly without a decent night's sleep?

Ray, I don't know! Can't relax, can't switch off! Tossing & turning! Stuff just going round & round & round in my head! Been struggling to sleep since last month!

hussain, when I last looked at the clock, it was 4:35am, my alarm was set for 8am, I reckon I must of drifted off to sleep at 5ish! So got 3 hours of sleep!

Zebra

Country flag
Dwarka, I don't have any books like that!

saya, my gf is Hungarian! When she stays over or I stay at hers, I am definitely not gonna get any sleep!

Singh, can't sleep, drink caffeine & just stay awake, sleep next evening! How can you function properly without a decent night's sleep?

Ray, I don't know! Can't relax, can't switch off! Tossing & turning! Stuff just going round & round & round in my head! Been struggling to sleep since last month!

hussain, when I last looked at the clock, it was 4:35am, my alarm was set for 8am, I reckon I must of drifted off to sleep at 5ish! So got 3 hours of sleep!
Buy it man .

Do you like Shiv Mahapuran ? :D

Welcome to Shri Shiv Mahapuran Website!

Vyom

Seeker
@Shiv

Insomnia is something that has troubled me for years now, and sometimes when it gets highly aggravated, my head starts to implode with extreme heaviness and very peculiar kind of pain.

My only solution is to keep awake somehow at day time doing some tiring physical work so I can finally expect to sleep at night. It sometimes works and sometimes does not, and when it doesn't I am doomed.

In my view, if you can arrange a head massage at night that would be a shot in the arm.

Param

I too have a sleep deprivation problem. I found a new way to overcome it. I have stopped having the last meal of the day. Infact I don't eat anything after lunch.
I just have milk in the evening.
By bed time I feel such a lack of energy and so tired that I sleep like a baby.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
Milk , Banana Or any Carbo hydrate rich food should be of help to you.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Shiv for interim solution have some weed now, but from tomorrow go for early workout, jogging.

trackwhack

Shiv for interim solution have some weed now, but from tomorrow go for early workout, jogging.
Make sure you get indica, helps you relax and sleep. On the other hand, sativa or a hybrid will keep you awake and high and munching chips.

noob101

I too suffer from Insomnia, I used to have the worst episodes during exams in medical collage. If all else has failed best thing is to take some sleeping medication for a little while until your system gets back into rhythm. I know how much of a problem it is send me a personal message and I can tell you more about it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles